AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe B.W killed D.H and the police said it was a suicide to "smoke her out" kinda of thing? Pretty bold statement by L.E. Also, to tell the public it was B.W's gun that was used I thought that was strange. Don't they usually keep that kind of information close to the vest? B.W is a beautiful girl and I'm guessing pretty street smart, so I don't think it would be impossible for her to be on the run this long.

Right now I'm on the fence about what happened at that house and if B.W is missing or running. I do know that all the poor kids in that entire family will one day learn about what thier relatives may have done. What kind of twisted legacy have they left for thier children..God help them all !

This case would make for a great book..when and if the entire truth finally comes out. IMOO

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Sex-Crimes-Connected-to-Woods-Disappearance/6deX6nclHEuBu6ErsgjivQ.cspx

snipped from above link:

"Hanke said Holland is the last person to see Wood, and that Holland even gave Wood a ride to his home near the Styx River in Baldwin County, where the search for the missing teen began last month.

"She gets picked up by her uncle," Hanke said. "It seems to be a secret that he picks her up, and then he shoots himself less than 40 hours from the time he picks her up."

OK...I found story. Did SH say more in the video? I wonder why it has been "a secret"?

Why wouldn't her Missing Poster say she was with this person (and have his pic) and describe the car/truck/cycle...and ask if anyone had seen them?

It gets more confusing.

What is her reason for running/hiding? Are they saying?

Right now I'm on the fence about what happened at that house and if B.W is missing or running. I do know that all the poor kids in that entire family will one day learn about what thier relatives may have done.

Unfortunately, some of the poor kids in that family have already suffered as a result of what their relatives may have done...

Now, I see why LE said there is no connection between the sex case investigation and Brittney's disappearance investigation. It's because there is NO Brittney's disappearance case being investigated. It can't be connected because it doesn't exist. Unbelievable to me. I'm assuming the magical age in Alabama on becoming an adult is 18 (correct me if I'm wrong). Assuming that's the case, it is numbing to think the difference 365 days make. Is it safe to say maybe LE would have an investigation if it were 2011 instead of 2012? If LE has such a strong feeling BW simply left of her own accord, I don't understand why they don't just come clean with what they have that indicates as much to put an end to the stories, to the time and effort being expended by some, to stop the criticism of the department itself. Makes no sense to me whatsoever. Zeaux or any other insiders, I am hoping you are at least still lurking here. Are there any blanks here that you are in a position to fill in as to evidence or facts that LE has provided to support such a position?

I believe she left home "on foot" and it translated, somehow, to barefoot...

Right. The first version we heard was Chessie saying Brittney left on foot heading to her uncle's house 40 miles away. She said Brittney always walked everywhere she went and "loved" to walk. I never understood that part. ?!

Come to find out Brittney caught a ride at the corner near her house. Supposedly on Uncle Donnie's motorcycle. Or has that story changed again.

These people need to pick a story and stick with it. Too many versions too many times. Her immediate family (mother) needs to lay it on the line for LE to take it seriously.

Honest answers for results. .

Are Sex Crimes Arrests Related to Brittney Wood Disappearance?

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jul/23/are-sex-crimes-arrests-related-brittney-wood-disap-ar-4191064/

snipped -

Mobile police believe Brittney is out there...but says the 19-year old is choosing to not to return home.

That IS a pretty definite statement by Mobile Police!

IF this is true... BW must be protecting herself and/or being protected from other family members and "close" friends!

And IF this is true... then I wonder how long she will need to hide.... indefinitely?:waitasec:

That IS a pretty definite statement by Mobile Police!

IF this is true... BW must be protecting herself and/or being protected from other family members and "close" friends!

And IF this is true... then I wonder how long she will need to hide.... indefinitely?:waitasec:
But why wouldn't she just get a message to her family that she is safe, but she doesn't want to come and doesn't want them to find her.

It would be great if she was somewhere in rehab/counseling getting help!
moo

Are Sex Crimes Arrests Related to Brittney Wood Disappearance?

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jul/23/are-sex-crimes-arrests-related-brittney-wood-disap-ar-4191064/

snipped -

Mobile police believe Brittney is out there...but says the 19-year old is choosing to not to return home.

I thought it was very ODD that CW did not call this station back for an interview....Did you guys notice how at the end of the video, the reporter made his point clear when he said they called her but she never called back?
IF if was my child, I don't care if I went to 20 channels in one day, it makes me angry that we demand MSM coverage, and she would skip an interview about her daughter.
CW needs to realize that not everybody watches FOX or channel 15. When a station reaches out to put a story out to the public, she needs to participate! Something doesn't seem right to me!! I am working on creating a post on some of the things I have researched and found out about PH's (BW stepdad)......and it isn't good. I will try to get it posted this morning, making sure I follow all of the WS rules, so it doesn't go Poof!

But why wouldn't she just get a message to her family that she is safe, but she doesn't want to come and doesn't want them to find her.

It would be great if she was somewhere in rehab/counseling getting help!
moo

BBM

That is the BEST case scenario in my opinion (right now!)

And regarding contacting family members... I am not incriminating anyone... but she may not know whom to trust at this time. The members that are creepos can probably infiltrate easily.

MOO

With all these arrests, drugs, arguments...I can now honestly envision someone "walking barefoot down a road" to get away. moo

Will I get in trouble for saying that? Just saying...who could blame BW for just leaving?

i dont see my reply on here some im assuming it was rule breaking? ive never posted on here just read it everyday since this one opened. so sorry!

I think you need to get verified as an insider before posting inside information. Don't worry...you'll learn the rules. They just have to keep trolls from trying to stir up problems/or wreak havoc by posting things that aren't true.

i dont see my reply on here some im assuming it was rule breaking? ive never posted on here just read it everyday since this one opened. so sorry!

:welcome: Clabri90!!! :welcome:

Insiders are MOST welcome on WS.

Just contact a mod, and they will lead you in the right direction, if you wish to be verified as an insider!

And we :welcome: you even if you are NOT an insider, too! :seeya:

Wow, another arrest! What else has been happening?
I'm so behind now. Gotta go backwards to catch up.

:back:

Oh and by the way, PH should be KH, his real first name is Karl.......I don't know if that has been posted..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back