DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX10tv
Updated: Monday, 23 Jul 2012, 11:04 AM CDT

Search for Brittney Wood continues

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/search-for-brittney-wood-continues

snip
Monday morning, FOX10 News spoke to Brad Dennis with KLAASKids Foundation , a non profit organization dedicated to finding missing children.

Dennis said the recent arrest of five people, including Wood’s family members, for sex crimes has raised questions but not halted the search.

“The challenge that we face is trying to determine what took place that night and where,” said Dennis. “We all still believe someone knows something that took place that evening of May 30 or the 31. We believe there are still people out there that saw Brittany during that time frame. We need them to come forward.”

snipped

FOX10 News asked where does the search stand and if the family members arrested who participated in the search could have hindered the process.

“Definitely a possibility and some of those areas have already been searched again, by our team. Our team is actively searching different areas and locations,” added Dennis.

Baldwin County Authorities have said the arrest of five people, including some of Brittany Wood’s family members, is not related to her disappearance.

FOX10 News will have more on this story beginning at 4 p.m.

I only keep up with this case by what I hear on the radio or news stations. I was not aware, as stated in this morning's update on 106.5 am talk radio that the gun used in the suicide belonged to Brittney. I don't even know what to think about that.

There is something very wrong with that woman and I'd say it'll be her who holds many answers IMO

There is something very wrong with that woman and I'd say it'll be her who holds many answers IMO

I think she knows everything her husband did, was involved in and just how twisted he was. And I think she was just as dirty as he was. Her hands are just as dirty..if not dirtier. Her own flesh and blood..it doesn't get much lower. IMOO

There's only one reason I can think of why LE wouldn't think there should be a criminal investigation. This whole thing is just crazy!

I think the area that LE is interested in is the Marlow community, where County 32 crosses Fish River. Turkey Creek is farther southwest. Marlow is to the east of Fairhope, but still considered Fairhope for mail and 911 purposes. The bridge that crosses Fish River on U.S. Highway 98 is called the "Turkey Creek" bridge, because Turkey Creek enters Fish River at that point, just north of Week's Bay.

Hope that clears up some things. I know Baldwin County pretty well.

Did anyone notice that WWH dropped the middle W on FB?

I noticed that CWH no longer has WWH listed as part of her family on FB

Sent from my Rezound. Please forgive typos and any other abominations of the English language.

snipped

It's wonderful that KLAASKids is still active in searching for Brittney. I only wish we could have LE serving some search warrants on these perps homes, internet servers and phone records.

This is horrible. Don't they have task forces for this kind of stuff?

:floorlaugh:

OK, edited again to add this map:

http://binged.it/Oh9Cgv

This will give non-locals an idea of the locations and distances between locations associated with BW's case. I will work on the map and update once I get some labels on it.

Great map MO! What is H on your map, the Riviere du Chien Rd tag? Also can we tag Brittney's home? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse