Bahamas - Taylor Casey, 41, Chicago, last seen in at yoga retreat, Paradise Island, Nassau, 19 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Noting:

Casey is an artist, a hairstylist, an Air Force veteran, a community worker and a woman of faith, Boyd said.

She was born in south suburban Harvey, Illinois, and most recently lived in Rogers Park in Chicago.

Casey had worked at the Chicago Freedom School as a program manager developing youth programs and had done some work with Howard Brown Health in HIV testing and prevention, her close friend Emily Williams told CNN.
RBBM: (the bold didn't work) I am taking this to mean that Taylor could handle herself in a self defense situation?

I didn't know those other things. It's nice to learn something personal about the people we discuss here. Taylor seems like a well rounded and caring person. I hope there are some answers soon.

Hmmmmm…..history of scandal at Sivananda. Evidently, the ashram on Paradise Island is one of many that follow a guru known for exploitation and sex assault. Evidently, there are many cases involving the guru, swamis, and instructors.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back