AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was some weird psychological stuff going on with Brownlee, uh? Seemed like the only way he could bear to acknowledge his sex crimes at all was reversing roles so that HE became the victim and everyone else was the abuser.

The most intractable kind of offender, in my opinion. If he's convinced himself he has no responsibility for his crimes and it all rests with other people, it's fairly evident to me he's at great danger of reoffending if he's ever released.

I had to come running to tell y'all...Brittney's KlaasKids missing poster was in our newspaper! I was flipping through, not really reading but then I saw her face and recognized her immediately. I read a few pages back that her picture had been in the news (newspapers) in other countries... it's reached us out here in the Middle East.

I've followed along since day one - I haven't given up hope that her story will be told and that she'll be returned to her mama. My prayers continue as her story unfolds. Much love sent to those who love and miss her.

Do any of you really want to see her returned to her Family?
I mean really.

I still believe she left on her own.
DH chose one way out and Britt chose another.

Still JMO

I cant imagine anyone would ever want to see her returned to that place.

Do any of you really want to see her returned to her Family?
I mean really.

I still believe she left on her own.
DH chose one way out and Britt chose another.

Still JMO

I cant imagine anyone would ever want to see her returned to that place.

Brittney's family also includes her little girl. I think it's very important that she knows what happened to her mom. I don't think it's a matter of Brittney being 'returned' to her family, as the majority of them look like they'll be in jail for a long time anyhow, to be honest.

I had to come running to tell y'all...Brittney's KlaasKids missing poster was in our newspaper! I was flipping through, not really reading but then I saw her face and recognized her immediately. I read a few pages back that her picture had been in the news (newspapers) in other countries... it's reached us out here in the Middle East.

I've followed along since day one - I haven't given up hope that her story will be told and that she'll be returned to her mama. My prayers continue as her story unfolds. Much love sent to those who love and miss her.

I noticed Brittney's story has gone really global in the past couple of months too. Here are a couple of links to French and German articles - there may be some in the Netherlands too, but the surname 'Holland' is diverting my searches, I'm afraid.

I haven't tried searching in Spanish yet.

'Brittney Wood a été enlevée en 2012, mais elle avait déjà dénoncé sa famille, qui l’avait violée jusqu’à ses 11 ans, en 2003.'
http://peuplesobservateurs2014.com/...le-revue-de-presse-du-mois-de-septembre-2014/

'Brittney Wood ist seit mehreren Jahren als vermisst gemeldet.'
https://de.nachrichten.yahoo.com/suche-nach-brittney-wood-beh-rden-entlarven-sex-125235741.html

Brittney's family also includes her little girl. I think it's very important that she knows what happened to her mom. I don't think it's a matter of Brittney being 'returned' to her family, as the majority of them look like they'll be in jail for a long time anyhow, to be honest.

I was pretty much responding to the send her back to her mom , lol who would want to go back to there.

I feel Britt did what she had to do for her and for her little girl.
She gave her child over to her father. Gave him soul custody!

JMO

I know no one agrees with me but Its just my thoughts on this matter,

They need to add more charges. 20 years is not enough. They will only do 10. If you can get 20 years for having child *advertiser censored* ; Then you shoulld get life for all the acts these people did.

Wonder how Jennifer is doing on her new job since she's been allowed to work near New Orleans. When does she face a trial? I don't understand how some people did not do more to protect the children better than the chickens, if you know what I mean.

Brittney could very well have been suffering from "Stockholm Syndrome".
https://rainn.org/get-information/effects-of-sexual-assault/stockholm-syndrome
She might have wanted to meet with Donny to reassure him that she would not tell their "secret".

Chessie believed that Donnie had abused Brittney when she was younger, right?
So when it is said that Donnie was her favorite uncle, Stockholm is what comes to mind.
How could anyone be a favorite after sexual abuse otherwise?

If what I read on the other forum is true about Wendy being with Donnie that night, its not too far of a stretch to believe that even if Brittney reassured them that she would not testify against him, Wendy may have convinced Donnie not to believe her and kill her...or could she have done it herself with Brittney's own gun after a struggle. Were Wendy's hands and body checked for wounds or injuries?

It is equally easy to surmise that Donnie, coming to the realization of what they had done to attempt suicide, and Wendy cleaning his phone of incriminating evidence before she went back home.

If Wendy was trying to crack the code on Brittney cell, wouldn't the battery need to be in the phone? And now it's found between the seat of the SUV? I've always thought the truck drivers have a lot to do with Britt's disappearance.

How did family of 'pedophiles' operate unnoticed for years?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-members-Alabama-family-going-six-years.html

"Holland was the leader, prosecutors say, of what has been described as the largest sex ring ever uncovered in Alabama. Wood was a victim and likely key witness."

"'Brittney could have been huge,' said prosecutor Teresa Heinz. 'She could have corroborated so many things.'"

"Wood is presumed dead, but authorities haven't found a trace of her and no one is charged in her disappearance."

I've been following from the very beginning but rarely comment. Here's an article posted today with a lot of information that I haven't seen before. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sing-girl-mystery-suicide-leading-abuser.html

Thanks for joining in. This article may seem like sensationalism, but so much of it is all too true. I expect to see some long sentences come down on the main players. Outraged and waiting for some serious Justice.

EXCLUSIVE: The incestuous pedophile clan that advertised their child abuse 'parties' on CraigsList and brainwashed their own three-year-old into believing it was normal
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sing-girl-mystery-suicide-leading-abuser.html

"Donnie Holland and his wife Wendy created a 'perfect storm' of child abuse when they married, uniting two families with a history of incest and abuse.
He held barbecues at his attractive rural Alabama home - but they were a cover for the most horrific abuse."

I was pretty much responding to the send her back to her mom , lol who would want to go back to there.

I feel Britt did what she had to do for her and for her little girl.
She gave her child over to her father. Gave him soul custody!

JMO

I know no one agrees with me but Its just my thoughts on this matter,

I googled "Alabama Sex Ring" and got 2,840,000 hits. Nope, not going back to that. Her child is in a safe place with her father.

I googled "Alabama Sex Ring" and got 2,840,000 hits. Nope, not going back to that. Her child is in a safe place with her father.

YES!

Anybody who reads this particular article has to know that Brittney was probably constantly worried for her own daughter's safety and future.
She did the right thing getting her daughter away from her family and into safer custody long before this sex ring was revealed and busted.
No doubt, Brittney had incredible love for her daughter to do what was best for her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-abuser.html

If Wendy was trying to crack the code on Brittney cell, wouldn't the battery need to be in the phone? And now it's found between the seat of the SUV? I've always thought the truck drivers have a lot to do with Britt's disappearance.

You don't need the actual cellphone to check the voicemail associated with it. We're all just used to clicking the vm part of our smartphones and listening to our messages, but really it's not even needed. You can call from any phone and enter the pin at the prompt.

Re the truckers - Only one I considered was Brownlee Morgan... There were some poignant postings on FB about how he wouldn't go to work and became very depressed / withdrawn during the exact days of Brittney's disappearance.

ETA - Morgan not Brownlee

Did Brittney just "hand over" custody or did she actually "lose" it? I remember Steph telling us she let P go live with A bc she was going to jail for unpaid fines. It also became known that that's what she told some members of her family but could have been said in lieu of explaining what was getting ready to go down regarding Donnie & associates. Also, was it A that actually got custody or his gmom or mom? I forget. I thought it was the gmom he was living with that gained custody but after Brittney's disappearance & after A proved himself that he gained actual custody. Heaven help me bc I seriously forget.

YES!

Anybody who reads this particular article has to know that Brittney was probably constantly worried for her own daughter's safety and future.
She did the right thing getting her daughter away from her family and into safer custody long before this sex ring was revealed and busted.
No doubt, Brittney had incredible love for her daughter to do what was best for her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-abuser.html

I want to agree with you but she took P over to Donnie & Wendy's alot. She still had a bunch of P's presents over there from a party or something. There were several pictures of Donnie, Wendy, Dustin, Mendy, Paul Jr, Derek, Chessie - note these are some severe pedos - holding P and playing with P. IMO, I don't think Brittney was as worried about P in her earlier years of life but once the investigation into Donnie started, maybe Brittney was a little more cautious with her daughter. Either way, it's notable that Britt was abused repeatedly by this man & his wife yet still had P around them. Sure Brittney was a victim, but I'm liking what Gunther Toody just said - Stockholm's might make some sense here. Well that and maybe a drug trade off for nefarious reasons maybe.

Brittney could very well have been suffering from "Stockholm Syndrome".
https://rainn.org/get-information/effects-of-sexual-assault/stockholm-syndrome
She might have wanted to meet with Donny to reassure him that she would not tell their "secret".

Chessie believed that Donnie had abused Brittney when she was younger, right?
So when it is said that Donnie was her favorite uncle, Stockholm is what comes to mind.
How could anyone be a favorite after sexual abuse otherwise?

If what I read on the other forum is true about Wendy being with Donnie that night, its not too far of a stretch to believe that even if Brittney reassured them that she would not testify against him, Wendy may have convinced Donnie not to believe her and kill her...or could she have done it herself with Brittney's own gun after a struggle. Were Wendy's hands and body checked for wounds or injuries?

It is equally easy to surmise that Donnie, coming to the realization of what they had done to attempt suicide, and Wendy cleaning his phone of incriminating evidence before she went back home.

I want to know exactly where Donnie's cell was when he was found. Wendy admittedly deleted texts and vm's. a gunshot to the head could leave brain matter & blood splatter in the front of the vehicle. Was his cell untouched with blood? Did Wendy have to clean it first?

Donnie & Wendy were struggling financially. If he'd have gone to prison, then subsequently Wendy as well, they wouldn't get jack chit from the govt. However, with at least one of them dead, whomever takes care of the kids can get SS for them. Now with one dead & one in jail, each child can get Welfare, Medicaid & SS pymts. Donnie was worth alot more dead then apparently he ever was alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow