AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm reading too much or not enough, but I think they're saying BW got to Grand Bay prior to DH shooting himself and they have no reason to think she had left Grand Bay and returned to Styx River. They say it puts her "in" Grand Bay, not "arriving" there. To me, that could mean she had arrived before he shot himself and was still there (Grand Bay).

It might be a way of saying they don't believe she had anything to do with his shooting.

Ahhh i got ya!

How do they know DH was committing suicide at that time again , I think I missed that

that part they dont say just like they dont say who said DH drove BW to Great bay!

I think its all crapola....some ppl trying to cover something up!
All JMO

I think WWH knows All! jmo

I feel somewhat confused but do we think the 12:07 call was to get someone to come get her from Styx ?

I would think so!
Maybe she called Wendy! She has a car i believe and maybe there was a problem with uncle donnie!

I do not believe Brittney is hiding. She is only 19 years old, she would be using her phone at the least to talk to friends. If no money, no minutes on the phone, she would be on her Facebook account. If she were hiding, it must be with some one and most some ones have phones or computers!

I've been wondering if perhaps DH might have had a suspended or revoked driver's license.

One player says DH "dropped them off at a friend's" and the other player says that person "dropped DH off"... that tells me that someone might not have been legal to drive...

Of course like that has ever stopped anyone without a license from driving but it might shin a light on that part of the misinformation.

But I still think it is pretty obvious there is a bigger cover up going on than driving with a suspended or revoked license.

eehhh... just tossing around ideas & hoping Jersey*Girl gets online soon!

I've been wondering if perhaps DH might have had a suspended or revoked driver's license.

One player says DH "dropped them off at a friend's" and the other player says that person "dropped DH off"... that tells me that someone might not have been legal to drive...

Of course like that has ever stopped anyone without a license from driving but it might shin a light on that part of the misinformation.

But I still think it is pretty obvious there is a bigger cover up going on than driving with a suspended or revoked license.

I agree!
A big cover up!

I hope they give polys to all these ppl!

If we know he had suspended license can we post link?

I do not believe Brittney is hiding. She is only 19 years old, she would be using her phone at the least to talk to friends. If no money, no minutes on the phone, she would be on her Facebook account. If she were hiding, it must be with some one and most some ones have phones or computers!

Sadly, I dont believe she is hiding either!

Well im not sure how many cars they had if they had one car it would depend on who needed the car when....Didnt Wendy said her son was sick and she was taking him to the drs?

ETA- I see fabvab might have proof.. :)

He had a suspended license in 2007 and multiple traffic violations in 2010, so it wouldn't surprise me at all..

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Alabama/Baldwin-County-AL/Donald-Paul-Holland.2950690/details/ (driving w/suspended license)

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Alabama/Baldwin-County-AL/Donald-Paul-Holland.2950681/details/ (multiple traffic violations 2010 )

Well im not sure how many cars they had if they had one car it would depend on who needed the car when....Didnt Wendy said her son was sick and she was taking him to the drs?
Yes, she did because I recall wondering why in the world she and the boys would stay all night at a different house if one of them was sick.

btw...I'm willing to bet he had suspended license...imo he had trouble for years with his license.

Yes, she did because I recall wondering why in the world she and the boys would stay all night at a different house if one of them was sick.

btw...I'm willing to bet he had suspended license...imo he had trouble for years with his license.

I agree!

I'm sleuthing from my phone but I need someone to do me a favor, please. :)

Can someone please go to SW's Geocaching album on FB, find the most recent picture uploaded, and look at the properties of the picture to see when it was actually taken?

I'd really appreciate it guys!

No new news on WPMI just now. Anyone know how the search went today?

I had made up my mind that BW was out there somewhere unwilling to accept the possible reality of her situation. Now, I am starting to think that she isn't "hiding" but someone has actually "hidden" her.

My heart breaks for that family......

Just going with the possibility that she is hiding out with other heavy meth users. It is very, very common for them to have no electricity. I know a few that also have no running water. The have to get buckets filled everyday or every few days. They don't have cell phones, or internet, or anything else that requires power, and I am not talking about forgot to pay the bill. I mean they do not have power. My in-law lived that way for 3 years. They live in trailers or old houses and I honestly could not do it. She went from living in an very upper middle class neighborhood, having a nice acura, smart phone, and just went to living in a wooden house with no glass in the windows and no electricity. Her old man was a cook, so she was totally content to give it all up and live that way. They don't have to eat very often. I am not saying this is the case, but she could be staying off the map with people who do not have the means for communication.

Well IF (big IF) she did take him to the doctor... hook up with her sister and then make it all the way back to Styx within an hour & a half then I'd say that is a darn good doctor she's got.

I'm sleuthing from my phone but I need someone to do me a favor, please. :)

Can someone please go to SW's Geocaching album on FB, find the most recent picture uploaded, and look at the properties of the picture to see when it was actually taken?

I'd really appreciate it guys!

I'm about to screen capture everything before it goes poof. ;)

I'll send the data properties to you via PM. Give me a little while though - I've got pages and pages to grab.

FootballMom, is it correct to assume that "her sister" also lives in across the bay??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman