Bahamas - Taylor Casey, 41, Chicago, last seen in at yoga retreat, Paradise Island, Nassau, 19 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have no new information but have been thinking about Taylors' hair as it seemed distinctive in the photos I've seen. IIRC it's been bleached and looked to be on the longer side? There is one picture of Taylor with a scarf over their head and some blonde curls poking out of the front like bangs. Idk how recent those pictures are though. FWIW.
I recall those photos and I believe they must be fairly recent as those were the ones circulated when she first went missing. I *think* some could have even been from earlier on at the retreat or whilst she was in the Bahamas on that trip.

Any more word on the male body that was found? I can't seem to find anything newer than about 4-5 days ago when the first reports came out. I'm assuming the person found was a black male, being that the area is mainly made up of black people, and surely mention would be made if they appeared different to the norm? I could imagine Taylor appearing male, especially if she had not gone through any transition. She appeared in pics to be flat chested. Let's just hope this gets fully investigated and the family, regardless of who this is, gets answers.
Body identified, not Taylor :(

80th homicide of the year in Bahamas, FWIW:

:Bump:

ETA, if i have it right...fwiw

Bimini (81st) S Ocean near Albany (80th)

ETA2: + Ashram

ETA3: so no Id yet on S Ocean body found #80 as far as i can see. FWIW.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back