AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've now watched the documentary. I believe I really got Chessie wrong!
Really? That's too bad if everyone was really hard on her back when this case broke. I'm sorry we might not have seen her in the right light. I do think she loves her children.
Where can you watch it?
I heard you can watch it on Peacock. It's a Peacock Original. You can get Peacock (with ads) for a limited time for only $20 for the whole year it says on their site. I want to see it too.

Really? That's too bad if everyone was really hard on her back when this case broke. I'm sorry we might not have seen her in the right light. I do think she loves her children.

I heard you can watch it on Peacock. It's a Peacock Original. You can get Peacock (with ads) for a limited time for only $20 for the whole year it says on their site. I want to see it too.

The media painted her in the worst possible light back then. I thought she was part of the "family sex ring". The Monster in The Shadows is really worthwhile watching. Chessie might not have been a perfect mother, (who is), but she is very different to the woman painted by the media, (and also LE?) at that time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back