AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.wkrg.com/story/28038970/human-skull-found-in-wilmer-woods
A hunter looking for deer came upon a disturbing discovery in the woods of Wilmer. That's where the Mobile County Sheriff's Office says a reported human skull was found...
Some recently outstanding cases include Charles Jackson, whose last text message was help, while Brittney Woods has been missing since 2012.

And Jeffrey Holloman.
AL - Jeffrey Holloman, 25, Wilmer, Aug 2011

Wishing Steph and all of you here a :valentine:. Hoping someone will have it in their heart to give up some information as to Brittney's whereabouts. Then, someone would have to actually have a caring heart...:praying:.

Same, just thinking of her, (where are you, darling girl, and how did you get there?), and eerily quiet is an apt description.

I still believe she is alive and well and safe and sound.

Extremely disappointing :puke:

Kent's hearing was delayed until May 21st.

Snip - Meanwhile, Dustin Kent, 38, 7041 Marle Road, Mobile, had his sentencing pushed back from Thursday to 9 a.m. May 21, as an investigation continues.

Kent sentencing on hold

According to a court filing Thursday, Kent is cooperating with authorities in Mobile and Baldwin counties in several ongoing investigations. His involvement, the court documents reads, "is expected to have a potentially significant impact on his sentencing" and that a 120-day postponement was necessary.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2015/02/wood_family_member_involved_in.html

If the postponement of his trial leads to answes about what happened to Brittney, I'm okay with the postponement. I really hope it leads to answers about Brittney.

I really hope this postponement will lead to some answers about what happened to Brittney. So far from all that's happened-it seems hopeless that there will ever be answers.

Brittney Wood's stepmother criticizes Randall 'Scott' Wood's prison sentence as questions persist on girl's whereabouts - 2-26-2015

Snipped-
Wood's sentence

-Baldwin County Assistant District Attorney Teresa Heinz said that Wood was one of the first people to come forward to admit his guilt during an investigation that has led to 11 arrests and
Bishop's sentencing of Wendy Holland in December to 219 years in prison.

"Obviously, there was some consideration given to Mr. Wood," Heinz said. "He was ... kind of the reason why we have this case to begin with. Due to his circumstances and willingness to accept guilt very early on in the matter, we took that into consideration (during sentencing)."

She added, "He was one of the first disclosures that basically brought us to our victim and, based on that, the investigation began."

-Wood's Baldwin County sentence will run concurrent with whatever he might get in Mobile County. Wood faces charges of felony sodomy and rape as well as child enticement. His next court date is March 19.

What Wood might know

Heinz said she believes Wood has disclosed everything he knows about the case, and she doesn't think he is withholding any information about Brittney Wood's whereabouts.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2015/02/brittney_woods_stepmother_crit.html

Rbbm - interesting

I think Donnie sent her away. I think she was involved like her brother was and could cause many problems for them not only herself. Yes I think she would have been in trouble herself in all this but I also think she could take down this family...so what to do? Get het as far away as possible.
I feel her Mother knows and Wendy ... I do not think they Murdered her!
JMO

Alright. Let's tie these last two posts together this way, then. If the ADA doesn't think Scott knows something, and states as such in the press, then he probably does, says the contrarian perspective. So, maybe it wasn't Donnie that sent her away, but Scott, so she wouldn't end up like Donnie and Wendy did. Works as well as the dozen other theories I've had. Scott has always been the odd piece of this puzzle.

MOO.

Hi! New here. I've been lurking this board for years and have been following this case for a couple of them. I'm so sad there's no news on Brittney's whereabouts. Personally, my gut feeling is Donnie didn't kill himself and Brittney's not dead. Either way, I hope there's closure in this case soon.

I wish it was otherwise, but I think Brittney is deceased. For those of us that don't, do you ever think she is going to "come out"?
I always believed that Scott didn't know what happened to Britt. Based on his behaviour in the immediate days afterwards, didn't he get out searching etc. Sigh, he was always one of my "good guys". Rats.

This is my first post here although i have lurked for a number of years. This case is like a horror story and one of the first i came to read. We all know that poor Brittney is probably dead..Poor thing. Unfortunately i don't have much to add in the way of sleuthing. But this case is horrific beyond words it really is.

Alright. Let's tie these last two posts together this way, then. If the ADA doesn't think Scott knows something, and states as such in the press, then he probably does, says the contrarian perspective. So, maybe it wasn't Donnie that sent her away, but Scott, so she wouldn't end up like Donnie and Wendy did. Works as well as the dozen other theories I've had. Scott has always been the odd piece of this puzzle.

MOO.

Yes he has since day one!
I do believe he was the snitch the informant.
he made a deal before it all went down.

JMO

Might be meaningless, but I noted that they said they believe Scott told them everything he knows and isn't holding anything back. They did not say they believe Scott knows nothing. I'm wondering if part of the lenient sentence is due to the fact that he has continued to cooperate with LE.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back