AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still a little stunned at the new arrest. And didn't want to be the first to post those words in the charges. Thanks Jules.

That's the million dollar question, isn't it?!?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

http://www.houseofruthdothan.org/rapelaws.htm
Rape & Sodomy are explained in the houseoftruth link.

But incest isn't covered in it.

Incest law in Alabama:
Alabama -- Section 13A-13-3 -- Incest

(a) A person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, either legitimately or illegitimately:

(1) His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or
(2) His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption; or
(3) His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists; or
(4) His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood.

(b) A person shall not be convicted of incest or of an attempt to commit incest upon the uncorroborated testimony of the person with whom the offense is alleged to have been committed.

(c) Incest is a Class C felony

http://www.drabruzzi.com/selected_state_incest_laws.htm

Wow! I never expected this! Isn't this the same son that was bailed out earlier?

I don't know but to have a missing daughter that you are having bucket drives and trying to raise money to help find her - and then to be asking friends on FB for $1200 to get her son might make people hesitant to donate money to find Brittney.

Heck they were raising money when Brittney first went missing to get the bro out of jail.....
they were NOT raising money to finD her....
So very sad!

Heck they were raising money when Brittney first went missing to get the bro out of jail.....
they were NOT raising money to finD her....
So very sad!

So am I understanding this correctly- this is Brittney's brother (who was in jail when she went missing & let out a few days later) who was arrested on rape & sodomy charges with a victim between 11 & 14? If I was a young girl in this family (I know she's an adult, but she's still very young) I might hide, too (if that is indeed what she's doing).

Three uncles & a brother allegedly raping & sodomizing teens and young girls (and incest is involved in some of these cases)?

If Brittney did runaway and choose never to come back and be in touch with her family, I'd completely understand it. Heck, I may even say it's a reasonable decision. I'd feel for her daughter, but we know she's safely with her father's family. I wish she'd let her mom & dad as well as her baby's father's family know she's okay, though. If she is hiding out.

You are right Kate! I think... at least same last name:

13A-6-62 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) RAPE SECOND DEGREE S F $10000.00
13A-13-3 CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) INCEST F $5000.00
13A-6-64 CASE0003 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $10000.00

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

ETA: Yep! DW - which matches CW's son on FB

I would like to know what is going on with this court system. this and the other bail are ridiculously low for the charges!!!!

I never did think BW was alive, now I think the chances are even less. There was a whole ring of them and imo she knew to much and was going to talk

Well she only has 200 she needs a grand more I think sonny might have to stay where he is for a time.

Id say its time for ya to stay there! LOL
sorry!
I would not keep bailing my kid out once yes but after that hes on his own!

So am I understanding this correctly- this is Brittney's brother (who was in jail when she went missing & let out a few days later) who was arrested on rape & sodomy charges with a victim between 11 & 14? If I was a young girl in this family (I know she's an adult, but she's still very young) I might hide, too (if that is indeed what she's doing).

Three uncles & a brother allegedly raping & sodomizing teens and young girls (and incest is involved in some of these cases)?

If Brittney did runaway and choose never to come back and be in touch with her family, I'd completely understand it. Heck, I may even say it's a reasonable decision. I'd feel for her daughter, but we know she's safely with her father's family. I wish she'd let her mom & dad as well as her baby's father's family know she's okay, though. If she is hiding out.

NOOOO the bro was in jail when Brit went missing I believe drug charges.
She has another bro in Juvie....so i dont know whos in jail now the one in Juvie or the other one went bac to jail again !

Her uncles were arrested for rape and sodomy and one for incest!

As I understand it Brit was very close with her brother they are very close in age and hung together...

I dont think They this story will have a happy ending!

It all goes back to uncle Donnnie and his wife! JMO

She has another bro in Juvie....so i dont know whos in jail now the one in Juvie or the other one went bac to jail again !

The brother has now been as well according to the link to the court

Her brother DW has now been arrested for the same things as the uncles. I do not believe this one was in juvie because this is the 21 yr old (adult) brother of Brittney.

Looks like part of that iceberg is starting to surface.... wow!

YES! Now Brittney's brother DW has been arrested for:

13A-6-62 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) RAPE SECOND DEGREE S F $10000.00
13A-13-3 CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) INCEST F $5000.00
13A-6-64 CASE0003 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $10000.00

I am trying to wrap my head around this. How do three uncles and a nephew of theirs (brittney's brother) all commit incest and rape together. How does it go?

I really really feel for CW right now. This was already a nightmare with brittney missing, now her son involved in sex offender charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3