AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped by me.

Zwiebel, thanks again for transcribing this interview. When I read it the first time I saw so many nuggets for discussion especially this little part about the girls in the hotel three days before she reported Brittney missing. Which would be about the night she went missing. I love to know if the hotel was near Grand Bay. Why would a police officer say something so random to Chessie. Then again I guess the police deal with missing teens so often that their comments become rote.

They may have busted someone at the hotel (hooking, purchasing drugs or selling) OR broke up a party due to complaints. I'm picking a motel not a hotel in my head though. I found that statement she made to be totally true, but that's because there's no hesitation to remember. I have no idea what she considers dope. Dope in my parts is slang for heroin / opiates. I doubt LE used that term with her, that's her retelling it.

The first 3 days are so beyond critical and so much has been lost in the wash because of social media clean ups. Now things make little to no sense.

I'm still undecided. 50.50 true or fake suicide.
But I'm about 95% leaning very much towards he did not harm Brittney on 5.30 or 5.31.2012.
When I consider that he probably did kill himself, I lean more towards guilt over what all his friends and family did to Brittney on top of his legal issues. Without missing Brittney, I think he could have had a year or two still of freedom during court proceedings and would want that as long as he could post bond and still party at Styx.

So asking you and others that feel the suicide is not fake, what are your thoughts on the why? There are several reasons, obviously but I'd like to know which you're favoring.
I come up with 3 main ones:
guilt of sex crimes, guilt because he did harm Brittney. and devastation at the realization all his loved ones played a part in harming his favorite niece?

Which why or combination of whys or alternative whys do you base your opinion that would lead to Donald's suicide?
TIA

I don't think he felt guilty at all, but he couldnt survive going to jail he would rather die!

Maybe the boyfriend of britt's granma is behind those letters?

Hey steph! check in, will you ;) Need your balance around here.

I hope everyone is just busy with the holidays, the flu (not that I wish that mess on anyone) and loving on people amongst us - and not scared off from the thread.

It has come to me, that Cumbaa needs to go back down, his charges are revolting. And you do remember him from pictures on public social media last year. I don't think he belongs with Derek & Paul in the "family victim/perp" category. And put him back down into the possiblities of us 4. FWIW. He's too old, and charges don't reflect that.

With that said, I no longer think this letter could have cooincided Brittney vanishing/Wendy receiving it. Wendy could still be directly reply to the letter we see, because this threat is not about Brittney. (A year to pass is not necessary for reply) This letter & the evidence that Brittney left/gave to and that Brittney comes up again in WEndy's reply 'after all this time' leads me to believe, this correspondence primary topic is a new victim. And everything Brittney did before she vanished is still a problem to the perps. MOO

ETA: It might even be worth taking a look at adding Cumbaa to the list of potential letter writers.
Math after the 2 person (Derek & Paul) generational adjustment says, "us 4" has to be 4 of these, of the all those arrested so far (2 of these going in with Derek & Paul would fit the x4 helpers nicely when using math method) : Wendy, Scott, Dustin, Morgan and Brownlee, and Cumbaa
Lastly, more arrests that I thought I saw have faded, and I've not after many headbangs been able to make a lateral link to the inmate. So that's still there as a potential, but no longer seems he should be my focus anymore.

I'm here, Astrokitty, checking in when I'm not tangled up in tinsel :)

Im always here. I have Brittneys thread open all day everyday. Id much rather hit refresh & read varying theories or possible connections than have to bump her thread from page 2 as it was just a lil bit ago. Nothing scares me here..the twincest thing made me gag a lil but not afraid of finding out what happened to Brittney. Id love to see how red faced some of the perps must get when Brittneys name is mentioned. They thought no one would notice or care to keep the conversation going about this "golden nugget" girl. Love it that thats probably all they hear all day long. Brittney Brittney Brittney. They showed how afraid they were of what she held or had that wouldve crushed them. In the end she's still crushing them.

Who wouldve thought the bff/backyard chicken coop/recipe sharing/den mom would be charged. Its not a leap to consider step uncles twice removed or friends of older incarcerated pedophile boyfriends.everyone in their circle of life can be considered. Imo.

Alot of families are blended & include steps or friends as integral part of the family. They participate in family social gatherings/holidays. But in this family the women didn't bring dishes to pass, they bring their children, husbands, friends & cameras. Imo

Hey steph! check in, will you ;) Need your balance around here.

I hope everyone is just busy with the holidays, the flu (not that I wish that mess on anyone) and loving on people amongst us - and not scared off from the thread.

:seeya:

I'm still here. Yes it's been crazy busy with holidays and work. :scared:

But never fear I am still here and wont be scared off. lol

Steph

Thank you! Sometimes this thread can feel like herding cats but here we all are.

We've kind of became a makeshift family of sorts. Happy Holidays

Dustin's night escapades does fit the timeline once again. Justice may be slow, but it's coming. January is the first hearings? Is that still the calendar?

I'm busy with holidays and also kind of obsessed with the Evelyn Hartley case. It's scaring the h-e-double toothpicks out of me.

I think about this case a lot though even if I don't have anything new to say.

I'm busy with holidays and also kind of obsessed with the Evelyn Hartley case. It's scaring the h-e-double toothpicks out of me.

I think about this case a lot though even if I don't have anything new to say.

I'll have to check that case out!

Im always here. I have Brittneys thread open all day everyday. Id much rather hit refresh & read varying theories or possible connections than have to bump her thread from page 2 as it was just a lil bit ago. Nothing scares me here..the twincest thing made me gag a lil but not afraid of finding out what happened to Brittney. Id love to see how red faced some of the perps must get when Brittneys name is mentioned. They thought no one would notice or care to keep the conversation going about this "golden nugget" girl. Love it that thats probably all they hear all day long. Brittney Brittney Brittney. They showed how afraid they were of what she held or had that wouldve crushed them. In the end she's still crushing them.

Who wouldve thought the bff/backyard chicken coop/recipe sharing/den mom would be charged. Its not a leap to consider step uncles twice removed or friends of older incarcerated pedophile boyfriends.everyone in their circle of life can be considered. Imo.

Alot of families are blended & include steps or friends as integral part of the family. They participate in family social gatherings/holidays. But in this family the women didn't bring dishes to pass, they bring their children, husbands, friends & cameras. Imo

Thanks. I needed this. Also I haven't given up the long view 100%. Afterall, he could have been free on bond 10 years ago. Anything is possible. Right?

Anything is possible.

What did Brittney have that was so much more a threat than say if mendy were to turn state witness. Why not "disappear" mendy just in case she spilled the secrets.? I can see if jealousy were a factor in pushing the agenda to get rid of her. But not to push the whole group to get behind the final plan which I think they all were. It can't be just the threat of a perceived letter Brittney may have written, the victim/survivors are speaking the words out loud. Why not "disappear" her?, this is where I get stuck..

Anything is possible.

What did Brittney have that was so much more a threat than say if mendy were to turn state witness. Why not "disappear" mendy just in case she spilled the secrets.? I can see if jealousy were a factor in pushing the agenda to get rid of her. But not to push the whole group to get behind the final plan which I think they all were. It can't be just the threat of a perceived letter Brittney may have written, the victim/survivors are speaking the words out loud. Why not "disappear" her?, this is where I get stuck..

Maybe jealousy played a huge role in it, maybe more than we could have known. I believe WWH was there, at Stix, on the night of 30th into 31st. She also knew Brit was going to the Stix house. WWH is what, three times the size of BW? WWH & Brit fight, WWH takes Brit (home??) because she is not going to leave her there with husband DH, jealousy. WWH takes Brit's battery, Brit isn't even aware the battery is gone. DH can't make contact with Brit, he's curious, worried, or interested in what happened between WWH & BW.

He suspects something very wrong, his wife doesn't like BW. Maybe even WWH made comments like, she (BW) is no longer a problem. DH does commit suicide (he's not going to jail for something he did not do) Remember that?

WWH says she suspected something because of the way hubby was acting. (talking, not going to jail for something I didn't do) And hey, the battery is still in her pocket/purse, so just throw it into the trunk.

Curious here, how many of you feel WWH was there the night Brittney went to Stix?

All my opinion

Merry Christmas all

I want to add, have no way of knowing, so just thinking outloud. Maybe the others really don't know what/where Brittney is? Some of them do love her, and wow, that's a biggie so someone would be very cautious of whom she shares the tale with.

One would think WWH would need to have more dirt on the person she shared the deed with, and not much carries a larger sentence than murder.

I believe Brittney was a threat because she was a victim that did not turn perpetrator. Unlike Derek and Paul Jr. these two would have reasons to keep their mouth shuts. Brittney did not. Brittney was not facing incarceration. If LE pressured Brittney she could talk freely without the fear of prison. I tend to believe she was worried about Derek going to prison. If LE really had been looking to talk to Brittney, I think the only reason she may have evaded them was because she was concerned about Derek.

I believe Brittney was a threat because she was a victim that did not turn perpetrator. Unlike Derek and Paul Jr. these two would have reasons to keep their mouth shuts. Brittney did not. Brittney was not facing incarceration. If LE pressured Brittney she could talk freely without the fear of prison. I tend to believe she was worried about Derek going to prison. If LE really had been looking to talk to Brittney, I think the only reason she may have evaded them was because she was concerned about Derek.

I agree with you that this is the primary reason why Brittney and not any of the other girls. But protecting Derek is farther down the list on her avoidance of LE for me. I'll think on that one. Most of her fear of LE may be coming more from the evidence that seems to scare the guys the most, the evidence with all the girls.
So much will depend on the ages of all the girls in the evidence and whether it is a non-violent video. If I'm reading correctly, it is the evidence that Brittney wrote about in her 'in case anything happens to me' letter.

If one is just under 18, and one is just over 18, I expect a very lively discussion of victim or victim/perp.
Good morning.

I don't know if Steph would have this answer, as the case is on going: but Brittney could have been a threat because she turned state.

Follow me here:
Cellphones are now used verses "wires". The cellphone is a rigged phone from LE that operates with calls and txts along with a camera and audio, so when the buy is going on - it's all right there. (this is how my friend was busted, and I read all his court documents to learn this).

In my friends case, a person bought 3 times (drugs) from him, all three times he text "are you around, can I come over". There was absolutely no written proof of a deal. However, there's audio. But it can't be used in court, just to get an arrest warrant it can though. The person then went over to do the buy 3 different times. Each time he switched the audio and video on to record.

This was a phone that was an iphone.

This wasn't even an elaborate set up by the way, so I asked a client, who's a lawyer, on whether they use physical wires anymore. His answer "No. They wire cars, rig cell phones and homes, less chance of being caught".

So if brittney was spoken to by police and Chessie knows her daughter was going to turn state in order to essentially save herself and (chessie probably thought would save her too) she had a day arranged to get more evidence on Donald, but she seriously didn't want to ... at the last minute decided to anyway..

then we have her out at Donalds house, on a new cell phone - being a golden nugget and collecting evidence. He was due to meet with LE soon.

This would answer why Chessie slipped up and said she would report her daughter as missing is she hadn't returned.
And this is why chessie said Brittney would tell everyone she was innocent.
And why the police were hesitant at first, because state witnesses do take off.
And this is why she had a new phone #
And this is why so many things could fit into place.

But this is a theory and I don't know if they would tell family she was an informant or not at this point, since there has been no proof of homicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24