AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so he has a Fb under the KPH name? I cant find it. How is it listed on FB???

Hi there! All you need to do is Google P.H., Mobile, Alabama....he comes right up, then look at the post I wrote a second ago....I hope it makes sense! :)

SORRY, I AM HALF ASLEEP.....JUST GO TO FB, then SEARCH For PH , do not put his secret little K in there...

ConcernedOne, are my directions clear or should I change them? You are kinda new like me, I'm always scared I'm going to break the rules. I have already a few times, my posts disappeared. I didn't even know I had a mailbox on here today! I'm not the greatest with technology. Keep digging, also CW lived in FL for while......Lake Wales.....I haven't had time to go down that avenue yet, maybe someone else can jump
on that.....there is more but I'm trying to figure out how to put it out here correctly.

ConcernedOne, shouldn't we be asleep? :) These patterns of abuse I see sure prove the theory that sexually abused children often grow up to abuse their own children. Poor Brittney. CW avoided an interview for the news today.....did you see the video? I wouldn't be surprised at all by the next arrests involving more people like RSW and DW, you know, outspoken, and on the hunt for her!! Closer relatives! I believe there are more "legal" names that have been avoided in our "cast of characters"
I really think BW's stepmom is a sincere, loving, woman......

And when you get to NP's FB, make sure you read her notes......made me cry. :(
KH's best friend was JL . You can find NP, KH, KimH, and JL all on MS too..... so sad....keep looking around on those and you will see even more tragedy.

I think I might have posted those in the wrong forum. I know they aren't supposed to be connected. If they aren't in the thread they should be, can I move them? This all directly involves BW's direct family members, and patterns of her family, and I think this is all going to come together.... KPH, your email address makes me sick and I hope LEO sees that post that shows it that I wrote a few minutes ago!!!

If KPH's email is that, then what in the world could DH's be? I hope LEO has BW in a safe place, LEO seems to have a good reason of avoiding parents.

ConcernedOne, are my directions clear or should I change them? You are kinda new like me, I'm always scared I'm going to break the rules. I have already a few times, my posts disappeared. I didn't even know I had a mailbox on here today! I'm not the greatest with technology. Keep digging, also CW lived in FL for while......Lake Wales.....I haven't had time to go down that avenue yet, maybe someone else can jump
on that.....there is more but I'm trying to figure out how to put it out here correctly.

ConcernedOne, shouldn't we be asleep? :) These patterns of abuse I see sure prove the theory that sexually abused children often grow up to abuse their own children. Poor Brittney. CW avoided an interview for the news today.....did you see the video? I wouldn't be surprised at all by the next arrests involving more people like RSW and DW, you know, outspoken, and on the hunt for her!! Closer relatives! I believe there are more "legal" names that have been avoided in our "cast of characters"
I really think BW's stepmom is a sincere, loving, woman......

I am reading and my head is spinning!! So many questions :confused:

I caught up.

janeycat1, I am straining my brain though to figure out some of it (their father, his bro? is that correct? )

KPH (BW stepdad), has his FB and his MS accounts under that Pimp email address......if you google his address you can find them......I believe KPH and RSW have a lot in common....I hope KPH is knocking on wood every time he preaches to that choir! Just my opinion

An easy way to find KPH's FB, is to go to DW's MS, look at his friends, and he is listed as Paul His niece who is deceased wrote him many times....make sure you read KH (niece) blogs, it is heartbreaking!!! BW has had to deal with so much tragedy, I'm she

Playing catch up and these posts seem to link together.

I personally don't see how she could be on the run. Financially. And, didn't she leave home barefoot? Which apparently was typical behavior for her. However, I think if I was gonna skip town, I would have put some shoes on!! MOO

Perhaps she had not planned on leaving that night IF at all. Her meeting with DH may have taken a totally unexpected turn. Lots of potential scenarios there. It would appear their meeting was planned and that he drove her to Styx River area. Apparently she didn't tell her Mom where she was going and we have only very recently been told DH did come and collect her.

What if DH gave her $$ and WBB gave her a ride from the truck stop? Truly speculation on my part but I don't believe it's far fetched. Wasn't Brittney reported to be close to her Uncle DH?

No more far fetched than all the 'info' on MSM! IF she has survived, which is what LE says; DH may have been tying up loose ends and assisted her.

But why wouldn't she just get a message to her family that she is safe, but she doesn't want to come and doesn't want them to find her.

It would be great if she was somewhere in rehab/counseling getting help!
moo

BBM

That is the BEST case scenario in my opinion (right now!)

And regarding contacting family members... I am not incriminating anyone... but she may not know whom to trust at this time. The members that are creepos can probably infiltrate easily.

MOO

This in my opinion is the nub of the story. Who can Brittney safely contact? Also I expect all forms of communication are being closely monitored and I can't see her contacting LE. This makes me feel truly sad for her. She is only 19.

As I am already going beyond the bounds of speculation: Does anyone else think she may have been in contact with someone already??
I believe in the sincerity of SH. IMO she is putting her heart and soul into the website and all efforts to find Brittney.

Speculation on my part but some of these thoughts have been with me from early on. Still on the fence re Brittney's fate.

MOO JMO

Now, I see why LE said there is no connection between the sex case investigation and Brittney's disappearance investigation. It's because there is NO Brittney's disappearance case being investigated. It can't be connected because it doesn't exist. Unbelievable to me. I'm assuming the magical age in Alabama on becoming an adult is 18 (correct me if I'm wrong). Assuming that's the case, it is numbing to think the difference 365 days make. Is it safe to say maybe LE would have an investigation if it were 2011 instead of 2012? If LE has such a strong feeling BW simply left of her own accord, I don't understand why they don't just come clean with what they have that indicates as much to put an end to the stories, to the time and effort being expended by some, to stop the criticism of the department itself. Makes no sense to me whatsoever. Zeaux or any other insiders, I am hoping you are at least still lurking here. Are there any blanks here that you are in a position to fill in as to evidence or facts that LE has provided to support such a position?

Can anyone fill us in on witness protection practices?

Doesn't it all add up to LE knowing fully well where she is? Why would they state she is "choosing not to come home". How or why would she trust one person in that community? Think about the arrests? The charges :::shudder::: and the context, is there a closer relative to the people involved so far????these details all point to her having enough knowledge to( hopefully) put a whole lot of them behind bars for a very long time.

Her uncle knew it ( TAPS- day was done for him...),no matter how "close" they were. Maybe his driving her to the truck stop - one step towards a safe- house somewhere, was some deal they made, or some part of a guilty - good bye. His guilty conscience ( wow someone down there actually had a conscience?) so evident in his suicide -30 minutes prior to his scheduled meeting with LE.

When LE stated "This is only the tip of the iceberg" early on in this case they meant that too.
#yowza

I am praying and thinking too, that she is sitting safely somewhere-( if she had a drug problem maybe in rehab) feeding all the names, dates of those sick evil alleged perps who are under arrest right now in and around this family.

All those men were under investigation for several months. And she disappears days/hours before the house of cards comes tumbling down.

If this is the story- BW is a hero!
I truly hope and pray that LE is right and she wasn't "silenced"
Prayers for the victims and the missing.

Doesn't it all add up to LE knowing fully well where she is? Why would they state she is "choosing not to come home". How or why would she trust one person in that community? Think about the arrests? The charges :::shudder::: and the context, is there a closer relative to the people involved so far????these details all point to her having enough knowledge to( hopefully) put a whole lot of them behind bars for a very long time.

Her uncle knew it ( TAPS- day was done for him...),no matter how "close" they were. Maybe his driving her to the truck stop - one step towards a safe- house somewhere, was some deal they made, or some part of a guilty - good bye. His guilty conscience ( wow someone down there actually had a conscience?) so evident in his suicide -30 minutes prior to his scheduled meeting with LE.

When LE stated "This is only the tip of the iceberg" early on in this case they meant that too.
#yowza

I am praying and thinking too, that she is sitting safely somewhere-( if she had a drug problem maybe in rehab) feeding all the names, dates of those sick evil alleged perps who are under arrest right now in and around this family.

All those men were under investigation for several months. And she disappears days/hours before the house of cards comes tumbling down.

Curious if Klaas Kids would be notified by LE if she was in protective hiding. I don't know how it all works but Klaas Kids is still involved with the family. It would be a waste of KKids time and resources, not to mention a disrespectful gesture by LE to an upstanding professional important supportive helpful group of dedicated volunteers....if they are hiding BW and not telling KKids.
MOO

Wow! So much info to check out!
I have been following all along and remember looking at CW fb page and she said she is the mother of 5 children (two years ago). Seems she and PH have had another child since. My question is where is the other son two years younger than Brittany? and if WH is the father of DW and BW and PH is the father of the two toddlers, who is the father of the other son?

Wow! So much info to check out!
I have been following all along and remember looking at CW fb page and she said she is the mother of 5 children (two years ago). Seems she and PH have had another child since. My question is where is the other son two years younger than Brittany? and if WH is the father of DW and BW and PH is the father of the two toddlers, who is the father of the other son?

Here is a link to the Official Player List created by Football Mom:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #2

(It needs to be updated.)

Thank you for the players list. Can't locate it now but thought I read that WH and CW only had DW and BW and hadn't heard anything about this other son. Is he okay?

#yowza

Brittney is not, I repeat, not in protective custody. LE has told the family and Klaas Kids that she is not in protective custody and they believe she simply ran away from home. They have said that Brittney was not being investigated for anything and is not tied to the sex abuse cases in any way. LE has stated that they do not suspect foul play in any way concerning Brittney's disappearance. These are the facts according to LE. I don't believe a single word of it, other than that she is not in their custody. I do suspect foul play and I think some of those arrested and some of those that are not arrested know exactly what happened to her. The family, those looking for her, hold out hope that she is alive but are proceeding as if she isn't. They just want her brought home, regardless. I do suspect that Brittney is linked to the sex abuse case as a victim of one or more of these men. Stay tuned, I expect more info will be released soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back