AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have made phone contact with Klass Kids.

I'm praying this is followed up on by LE. I also pray whomever this young lady is that she is given the help she needs. No female has any business on the interstate.

I am so friggin ' irritated!!! Why would you do that? He made the idiotic comment that no one was doing anything? I called immediately! How about the fact that this is, likely, not Brittney (MOO) and there are so many feelings to be cautious of! I privately messaged her step mom for a reason! Sheesh!

I guess the comments were deleted before I got there or I'm not understanding how the site works.

I guess the comments were deleted before I got there or I'm not understanding how the site works.

They are there over on the right hand side, says recent posts by others!
click on see all!

wow they did delete them all lol i have the page still up so i can still see it!

I am so friggin ' irritated!!! Why would you do that? He made the idiotic comment that no one was doing anything? I called immediately! How about the fact that this is, likely, not Brittney (MOO) and there are so many feelings to be cautious of! I privately messaged her step mom for a reason! Sheesh!

I am new here.. But I have been reading all of the comments.. I have been keeping up with the case, as I am from Mobile. But just wanted to say that someone deleted that comment off of the fb page for the Hometown Search for BW, about the girl on the side of the road.

They are there over on the right hand side, says recent posts by others!
click on see all!

wow they did delete them all lol i have the page still up so i can still see it!

I did that, it's gone.

I am new here.. But I have been reading all of the comments.. I have been keeping up with the case, as I am from Mobile. But just wanted to say that someone deleted that comment off of the fb page for the Hometown Search for BW, about the girl on the side of the road.

I just saw that as well....Maybe the stepmom is checking into this now :)...Prayers going up!!!

I did that, it's gone.

See if this works i still have the page up and i see it!

https://www.facebook.com/pages//451298481547844

Nope that didnt work!
I dont think i can copy and past it can I?

See if this works i still have the page up and i see it!

https://www.facebook.com/pages//451298481547844

Nope that didnt work!
I dont think i can copy and past it can I?

Yes, I think you can paste since it's from Brittney's official search page. It's a public page open for all.

Besides I missed it and want to read it. :blushing:

I sure hope so! This whole thing is really bizarre & Can't believe how little media attention this is bringing. Besides FB, there really isn't any attention at all. WOW, is all I can say!!

I sure hope so! This whole thing is really bizarre & Can't believe how little media attention this is bringing. Besides FB, there really isn't any attention at all. WOW, is all I can say!!

That Hometown search on Fb dosent get much attention either!
What gives?
Seems like no one cares. Or everyone knows something and we are the only ones that dont!

No big deal Its gone!
I didn't see what was said but maybe it was an after thought that it should have been handled differently. There sure does seem to be a lot of deleting things that go on in this case. JS..

I didn't see what was said but maybe it was an after thought that it should have been handled differently. There sure does seem to be a lot of deleting things that go on in this case. JS..

I have made a few posts over there and my posts are deleted!

Did someone other than BW's stepmother post the message on the Hometown Search page? If so, he/she must have been reading here, and the stepmom deleted the comment.

Did someone other than BW's stepmother post the message on the Hometown Search page? If so, he/she must have been reading here, and the stepmom deleted the comment.

He was reading here and posted almost word for word what was said here..
I cant remember his name it was Pete something.

Could you please give a recap? I'm curious why they would delete a post about a possible sighting. Thanks Eileen.

i believe they deleted it because the person that called this in said it should have been kept private just in case it wasnt her.... which i totally agree,,,,,

And they shouldnt be riding on the coat tails of a beautiful missing girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member