AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I missed this, but did B.W know about the investigation?

I don't know if it has been stated if she knew or not but I would think she knew especially when she tells/lies to her mom she's going to a friends and not to uncle DH's...mom said they (meaning her family?) knew about the investigation and I'm assuming she would disapprove of BW going there. JMO

I don't know if it has been stated if she knew or not but I would think she knew especially when she tells/lies to her mom she's going to a friends and not to uncle DH's...mom said they (meaning her family?) knew about the investigation and I'm assuming she would disapprove of BW going there. JMO

Thanks Buggsmom..this case is so crazy, with so many twists and turns and so many players it makes my head spin!

But how does any of this lead to Brittney?

Not sure, but hoping something leads someone to her soon. Fwiw.. Maybe B.W's Dad knows someone who is going to come forward with information about B.W or what happened to her. The statement from him wasn't clear on what kind of charges. Whether its regarding his daughter, the abuse charges or other crimes it wasn't clear..to me at least. IMOO

Well I have thought that all along...but not seeing anyone come forward with info...
It seems that BW's dad seems to know who might know has information that they haven't shared. He is doing what he can to get to the truth...moo

Yes it is heartbreaking. Is threating someone with jail indirectly considered harassment?

I missed this.. who was threatening him? Obviously someone who doesn't want him to continue his efforts but I missed it.. MOO.

I wish he would come post here.

Would be interesting to have him post here.

Someone invited him on one of the media FB pages and he politely declined.

On the FOX10 post, I saw where FOX10 commented twice about being respectful, etc., and MWK was one of the two that 'liked' their comments.

WWH posted on fb 1:32 am on 5/31 that she had a sick kid that needed to go the Dr in the morning. Her (smart phone? not sure I don't have a newer cell phone) stamped her location as being near Fairhope, when she said she stayed at the river all night. Then she never mentioned the sick kid again.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FEATURED AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012

"Something is so not right with WWH. According to her FB one of her sons was sick with a fever Thursday night (the 31st) she says she's going to take home to the doctor in the morning but then drops the boys off the next morning and drives DH home?"

IIRC, her location stamp said "Turkey Branch, AL." Google maps pulls up a street in Daphne. I remember being confused by that. Also IIRC, there were a few location stamps that said Turkey Branch on past status updates of hers (before BW went missing, etc...).

I'm hoping that these online squabbles on the Fox10 news stories will help generate more public interest in this case...thus getting more police involvement.

IIRC, her location stamp said "Turkey Branch, AL." Google maps pulls up a street in Daphne. I remember being confused by that. Also IIRC, there were a few location stamps that said Turkey Branch on past status updates of hers (before BW went missing, etc...).
Are any of these people from Daphne? How far is that from her home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd