AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking thru my many piece-parts notes and found this timeline I was working on and must have given up on it. But what got me interested in it was the amount of time between significant events...time enough to cover some tracks for sure! This was started a while ago and isn't detailed (that is in another timeline-note!)...that said if there are significant fact chunks that should be filled in the time spaces feel free to let me know.

...Wednesday 5/30…
-- 7:30pm - BW leaves - heading to DHs

(4 1/2 hours pass)

Thursday 5/31…
-- 12:07am - BW text & DH cells ping @ StyxRiver/Willcox

(1 hour 40 mins pass)

-- 1:42am - WWH post sick child..taking to Dr in am

-- 1:47am - BW text - last ping @ GrandBay TruckStop
(? text receiver was too high to remember)

---what happened during this day/evening/night?

(24+ hours pass)

Friday 6/1…
-- 2:21am - RSW FB upload photo (can't remember...what was the photo?)

-- time? - DH had scheduled LE meeting…didn't go

-- time? - DH allegedly suicide Fairhope vacant lot in vehicle

-- time? - DH dies at hospital

Saturday 6/2...
-- time? CW reports BW missing

JTIOT (just throwin it out there)

ETA: please be kind to me if my "time-pass" time is off... numbers are not my thing!

I understand giving up on a timeline, but sometimes it's right there in the details ;) so great work thus far.

Buggsmom, on June 1 at 1:19pm her stepmom SSH posts on Brittney's facebook to Call ur MOM plz on Pauls phone. family emergency!!!! On June 2 at 8:06am SSH posts again saying there's been a family emergency and for Brittney to call home.

That seems to about the time the family got word that Donnie had shot himself. They began trying to contact her to no avail. They know she was last known to be headed to Donnie's river house and now they can't find her. I know it was said the family had contact with her between the time she left and the day Donnie shot himself, so it must have been May 31.

I'll go back and review her first thread here. Here's a link if anyone else would like to scan it for forgotten details. Posters were following facebook stuff, especially when Wendy is in the hospital deleting the phone stuff. We were all aghast!

FEATURED AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The photo was something to do with RSW's geocaching hobby, a picture of an item in a tree.
DH lived for a few days and died on June 4th. June 4th was the date of the organ donor comment, the cute doctor comment & the message that he passed at 6:10pm posted to facebook.

The rest I don't know but what you do have looks right from memory. Did you find FootballMom's timeline to compare?

Thanks! I didn't have the death date. I originally got the times from FbMoms timeline... like I said, I have many notes, timelines, family lists, theories, scenarios, questions, facts known and unknown. This one was the least cluttered and the hours of time pass were standing out to me today.

I was looking and thinking about all the inconsistent stories/posts from WWH, MWK and DHjr and now the mention of WM & JGM from BW's dad, BWs belongings at the Styx River house and the time that could have been used to do some kind of "disappearing" of BW. WWH or MWK said WWH dropped off the boys and then went to a friends… hmmm wonder who that friend was?…could have been a "bestie"…also there was mention of WWH having a friend with her when she found DH….hmmm could have been a "bestie".
Does anyone know if the Styx River house of WM&JGM's is where BW's belongings were found?
With the mixed stories of where WWH was, with whom, what times of drop off/pick ups, so on and so on, somewhere in that "lies" the true events of the time after BW and DH's phone pings and the time he dies.

I wanted to post a pseudo timeline of WWH/MWK's telling of events and how they just don't fit together. I do believe that there are definitely tiny pieces of truth in some of them...which put her in places that raise suspicion and some red flags that I'm hoping MPD/LE are checking into.
Besides that, I would hate to put it all out there in a pretty wrapped timeline for her, knowing that she and her "friends" are creeping around the social sites. Her attempts at covering her a$$ seems to be working just fine for me!!!!

MOO

TY! I forgot he stated that BW was seen AFTER DH was in the hospital. he had nothing to back up that statement.
I don't think we ever heard WHO saw her there on saturday, right?

Supposedly a neighbor saw Brittney sitting on the swing in the front yard of his house on Saturday. Later, the neighbor said she was mistaken, that the person she saw was the young lady who lived across the street.

Buggsmom, on June 1 at 1:19pm her stepmom SSH posts on Brittney's facebook to Call ur MOM plz on Pauls phone. family emergency!!!! On June 2 at 8:06am SSH posts again saying there's been a family emergency and for Brittney to call home.

That seems to about the time the family got word that Donnie had shot himself. They began trying to contact her to no avail. They know she was last known to be headed to Donnie's river house and now they can't find her. I know it was said the family had contact with her between the time she left and the day Donnie shot himself, so it must have been May 31.

I'll go back and review her first thread here. Here's a link if anyone else would like to scan it for forgotten details. Posters were following facebook stuff, especially when Wendy is in the hospital deleting the phone stuff. We were all aghast!

FEATURED AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

thanks, I didn't have those times or details from SSH!

If DH picked BW up at the end of CW's street on his cycle...then that means that the comment by WWH about BW wanting to come down wasn't true. She said that DH told her that BW called and wanted to come down on that Wed. Supposedly, DH told BW that she could come down if she could find a ride.
Remember that?

I am wondering if DH wanted to see BW, and he was the one who asked her to come. He later lied about it...or his spouse lied. Does that make sense?

moo

At this point I'd believe it wasn't Donnie who gave Brittney a ride to the river, but WWH's besties WM or JGM. It'd be easy enough to blame it on Donnie because, erm, dead men don't talk.

WM & JGM have a place down by the river too right?

If DH picked BW up at the end of CW's street on his cycle...then that means that the comment by WWH about BW wanting to come down wasn't true. She said that DH told her that BW called and wanted to come down on that Wed. Supposedly, DH told BW that she could come down if she could find a ride.
Remember that?

I am wondering if DH wanted to see BW, and he was the one who asked her to come. He later lied about it...or his spouse lied. Does that make sense?

moo

Had he planned to 'borrow' her gun? He had to get it somehow...

Remember that?

moo

From FbMom's timeline....
06/06/12 @ 10:10 PM - Someone posts- She (BW) was at CW's last time I saw her was Friday before last . DH told me that she called him wanting to come stay but he told her he wasnt staying here he was staying in wilcox ,if she could find away she could come .he told her that because she could never find a ride anywhere while she here.

Just one of the many!!!!
What gets me is the last line...her little dislike-dig at BW.

At this point I'd believe it wasn't Donnie who gave Brittney a ride to the river, but WWH's besties WM or JGM. It'd be easy enough to blame it on Donnie because, erm, dead men don't talk.

WM & JGM have a place down by the river too right?
Supposedly, their place is where DH was staying.

There was much confusion on if she left her mother's house on Wed the 30th, or Thurs the 31st. And confusion about the pings that are after midnight, whether the date given was the date before or after midnight. When I go back to thread 1 & begin to review, even the first video with the picture of the yellow house that DH resided at, with the neighbor's report of seeing her in the swing, and it says Thursday, this thread is titled Thursday the 31st, I don't think there's anyway we can know for sure what's accurate.

Supposedly, their place is where DH was staying.

Thanks. I'd missed that. I thought Donnie has his own place.

I wonder if there's any reason WM or JGM wouldn't want Donnie to go in for questioning, the morning he shot himself, while WWH was visiting a friend.

Thanks. I'd missed that. I thought Donnie has his own place.

I wonder if there's any reason WM or JGM wouldn't want Donnie to go in for questioning, the morning he shot himself, while WWH was visiting a friend.
No, it belonged to WM & JGM...or to their parents.

Supposedly, DH had to move out because of abuse charges.

Plus...DH didn't work...and neither does WWH. I can't imagine them having 2 places to live. moo

BW's dad is putting it out there...he wants justice NOW!!!!

You can feel the anger from her father, he's ready for war! And honestly I don't blame him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member