AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on the night's postings.. From the FOX10 fb page so many people are saying WWH should keep her mouth shut... I think the opposite...keep talking and keep posting! The more she talks/posts the deeper the hole she is digging. The inconsistencies are very telling and posting on the internet is a great way for LEOs to get their information.
So keep the comments, the "likes", the defending friends and all the posts coming!!!

JTIOT - MOO

"We as a family do not see how she had the means to run,” said Chessie. “We’ve covered every friend, every one of them are accounted for. I mean if she had to run because she's that scared, I would really believe that she would have [taken] her daughter with her."

I wish I could say I agreed with Chessie here, but I don't. I hope Brittney would know it's better to leave her little girl in a safe place where she knew she'd be fed and taken care of until she could figure out a plan. Her family said they thought Brittney was very scared and that's no place for a little one.

I think her little daughter's Dad has custody of her, so even had she wanted to take her I doubt she could have. Of course anything is possible. I agree that if Brittney took off her daughter is much safer where she is. It would also be very difficult to look after her. This type of situation - whatever it may be - is no place for baby. Just 'thinking out loud', speculation. MOO
Brittney had also changed her phone plan from family to personal [my way of phrasing it!] I'm still on the fence about what could have happened her.
I sincerely hope somebody knows and it's long past time to tell what they do know.

:fence:

O/T Some of the posters here will remember SK in AK. It went on for quite a long time 'no proof whether she was dead/alive'. Unfortunately she died within hours of going missing.

May have to be edited.

Just my opinion.

Ummmm, I wonder if those were erased while he lay dying?
If not while he was dying, it was immediately after. I am sure it was before his funeral.

I read the posts, but I am not sure now. I didn't know how to do screen shots then.

I keep going back and forth between something bad happened to Brittney and she was killed or she's really scared about the gun situation and doens't believe she isn't going to faec charges, so she's hiding out/hitching around the US (still a scary situation).

I recall DHJr posting on facebook in the articles about BW and DH. Can't remember what he said other then the fact he was the son of DH and stated his father was a wonderful man. If I have time I will try to find out what articles he posted under. With all of the articles we have seen in this case and all of the comments it may take awhile! :banghead:
If anyone remembers this, maybe you can find it quicker than I can.

I had this one bookmarked. It's so curious to me why DHJr places Brittney at the river house on Saturday. One could almost believe he's providing his father and WWH an alibi for any involvement in Brittney's disappearance.

https://www.facebook.com/WKRG.News.5/posts/10150942652162500

Are Paul Nova Holland and Donald Holland Jnr, the same person?

Fox10's Andrew Perez reports via FB status update that DH had made suicide threats in the hours prior to shooting himself. And, DH was supposed to meet with both DHR and LE that day.

If your husband was making suicide threats, would you leave him alone, while you go and visit a "friend".

If your husband was making suicide threats, would you leave him alone, while you go and visit a "friend".
Great thought! I wonder why he was by himself. Someone could have driven him to the interviews he had that day. It wasn't like the interviews were a secret.

Great thought! I wonder why he was by himself. Someone could have driven him to the interviews he had that day. It wasn't like the interviews were a secret.

Yes, and while they were in the "cover your butt" mode, there was a lot of talk about who dropped off who and where and when. As if to give the impression that they only had one car.

They must have had two cars - otherwise it would be like "I will drop you off at your friend's place, then I'll shoot myself in the head, and mess up our only car" leaving his family with no means of transportation.

I understand he was banned from driving unless going to and from work, but why bother with giving the impression that he had to be picked up everywhere. Am I missing something here ...

Yes, and while they were in the "cover your butt" mode, there was a lot of talk about who dropped off who and where and when. As if to give the impression that they only had one car.

They must have had two cars - otherwise it would be like "I will drop you off at your friend's place while I shoot myself in the head, and mess up our only car" leaving his family with no means of transportation.

I understand he was banned from driving unless going to and from work, but why bother with giving the impression that he had to be picked up everywhere. Am I missing something here ...
DH must have had a motorcycle also because now we are hearing that he picked BW up on his cycle just down the street from CW's house on the last night CW saw her.

It is really strange to think that he was going to drive himself (when he wasn't suppose to drive) to the police station for an interview.

Why didn't he plan on driving his motorcycle so his wife/kids could have a vehicle if they only had one?

DH must have had a motorcycle also because now we are hearing that he picked BW up on his cycle just down the street from CW's house on the last night CW saw her.

It is really strange to think that he was going to drive himself (when he wasn't suppose to drive) to the police station for an interview.

Why didn't he plan on driving his motorcycle so his wife/kids could have a vehicle if they only had one?

Yes, there is something strange about the whole transportation issue. And for those who believe Brittney didn't leave his house alive, he must have used a car to transport her body, as it's not likely he could do it on a motorcycle.

I understand MPD met with BCSO yesterday and today to discuss both Brittney's case and the sex abuse case. I think they will be announcing more about both mid-next week sometime.

I had this one bookmarked. It's so curious to me why DHJr places Brittney at the river house on Saturday. One could almost believe he's providing his father and WWH an alibi for any involvement in Brittney's disappearance.

https://www.facebook.com/WKRG.News.5/posts/10150942652162500

TY! I forgot he stated that BW was seen AFTER DH was in the hospital. he had nothing to back up that statement.
I don't think we ever heard WHO saw her there on saturday, right?

I do not believe she only had two bullets in the gun. Who buys a box of ammo and only olds two rounds? Not buying it. My guess is this information came from someone who was involved. Someone who doesn't want to be suspected for disappearing brittney.

Even if it was true that she kept two rounds in the gun, apparently they knew that, all they had to do was load another round in.

Seriously not seeing much hope for brittney at this point, especially considering all of the arrests.

I was looking thru my many piece-parts notes and found this timeline I was working on and must have given up on it. But what got me interested in it was the amount of time between significant events...time enough to cover some tracks for sure! This was started a while ago and isn't detailed (that is in another timeline-note!)...that said if there are significant fact chunks that should be filled in the time spaces feel free to let me know.

...Wednesday 5/30…
-- 7:30pm - BW leaves - heading to DHs

(4 1/2 hours pass)

Thursday 5/31…
-- 12:07am - BW text & DH cells ping @ StyxRiver/Willcox

(1 hour 40 mins pass)

-- 1:42am - WWH post sick child..taking to Dr in am

-- 1:47am - BW text - last ping @ GrandBay TruckStop
(? text receiver was too high to remember)

---what happened during this day/evening/night?

(24+ hours pass)

Friday 6/1…
-- 2:21am - RSW FB upload photo (can't remember...what was the photo?)

-- time? - DH had scheduled LE meeting…didn't go

-- time? - DH allegedly suicide Fairhope vacant lot in vehicle

-- time? - DH dies at hospital

Saturday 6/2...
-- time? CW reports BW missing

JTIOT (just throwin it out there)

ETA: please be kind to me if my "time-pass" time is off... numbers are not my thing!

The photo was something to do with RSW's geocaching hobby, a picture of an item in a tree.
DH lived for a few days and died on June 4th. June 4th was the date of the organ donor comment, the cute doctor comment & the message that he passed at 6:10pm posted to facebook.

The rest I don't know but what you do have looks right from memory. Did you find FootballMom's timeline to compare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member