AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! I have been lurking for a VERY long time and have finally decided to join because something has been REALLY bothering me. If LE had BW in protective custody or Witness Protection they would NOT tell anyone including KKids. MOO obviously since I've never been in either but come on, that would completely defeat the purpose. Perhaps that is why they are so insistent on saying she has left on her own or that foul play isn't suspected bc they don't want KKids to invest much in this case because they can't tell them directly that she is in some program. Obviously the verified users would say LE has stated that she is not in their custody because they can't be told if she was! Sorry if my post violates any rules but I am trying to make it clear that this is MHO only and not based on any fact. I'm sorry, maybe I am just hopeful this is the case. I really do hope she is safe.

Thanks for taking the time to explain your OPINION.

Can you find proof that if a person is taken into PC or WP, that such information would be conveyed to ANY other agency or organization like this?

I don't belive that it happens, but it might...

The Witness Protection Program is operated by the U.S. Marshal's, the Justice Department and the Federal Bureau of Prisons. It is required that any potential witness be vetted by the U.S. Marshal's. These federal agencies are then to notify local and state law enforcements of the whereabouts of said individuals. Also, one of the requirements is that the witnesses statement be absolutely necessary to gain conviction. If they can convict any other way then there is no need for witness protection. They will simply not use that witness. As law enforcement has stated that there are multiple victims in this case then the relevance of Witness Protection are diminished. Also, the family has been in constant contact with State and Federal agencies that have said that the MPD did not follow procedural requirements in the notification of Brittney's disappearance. What those procedures are or the consequences of not following the guidelines are not known to me but I would say, nothing, other than a potential lawsuit by the family at a later date. These same agencies have said that they have offered their assistance multiple times but the local investigating LE agency has turned down their help, stating that BW is the case of a runaway that decided to leave home and they suspect no foul play in the case. Edited per Dr_TJ_Eckleburg's suggestion: Can you provide evidence that something other than foul play occured? Can you provide proof that they aren't supposed to contact other agencies? Can you provide proof that Brittney simply ran away from home? If you can't provide proof that she left on her own then why should any of us provide proof of our opinions? As I stated before, all of this is my opinion by reading statements from family members, supporters, searchers, media and law enforcement. How did you come to your conclusion?

B.W is a beautiful girl and I'm guessing pretty street smart, so I don't think it would be impossible for her to be on the run this long.

I was thinking the same thing. The fact that she's spent time on the wrong side of the law, and has abused drugs and alcohol (look at DW's pictures of his sister with a bottle of Crown and a bottle of vodka) means she is "street wise" enough to how to make money to keep herself in food and shelter.

Not that I think this is the case, but it has to be taken into account. Ruling out runaway because she didn't have money is naive once you've seen her picture and read her history.

Can you provide proof that there was no foul play?

That's a contradiction. If nothing happened (no foul play) there would be no evidence. There's no way to prove that something didn't happen. They would have to prove that something else happened instead of foul play.

Here is a link to the Official Player List created by Football Mom:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #2

(It needs to be updated.)

So instead of asking for Link we can now ask for "family tree please". Thank you to Football Mom for taking the time to do this! For me this has been the hardest part in following this case.
:thumbup:

Sent from my Rezound. Please forgive typos and any other abominations of the English language.

I thought that was just because the two older children were the topic being discussed. The third child hasn't been in the news so I can see not bringing him up during that particular discussion about the two in the news.

CW does have five kids, BW has 3 brothers and 1 sister
These are kids with her current well.....i'll be nice and say KPH
ZH---is 3, here and BW's babies are around 4 days apart
HH-- is a baby around 1

These are kids with WH
DW--older bro of BW, locked up
TJW--younger bro of BW, locked up in juvie
BW
Hope this helps out on the other child mixup...

Hello all! I have been lurking for a VERY long time and have finally decided to join because something has been REALLY bothering me. If LE had BW in protective custody or Witness Protection they would NOT tell anyone including KKids. MOO obviously since I've never been in either but come on, that would completely defeat the purpose. Perhaps that is why they are so insistent on saying she has left on her own or that foul play isn't suspected bc they don't want KKids to invest much in this case because they can't tell them directly that she is in some program. Obviously the verified users would say LE has stated that she is not in their custody because they can't be told if she was! Sorry if my post violates any rules but I am trying to make it clear that this is MHO only and not based on any fact. I'm sorry, maybe I am just hopeful this is the case. I really do hope she is safe.

:welcome: Sleuther317 :welcome:

If BW was in protective custody...it would only make sense that the other victim(s) would also be in protective custody. Just speculating...moo

I don't know about protective custody, but there's no way the US Marshalls Service would let a missing persons case continue to progress if they had someone in WP. The last thing the Marshalls want is people plastering a witness' photo all over the internet and handing out flyers. Makes it hard to get someone settled into their incognito existence.

Besides, the family has given them plenty of evidence to prosecute any crimes, and they already have a minor female witness who has made a complaint. Plus, one of the arrests resulted in a confession.

That's a contradiction. If nothing happened (no foul play) there would be no evidence. There's no way to prove that something didn't happen. They would have to prove that something else happened instead of foul play.

I know that we say that people can be found innocent based on lack of evidence but that doesn't mean there wasn't evidence but that the evidence pointed to the innocence of the individual instead of guilt. There has to be something causing the MPD to lean toward the "no foul play" scenario despite all the sex abuse crimes commited and the links between these men and BW and the fact that DH commited suicide using BW's gun. So I guess in that sense, my wording was incorrect. So, I edited my previous post. Does it meet your approval, Dr_TJ_Eckleburg?

If BW was in protective custody...it would only make sense that the other victim(s) would also be in protective custody. Just speculating...moo

Didn't WWH post on one of the articles that she missed a specified child? This may or may not be pertinent to the investigation.

I think we need to steer in other directions today, like not WWH.... we all know she knows WAY more than she is saying. Back to other directions..... I think RSW is FB'ing under a different name, if you look at previous word patterns you will see. He is about the only one who writes "fairly" well compared to the others, he stays online in those games, he is out of jail unemployed, and I believe he is commenting on the news FB, maybe even HERE! He does have online gaming friends that have registered here on WB, I'm not positive yet, so i won't say anything, but we need to concentrate on RSW and MWK and DK...certain people on FB and comments, are trying to make SURE that we all stay focused on WWH, and steer commenting on her..... Just my opinion of course! :) RSW did supposedly have drill (remember he messaged his friend that posted way earlier), the same time BW disappeared to go back to Tenn. I wonder if the National Guard unit he works at has provided any info on whether or not he even worked that weekend.......

On June 8th, on CW's FB, RSW commented from a mobile, and I will paraphrase, that he had already talked to his National Guard Unit, and he told them that he was not going to go back for his weekends at drill until BW was found....

The LEO has specifically stated that they would not confirm if RSW was at Styx or not the night BW went missing......would the neighbor who claims that she saw BW outside with an unidentified man recognize RSW or DK? I wonder....

I am so sick of the things about BW's stepdad, I am not even going to type his name today! I am going to concentrate on our two fav uncles.......

Why did Zeux just totally stop talking? Who could that have been? I know that the forum aggravated Zeux, but I am a newcomer, and I don't think ANYTHING was said that would make someone so angry to just stop.....Seems to me if this person Zeux really wanted BW to be found, they would still be talking to a group of such intelligent, caring WS'ers that have spent hundreds of hours on here trying to help find ANYTHING that can help bring BW home.....

All my opinion, and you know what they said about those! I won't say what my Grandaddy used to say about them.....:)

Didn't WWH post on one of the articles that she missed a specified child? This may or may not be pertinent to the investigation.
It was on a FB page...she posted that she missed her daughter. It was in response to another mother whose children are in foster care/protective custody (whatever it is called in AL) who had been posting that she missed her kids.

I think we need to steer in other directions today, like not WWH.... we all know she knows WAY more than she is saying. Back to other directions..... I think RSW is FB'ing under a different name, if you look at previous word patterns you will see. He is about the only one who writes "fairly" well compared to the others, he stays online in those games, he is out of jail unemployed, and I believe he is commenting on the news FB, maybe even HERE! He does have online gaming friends that have registered here on WB, I'm not positive yet, so i won't say anything, but we need to concentrate on RSW and MWK and DK...certain people on FB and comments, are trying to make SURE that we all stay focused on WWH, and steer commenting on her..... Just my opinion of course! :) RSW did supposedly have drill (remember he messaged his friend that posted way earlier), the same time BW disappeared to go back to Tenn. I wonder if the National Guard unit he works at has provided any info on whether or not he even worked that weekend.......

On June 8th, on CW's FB, RSW commented from a mobile, and I will paraphrase, that he had already talked to his National Guard Unit, and he told them that he was not going to go back for his weekends at drill until BW was found....

The LEO has specifically stated that they would not confirm if RSW was at Styx or not the night BW went missing......would the neighbor who claims that she saw BW outside with an unidentified man recognize RSW or DK? I wonder....

I am so sick of the things about BW's stepdad, I am not even going to type his name today! I am going to concentrate on our two fav uncles.......

Why did Zeux just totally stop talking? Who could that have been? I know that the forum aggravated Zeux, but I am a newcomer, and I don't think ANYTHING was said that would make someone so angry to just stop.....Seems to me if this person Zeux really wanted BW to be found, they would still be talking to a group of such intelligent, caring WS'ers that have spent hundreds of hours on here trying to help find ANYTHING that can help bring BW home.....

All my opinion, and you know what they said about those! I won't say what my Grandaddy used to say about them.....:)

I agree completely that there are defensive comments posted that could not have come from WWH because of the language style and skills. The poster of these comments has a new FB page and RSW is a very good possibility. You make ALOT of very good points which have me thinking..

Sent from my Rezound. Please forgive typos and any other abominations of the English language.

I think RSW is not who we think he is. He appeared far too normal for the other players...I think his everyday persona is not who he really is. moo

Sorry if I offended anyone on here who knows him. I knew someone who is now a registered sex offender for life. He was committing the crimes when he and I were employed at same place. I thought he was great guy. My daughter worked with his fiance. I was shocked when he was arrested by the FBI! So...you never know!

Has RSW been married several times?

I agree completely that there are defensive comments posted that could not have come from WWH because of the language style and skills. The poster of these comments has a new FB page and RSW is a very good possibility. You make ALOT of very good points which have me thinking..

I wonder what the conditions of RSW's bond are. The sex offender I knew could not be online...(but he was trying to meet young girls online).

It bothers me that he was one of the lead searchers when BW first went missing. He could have either been sincerely searching...or he could have been leading searches in the wrong direction.

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that we have a young lady missing. The last person she was with committed suicide with her gun. Subsequently several family members/friends were arrested for sexual crimes. What am I missing here?

I believe she left home "on foot" and it translated, somehow, to barefoot...

I am new at WS so I'm not good at linking articles, but her mother said she left barefoot. That it was not uncommon for her to be barefoot. It's in one of the very early articles. Sorry, I will look for the article and try to give you the date from which it came.

She had on white flip flops. It is on her Missing poster.
That's almost barefoot!

Hmmm. I'm gonna look for the article that said she was barefoot. I'm almost positive they said that on the news too. I must b going crazy!!

The Witness Protection Program is operated by the U.S. Marshal's, the Justice Department and the Federal Bureau of Prisons. It is required that any potential witness be vetted by the U.S. Marshal's. These federal agencies are then to notify local and state law enforcements of the whereabouts of said individuals. Also, one of the requirements is that the witnesses statement be absolutely necessary to gain conviction. If they can convict any other way then there is no need for witness protection. They will simply not use that witness. As law enforcement has stated that there are multiple victims in this case then the relevance of Witness Protection are diminished. Also, the family has been in constant contact with State and Federal agencies that have said that the MPD did not follow procedural requirements in the notification of Brittney's disappearance. What those procedures are or the consequences of not following the guidelines are not known to me but I would say, nothing, other than a potential lawsuit by the family at a later date. These same agencies have said that they have offered their assistance multiple times but the local investigating LE agency has turned down their help, stating that BW is the case of a runaway that decided to leave home and they suspect no foul play in the case. Can you provide proof that there was no foul play? Can you provide proof that they aren't supposed to contact other agencies? Can you provide proof that Brittney simply ran away from home? If you can't provide proof that she left on her own then why should any of us provide proof of our opinions? As I stated before, all of this is my opinion by reading statements from family members, supporters, searchers, media and law enforcement. How did you come to your conclusion?

<<These federal agencies are then to notify local and state law enforcements of the whereabouts of said individuals. Also, one of the requirements is that the witnesses statement be absolutely necessary to gain conviction.>>

Thanks for that snip- It doesn't say the Fed. agencies are to notify local and state and ..Families!

Think about it. Think about this family. It makes much sense that LE would know where she was ( hiding or and in some kind of Witness protection situation) and The Agencies tell that "family" including ugh ....that she was "simply" a run away and therefore not pursue it as such or a "missing person". Doesn't "simply run away" sound oddly cavalier?

Hmmm. I'm gonna look for the article that said she was barefoot. I'm almost positive they said that on the news too. I must b going crazy!!
They might have said barefoot at the beginning, but her missing poster says "white flip flops".

So many things have changed since the beginning of all this. At first we heard she left on foot...maybe that is where barefoot comes in...

Now we are hearing the DH picked her up at the end of CW's road.

Who verified that DH picked her up? Is LE as confused/frustrated as I am about facts in her disappearance? Why so many different versions of the story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans