AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Stay safe, eat well and enjoy the day!:seeya:

Happy Thanksgiving, you wonderful people!

For those of you who will spend the day with family, I know that can be stressful for some. But no matter how goofy your relatives might be, give special thanks for them today. I know that I will.

Thinking of Britt today, too.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! To our friends in Australia, Europe, and elsewhere, I hope you have a great day also.

Instead of the traditional turkey meal, I am having barbeque, and due to recent dental surgery, my husband is having homemade chicken noodle soup. I did make a pumpkin pie and whipped some cream for the top.

This is a bittersweet time of the year for a great many people. Hang in there and try to think of the positive things in your life.

Red

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Websleuther friends!
My Mom passed away last week so the Holidays will be tuff this year.
Give hugs and tell those close to you that you love them.
Enjoy every moment!

Happy Holiday all!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope each one of you enjoy the day surrounded by love.

Thinking of you Brittney!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I hope everyone had an "awsum" Thanksgiving!
Thinking of Brittney, Steph,Wally, and Payton today.

Enjoy every moment!

Happy Holiday all!

Sending you love, Eileen. So sorry for your loss.
:grouphug:

It friday already, but I hope everyone had a great day yesterday. Blessing to all of you.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving :) I am thankful Britt has Steph and Wally!

For all of those braving the stores today, be careful! I have to laugh because I never knew the meaning of the words Black Friday until yesterday. Today is called Black Friday because department stores financially leave the red to show a profit in black. Hopefully, I'm not alone in my new knowledge of the meaning behind Black Friday :blushing: It only took over 30 years, lol.

There are still some arrests to be made. I wonder if LE will be able to make them before the end of the year? They and court officials must be so tired (as in sickened) of dealing with this filthy case. I hope the knowledge they are saving children gives them comfort.

There is the possibility though this case is still leading to more victims and suspects.

Investigators said Donald Holland and his wife WWH lived an alternative lifestyle, swinger parties and casual encounters off of Craig's List. Investigators believe this lifestyle evolved into something unthinkable, an alleged sex ring involving at least 5 victims and a more than a dozen suspects.

http://www.fox10tv.com//dpp/news/spe...ssing-brittney

Blessings to all the victims and those working with them.

I think it's important that BW was disappeared when her brother was locked up (her brother known as "her protector"). I think whoever did this to BW (and I think most of us agree on who was likely at least the "brains" behind it) was scared to do this when he was out.

If I recall correctly, he got out a few days after she went missing. This suggests to me that whoever was behind her disappearance knew the clock was ticking - the window of opportunity between when her brother would be released was closing, plus DH had that scheduled appointment to speak with investigators was going to happen soon.

Of all those who have been arrested, I honestly do not think Derek has any idea where his sister is. I think those who disappeared BW saw an opportunity to do so because he was locked up. He may have some idea of who among those arrested would want BW disappeared, for sure, just as we do.

Yesterday, we spent Thanksgiving at my in-laws. Among snide remarks, my MIL judging her kid's parenting (and DH & my lack of children) & judging how much some did and did not eat, etc over the turkey and dressing, I rememebered to be thankful that compared to the Wood family, we are anything but dysfunctional.

I think it's important that BW was disappeared when her brother was locked up (her brother known as "her protector"). I think whoever did this to BW (and I think most of us agree on who was likely at least the "brains" behind it) was scared to do this when he was out.

If I recall correctly, he got out a few days after she went missing. This suggests to me that whoever was behind her disappearance knew the clock was ticking - the window of opportunity between when her brother would be released was closing, plus DH had that scheduled appointment to speak with investigators was going to happen soon.

Of all those who have been arrested, I honestly do not think Derek has any idea where his sister is. I think those who disappeared BW saw an opportunity to do so because he was locked up. He may have some idea of who among those arrested would want BW disappeared, for sure, just as we do.

Yesterday, we spent Thanksgiving at my in-laws. Among snide remarks, my MIL judging her kid's parenting (and DH & my lack of children) & judging how much some did and did not eat, etc over the turkey and dressing, I rememebered to be thankful that compared to the Wood family, we are anything but dysfunctional.

Charming woman, your MIL. I *hate* it when people comment about someone not having children. MYOB!

I have almost given up trying to figure out some of this case -- who knew what, and when. As others, I've been going back over old posts and info. I honestly don't know any more about some things than I did when Brittney vanished.

"To catch a thief, think like a thief." I find it impossible to get into the mind set of these people. BTW, I should consider that a good thing, I guess.

Red

Enjoy every moment!

Happy Holiday all!

Oh, Eileen. I'm so sorry. My grandmother passed this week and it does give the holidays such a different feeling. I am just so, so sorry. Please write me if you'd just like to vent or talk. I'm always here. Love to you.

It's interesting in ktgirl's post, she uses the clock ticking analogy.
I've been reviewing the earlier discussions on Donald Holland's suicide.
And RSW's friend that posted briefly that provided us with this:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #3

The map shows WWH's home and where DH was found.

The timing that was given was his appointment with law enforcement was 30 minutes after he was found. 30 minutes is cutting that ticking clock close. Could DH have been setup as he was leaving the Fairhope property on his ride to most assuredly arrest? As someone asked, how would the vehicle get back. Was someone in the vehicle with him? or waiting to detour him down the other direction.

This case just makes me so upset! All those innocent victims. The documentary link earlier....gosh how harsh reality can be. To grow up in such environment, with no where to turn, no way to get out of it, no one stepping up to help you, dreams crushed as you know you'll forever be there, no escape, no psychological help to deal with what is the reality of YOUR life.... it's so upsetting! And to think there are so many this is their life. Their existence in this world. :tantrum:

I wish I had the means to step in and save them all. To provide them the loving home, and nurturing they each deserve. To treat them as the humans they are, and help them realize there's more to life than being someone's sex slave. It's so wrong! But I don't know what to do to stop it! I don't know how to prevent it! I don't know what I can do to help!! :pray:

ALL children, EVERY SINGLE ONE, should know protection, love, trust, safety in their parents. It should be a given! It should be the normal, a basic human right! It should be provided the same as food, and shelter. WHY isn't it? WHY??? Even animals protect their young. Humans are SUPPOSE to have a higher intelligence, and yet...look how many act worse than an animal... so wrong.

I watch my Momma potbelly pig with her piglets, and she'll attack anyone or any animal that gets to close to them. If I pick up a piglet and it squeals, Momma comes to their rescue. A pig knows. Yet some humans lack that basic internal instinct. They are void of the mothering instinct. HOW? WHY?

Recently in our area, a photo of a horse tied to a telephone pole was posted on facebook. The outcry was tremendous. How dare someone 'abuse' this horse. Well, upon further investigation by animal control, and the police, the man was in no violations, and the horse was well fed, wormed, up to date on vaccinations, but a stallion, and would fight other stallions if put in the field with them. So he kept it tied away from the others. THOUSANDS of people from VA to CA called and complained! Now the community to fundraising to fence in a place for the stallion and to get all 3 stallions gelded. A community coming together to help a HORSE... and yet... the community didn't come together to protect those innocent children in Mobile. They turned their heads the other way. I can't comprehend it. I just can't!!!

Oh Brittney, if only you could read this, and know that THOUSANDS care about you! I do have a spare bedroom, far away from the hand of life you were dealt. You're more than welcome to come live with us, and we'd help you get on your feet, and have a new life. Oh how I wish I could have known you, and helped you.

Facts as we know them:
2/26/2012 Scott Wood alerts LE http://www.fox10tv.com/news/special-report-missing-brittney
3/2012-5/2012 Sometime during this period, Donald Holland takes a polygraph & fails. (Chessie Wood press conference 10/29/2013)
5/27/2012 Brittney and child victim Facebook exchange
5/30/2012 Brittney Wood LKA
6/1/2012 Donald Holland is found with one bullet in head in vehicle off River Road near his Fairhope family home.
6/4/2012 Donald Holland dies.
6/19/2012 Dustin Kent & Scott Wood arrested for sex crimes.

This is absolutely all I could get, and some of it will be wrong. I couldn't find the second part quoted in the video, with all the expletives. I think that must be on another page.

First five lines of letter, in my opinion:

FROM (typed, and name that follows whited out.)

Jennifer Chessy, Mendy, Don are
some of Brittney's family members the girl has said
to them, x 4 more have helped them.
She's naming us all four likely tomorrow.
Just think of all they want her to tell.
*** says that Brittney wrote a letter with
a lot of evidence pertaining to Jennifer, her,
you, Mendy and *** , asking if anything
happened to her go and give it to the police.
But **** is scared to give the letter up.
I want it sorted out before you go
?? ?? or going to the girl in hostel.
?? ??send baby and daughter to police
?? Brittney, but she refused to get herself
?? now girl says she's away in Mississippi
?? ??safety, go see attorney.
?? .. and he is doing it for the baby.

“x4 who helped” possibly the next 4 arrested - Derek, Paul, Brownlee arrested and Dustin's 2nd arrest (arrest date ranges 7/13/2012-7/22/2012)

Possibly the letter writer does not have the identity of the 4 “helpers” and the letter writer could be one of the 4 who helped.

The letter writer is one of the 'us four' but is not the same 4 named at the top because Don is dead already. (scenario only.)
Wendy's major arrest didn't come until 11/29/2012 when she appeared on the August endangerment charge. (I want it straightened out before you go....to court 11/29?)
Refresh my memory why we aren't considering Dustin Kent as possible letter writer? Or are we? Scott seems too obvious.

Chessie was not arrested until 6/27/2013 on the same day Wendy's bond was reduced and she was released on bond.

Ian Watkins.

Just putting his name first because I wanted to mention that case (it's relevant I think), but my brain just keeps shutting out his name. So, anyway, ex-singer with british band who has just pled and been found guilty of baby rape.

It is absolutely gobsmacking and sickening and unbelievable. I saw some social media trails indicating the charges were not news to many people, and followed them. I couldn't believe that years of repeated accusations of baby and child abuse all over the web, with links, could have been ignored by media and even authorities. That couldn't happen, could it?

Everything I found indicates yes it could. And did. Forums from 2009 where ex girlfriends are posting again and again about the danger he poses, and how complaints to police have been ignored. Links to his *advertiser censored* sites, and comments, viewed by thousands, and his boasts about a five year old victim.....oh, and a little clue in his password, of course.; I....kids.

Yet not a word was written by mainstream media, and police only arrested him after accidentally finding video evidence of his child abuse when they searched his house following a drug offence. Under US laws, I think that would have been disallowed as evidence? Anyway, two moms of the babes have been found guilty of helping. Their names will never be known, to protect their little ones. Police are looking for more victims.

There just seems to be something that makes people disbelieve such horrific stuff can be true, and they stay quiet, hoping it will just go away. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

I am now really thankful this case has had the coverage it has got. Brittney now seems lucky to me, in the sense that at least one loyal journalist has stuck with this story and refused to drop it. I didn't quite appreciate what that may have taken, up to now, after becoming aware of that man's case, up above.

I think a big problem with some media outlets may be that they just don't know how to cope with coverage of this child sex abuse ring, and its terrible details. And because it's impossible to mention Brittney's disappearance without mentioning that, Brittney's case doesn't get coverage.

I don't know if Steph has ever had media training, but she has done an amazing job of getting coverage of Brittney's disappearance, and providing quotes and information that is easy for media to use. I wish a media professional could step up and help her out though, because it is too much for one person.

Sigh. I am being pessimistic today. Pictures of sick pedos hugging kids in hospitals, heartbroken, big tough Scottish men weeping for their lost dads and people starting petitions to free husbands charged with the murder of their sweet, beautiful wives has done it.

Perhaps someone will dig deep and find the shred of decency necessary to allow Brittney to be brought home soon. I'll hold onto that spark of hope.

One more offtopic post while we wait.
Andrew Perez FOX10 Mobile reports on another child sex crime case. Unrelated, but since we're praising him for keeping Brittney's name in the news, seems a good place to drop this.

Watch the videos to hear the news people carefully pronounce the former politician's name.

http://www.fox10tv.com/web/fox10tv/news/local/mobile-county/jockisch-charged-with-child-sex-crimes

According to Saraland PD, Jockisch was arrested as a result of an Internet Crimes Against Children Investigation.

Investigators said the 69-year-old posed as himself when he began chatting with who he thought was a child under the age of 16.

I wish that whole team of investigators and DAs could be shifted over to Germany. A little 11-year-old girl here was groomed online by a 53-year-old 'respectable' former politician, who pretended to be a 14-year old boy. When he finally moved in and took her away when she was 13, police wouldn't even put out an alert for weeks, because she left 'willingly'. And he was respectable, dontcha know? His own family phoned THE CHILD and warned her how dangerous he was, and SHE had to do something about him.

That was months and months ago. She's still missing. He's danced away all over Europe with her, and dumped his prize-winning, treasured dog in the process, that he set up a website for. It looks so ominous for her to ever come home safely. Her name's Maria Henselmann and she has a thread here. I'd invite you to drop in, but I think it would make Americans mad - there's very little media about her abductor, because no-one here wants to invade the 'respectable' man's privacy.

ETA: Here ya go, an example. Police still think it is a 'love relationship' and the child is 'willing'. Her mom thinks differently. The investigators Brittney has on her side seem amazing in comparison.
http://translate.googleusercontent....t.html&usg=ALkJrhjXH3uoUW-UFlcD-V-QHgwM0FDGRQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member