AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For reference, here's a post from thread #3 by a verified poster. He gives us the location of the suicide. It's near WWH's Fairhope house. ChattyWoman, would this be near Turkey Branch?

Originally Posted by one90proof
"Here's one thing. Different locations have been given for DH's suicide. RSW and I drove to the site (on 06JUN) where it happened (according to RSW). It was in a clearing (looked like it was prepped for a home to be built?) towards the end of a road, on the river. We got out and looked around for a few minutes. It had been raining for several days. There were no tracks in the red dirt.

On our way out, down the road a bit, a Sheriff's patrol car passed us. Scott asked me to turn around to see if the deputy was going to the site of the suicide. He wanted to see if there was any new information. When we got back to the site, a deputy was walking around. RSW got out of my car and approached the officer to ask if there had been any leads. I didn't get out of the car because my daughter called at that moment. Scott told me that the officer wouldn't provide any information and referred him to a dept. (I've forgotten which) at the Sheriff's Office.

Here is a link to the site. It is not far from DH's Fairhope home. http://goo.gl/maps/iFL1

"B" is near the suicide site. That's actually where the paved road stops. Google wouldn't let me move the marker any further. The site we visited is a little further down the dirt road and towards the river. The map shows a clearing with a few vehicles. If that's not "the" site then it is very close to that. It's hard to tell on the overhead map, plus there's no telling how old that photo is. It's possible we visited a different clearing that was still wooded when the satellite photo was taken."

For reference, here's a post from thread #3 by a verified poster. He gives us the location of the suicide. It's near WWH's Fairhope house. ChattyWoman, would this be near Turkey Branch? /QUOTE]

Respectfullly snipped for space ~
To be honest, I'm not sure what the boundaries are that are considered Turkey Branch. I've always thought TB was a little more south and west of the Fairhope home, but I do not live on the Eastern Shore.

I looked for them on Match.com, but I didn't find any of them. But the site costs money, so I didn't expect them to be on there.
I searched Fairhope and Mobile.

Fifth arrest made in sex crimes case
http://www.fox10tv.com/

"Brownlee was a close friend of Donald Holland, Sr., the uncle of missing teen Brittney Wood."

...AND his spouse WWH... just sayin' ;)

I made a request on the other thread but I'm making it here too just in case.

If anyone has screen shots of WWH's FB posts before she deleted them -PLEASE send a message to: https://www.facebook.com/pages//451298481547844

OR if you prefer to remain anonymous; please post here indicating you have them and we will figure out another way for the family to get them.

Thanks!

I wish I had screenshots of them. But, I didn't learn how to do screenshots until 1/2 through this story. Surely someone has them!

I saw the posts too but wasn't smart enough to screen shot them. :(

Okay, I have a question, and not trying to be a pervert....but after watching news on the Colorado shooter, i was thinking, has anyone checked sites such as www.adultfriendfinder.com, www.match.com, etc. for any of the perps? It seems like those sites are right up there early. I'll dive in there and look around, maybe my computer won't get some *advertiser censored* virus!!!!!! Anyone else care to join the journey into these sites? :)

I wont go to those sites. However, when i did a google search of the username that DH used on Myspace (his profile is private but it tells you the name he used). Well, something came up that i wasn't going to post about, it was some website for viewing people live, and i'm not talking of the Skype variety if you know what i mean. Might not be him but i refuse to delve any further into it.

Thanks, we have the copied/pasted content of what was posted... the family is looking for the entire/actual screen images of those posts.

Getting a subpoena for Facebook to provide them is possible; getting assistance with that process is another story (as if anyone following this case wasn't already painfully aware). Nevertheless... it would help to show them to LE/District Attorney to get the ball rolling faster. KWIM?

Providing them with a copy & paste transcription, IMO will do the job. Let LE worry about a subpeona for Facebook.

DH must have had a motorcycle also because now we are hearing that he picked BW up on his cycle just down the street from CW's house on the last night CW saw her.

Has this been confirmed?

I'm asking because I have suspected that all along. Yes, he definately had a motorcycle. There were pictures of him on his motorcycle on his wife's FB page. At first, when I thought he may have harmed BW, I wondered how he could have hidden her body (I'm sorry, I do say hate typing that) if he only had his motorcycle. I was thinking that would mean that she had to be close to the Styx River area. Of course, a lot of additional info. has come out since then.

I had this one bookmarked. It's so curious to me why DHJr places Brittney at the river house on Saturday. One could almost believe he's providing his father and WWH an alibi for any involvement in Brittney's disappearance.

https://www.facebook.com/WKRG.News.5/posts/10150942652162500

Well, at that time the media was still reporting that the neighbor had seen BW at the house sitting on the swing. Then, word was that she was with a man but I am pretty sure that was just a rumor and never stated by the media. Eventually, according to Zeaux, LE discredited the neighbor's testimony. But, at the time when DHJr wrote that, it was still being reported as a possible sighting of BW. He may have been trying to cover something or he may have really thought the witness was credible.

Has this been confirmed?

I'm asking because I have suspected that all along. Yes, he definately had a motorcycle. There were pictures of him on his motorcycle on his wife's FB page. At first, when I thought he may have harmed BW, I wondered how he could have hidden her body (I'm sorry, I do say hate typing that) if he only had his motorcycle. I was thinking that would mean that she had to be close to the Styx River area. Of course, a lot of additional info. has come out since then.
I think it came from the video where CW says that DH picked BW up at the end of the road. Just the fact that DH picked her up was new to me when I first heard it.

So there you have it - it's the first creek on the left past fish river! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

OK, edited again to add this map:

http://binged.it/Oh9Cgv

This will give non-locals an idea of the locations and distances between locations associated with BW's case. I will work on the map and update once I get some labels on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste