AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Steph - Anything you can share with us with regard to the latest news? TIA

Totally just a guess but I think the car they have impounded or "found" months ago was Donald's. Didn't Wendy detail and sell it soon after she received it back? I think it could either be:
Donald Sr
Dustin
or the truck driver Butch.

The way it's worded has me thinking it was sold to someone else or someone else had it and the police had to track it down with warrants.

I do not think this is a subj Steph can talk about because it's obviously part of an on-going investigation.

@ Steph - Anything you can share with us with regard to the latest news? TIA

I know as much as y'all do I heard of it from the news I called detective and left vm but like always no call back. And the reporter said he would only say vehicle not car or truck not even a color.

I know as much as y'all do I heard of it from the news I called detective and left vm but like always no call back. And the reporter said he would only say vehicle not car or truck not even a color.

I certainly understand our desire for information, and even more so for family like yourself, but the desire to keep it close to the vest makes me even more hopeful.

I like to read between the lines and from their vagueness I get a sense it's because the second they say even the color - everyone will know exactly whose car it is.

Totally just a guess but I think the car they have impounded or "found" months ago was Donald's. Didn't Wendy detail and sell it soon after she received it back? I think it could either be:
Donald Sr
Dustin
or the truck driver Butch.

The way it's worded has me thinking it was sold to someone else or someone else had it and the police had to track it down with warrants.

I do not think this is a subj Steph can talk about because it's obviously part of an on-going investigation.

The truck driver always had me curious due to his spell in bed, wasn't it depression? And let's all remember JM is out on bail. It is only my opinion, I think WWH knows all, and being so close to JM I can see WWH confiding in JM.

JMVHO but I think we can rule out a certain black SUV as it was thoroughly [hopefully] checked
by LE after DH's ?suicide?. And, IIRC, that vehicle was the only one owned by DH/WWH at that time.

Next ...

JMVHO but I think we can rule out a certain black SUV as it was thoroughly [hopefully] checked
by LE after DH's ?suicide?. And, IIRC, that vehicle was the only one owned by DH/WWH at that time.

Next ...

Maybe, one hand I agree with you. Then, wasn't it just a few months ago that it was reported LE is reopening the alleged suicide? WWH wasn't alone when she 'found' DH.

Those words, 'someone very close to the case'. please please please

I really think in 90 days we will have this case blown wide open, I really - sincerely do.

I am glad to see hope for new developments, justice for Brittney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Family of 11 'pedophiles' arrested in case of missing Alabama teen Brittney Wood"....

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Alabama-teen-Brittney-Wood.html#ixzz33Ry0cPzQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh wow WS'ers... I'm way behind in this case and it looks like these arrests were last year...?
I'm having computer issues and searching is slow now, but asap, i'll have to get clear on what's current, although this is still crucial news.
Poor Brittney, apparently living in the midst of quite a horror. I'm praying for Brittney and hoping that somehow she is somewhere, alive and safe. LE doesn't sound hopeful of that, but anything is possible.

"Family of 11 'pedophiles' arrested in case of missing Alabama teen Brittney Wood"....

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Alabama-teen-Brittney-Wood.html#ixzz33Ry0cPzQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh wow WS'ers... I'm way behind in this case and it looks like these arrests were last year...?
I'm having computer issues and searching is slow now, but asap, i'll have to get clear on what's current, although this is still crucial news.
Poor Brittney, apparently living in the midst of quite a horror. I'm praying for Brittney and hoping that somehow she is somewhere, alive and safe. LE doesn't sound hopeful of that, but anything is possible.

Dang that opening quote made my heart stop. I read it as the 11 pedophiles that we already know about have now been arrested in Brittney's disappearance. I could only hope.

Dang that opening quote made my heart stop. I read it as the 11 pedophiles that we already know about have now been arrested in Brittney's disappearance. I could only hope.
Reedus23, i'm so sorry! I was afraid of just that but it was too late, I didn't catch it right away! Sorry, please forgive me...:please:

Maybe, one hand I agree with you. Then, wasn't it just a few months ago that it was reported LE is reopening the alleged suicide? WWH wasn't alone when she 'found' DH.

Those words, 'someone very close to the case'. please please please

I was thinking the same yesterday. I went looking for the article regarding LE reopening DH's suicide. I wanted to know the date. I found it but it is a FOX10 link that has expired. However, it was posted in the CASE FACTS ONLY thread on November 27, 2013.

Authorities are taking a second look at the apparent suicide of Donald Holland, Sr. Authorities to reopen Donnie's suicide investigation.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10009024&postcount=53

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member