DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think he had Brits gun way before going missing and
I think Brit ditched her phone and gave DH the battery
I do not feel he harmed her. Jmo

Today I agree. :) But because I'm trying to think out a scenario that Donald would have still had the same end even without Brittney going missing. And I think it will require Donald being a true suicide for his own crimes. But not there yet. Or not. But giving it thought, or there's a Derek type killer that took out both Donald and his brother. But then its daylight and that seems pretty bizarre still.
It feels like now that LE has connected the sex crimes and missing Brittney and we can take the hard look together and discuss, I'm looking at them separately now and just :confused:

BBM: As in Derek Wood? Or is there a different Derek? TIA!

..wait, what?
I must've missed posts. Donald had a brother who was murdered? When?

I don't think for a second the gun was Brittney's, I think it was planted. No one other than Chessie had known of it ever existing. That was enough proof for me that it never had been hers.

I'm also torn on a phone battery being one of a smart phone. I've only went from sidekicks to iphones the second they were released. I cannot remove a battery from an iphone but I could from a sidekick. I don't know if you can remove batteries from smart phones, can you?

I proposed a possibility. THe brother's obituary is only dates, nothing else. That's typical of suicides. We do not know his cause of death, though, for a fact. And I proposed if Donald's suicide is fake, and *IF* the cause of death on the brother was the same, perhaps both are fake. But only a theory. Not to make it sound like the brother was murdered as a fact, but only to consider in developing our theories. I'm not certain how many directions threats to Brittney would make her fear for her life, if no one had ever died by any of the activities she was either aware of or involved with. Sometimes I think, she'd be more fearful of things but not death, death would be murder. Who would she be so afraid of to fear being murdered?

And I come up with one potential theory. The motive is retailiation/revenge and she may have gotten verbal veiled death threats not related to anything she was doing with Donald. But then it goes back to Donald has nothing to do with her vanishing. And I chase my tail again. Donald was the only one that wouldn't be a willing participant to the master, so he wasn't included in the planning. IMO, today's theory.

..wait, what?

I don't think for a second the gun was Brittney's, I think it was planted. No one other than Chessie had known of it ever existing. That was enough proof for me that it never had been hers.

I'm also torn on a phone battery being one of a smart phone. I've only went from sidekicks to iphones the second they were released. I cannot remove a battery from an iphone but I could from a sidekick. I don't know if you can remove batteries from smart phones, can you?

Samsung galaxy battery can be removed. I don't know about any others.

When are the trials expected to start?

..wait, what?

You can but u need tools lol
I think they destroyed the phone like ran over it or smashed it
Then took the battery because they couldn't smash it.

Donald was the only one that wouldn't be a willing participant to the master, so he wasn't included in the planning. IMO, today's theory.

Wait...I thought Donald was the big cheese? If not then who? I'm still not up on all the players so I've probably just missed something.

Edited to say my Samsung Note 2 battery is easily removed. If I can find it and remove it anyone can.

Wait...I thought Donald was the big cheese? If not then who? I'm still not up on all the players so I've probably just missed something.

Edited to say my Samsung Note 2 battery is easily removed. If I can find it and remove it anyone can.

Ya, exactly. The family's social media team is that good. Can you believe it? Do you have a source for that? :)
I look and look and look and really don't know where it comes from except everyone that now a suspect. And that part, all of us would like to know where is the source for that? I'm not working on Chessiisms 2.0. I'm behind on other stuff. And don't think that as any credible source would work anyway, anymore.

ETA: How crazy would be to think maybe the one and only truth we ever got was "I don't think he'd hurt my baby?"

Bullet to the right side of the head. I think I missed that confirmation. So it could have easily been shot from the passenger seat?

BBM.

Do we know for sure that Donald Sr. was right-handed? When it comes to puzzles, I want all the pieces to fit without being forced. The only picture I can find is his driver's license photo. My Alabama DL pic has the same baby-blue background.

I'd love to see a picture showing his hands, especially if he's holding a hunting rifle or TV/DVD remote control. I can't remember if Donald has anything in either hand in the Christmas picture where he's sitting next to nephew AJ on the couch. Does anyone have a link to that picture and/or other pics of Donald Sr.? TY.

ETA: How crazy would be to think maybe the one and only truth we ever got was "I don't think he'd hurt my baby?"

:banghead: Is her mouth moving? Then she's lying. To us. Even to herself although I can hardly type those words.

BBM.

Do we know for sure that Donald Sr. was right-handed? When it comes to puzzles, I want all the pieces to fit without being forced. The only picture I can find is his driver's license photo. My Alabama DL pic has the same baby-blue background.

I'd love to see a picture showing his hands, especially if he's holding a hunting rifle or TV/DVD remote control. I can't remember if Donald has anything in either hand in the Christmas picture where he's sitting next to nephew AJ on the couch. Does anyone have a link to that picture and/or other pics of Donald Sr.? TY.

That wasn't Donald sitting next to the nephew. It was Dustin.

I agree with you though that we need to find out if Donnie was right-handed. Looking at old photos of him would help us determine that. In the beginning, there were more photos online of Donnie.

I agree with you though that we need to find out if Donnie was right-handed. Looking at old photos of him would help us determine that. In the beginning, there were more photos online of Donnie.

BBM

That 'splains why it didn't come up when I Googled Donald. TY.
:blushing:

Who is Dexter?
Is there a link to an obit?
Is an iphone a smartphone?
Will my hubby mind if I try and dismantle his to see how easy it is to get the battery out? I have a small hammer handy.

Oh lawd! Don't take a hammer to an iphone lol. ;) Iphone is a smart phone. I have never owned anything other than an apple product (both computers and phone) so I'm not in the know when it comes to access to batteries.

I read over the case files and even an article posted on the 5th of this month: the internet exchange was from the now 13 year old victim and brittney. It was not anyone else. This is the person who was also raped by Dustin and tricked into thinking she was receiving a hamster.

Everyone's wheels have been spinning and it's getting things muddled a bit.

Dexter is the TV program on showtime here in the US. I had no idea anyone even watched that anymore.

I am left handed, however I use my right hand to pull a trigger on a gun. My left hand is used to support the gun. So what hand he used if he was the one who pulled the trigger could really not mean anything.

FWIW the only smartphone I know of that doesn't have a very easily removable batter is the HTC One X. I have a Samsung Galaxy note II and the battery comes out with sliding off the back and tapping. Same with my dh's Galaxy S II, my dd's HTC Vivid, and her previous HTC Insipire. No tools required at all. And a battery would hold absolutely no phone information. Info on the phone could be gotten by putting the correct battery in.

Also, I am still holding out hope that Brittney is safe somewhere just waiting for trial to begin so she can help prosecute to the fullest extent the monsters who have participated in hurting all of these kids. I know that sounds naïve, but my heart just doesn't want to feel anything different. Payton is taken care of and safe, and Brit knows that, as do most of you.

Who is Dexter?
Is there a link to an obit?
Is an iphone a smartphone?
Will my hubby mind if I try and dismantle his to see how easy it is to get the battery out? I have a small hammer handy.

BBM

Nah, Zwiebel, hubby will be glad to contribute his iphone for your experiment.
I do recommend you have a crowbar and mallet on hand in addition to the hammer -- you never know when you might encounter a stubborn battery.
Oh, and not being much of a television-viewing person, I have no idea who Dexter is.

Waving bye from across the pond,
Red

BTW, the battery in my android smartphone removes with no problem. Pops right out. Phone manual even has directions if you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly