AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I learned from the above posted link, the interview of CW by Andrew Perez from Fox10News that BW met up with DH at the end of CW's street and not in Mobile as we all discussed much earlier. That makes a lot more sense.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/woods-mom-arrests-overshadow-search

A lot more sense in what way? I'm not sure of Brittney's mom's exact address but just hearing that she was walking toward Quimby Dr told me pretty much where she was, knowing what area she lived in. Some people don't even know to differentiate between Mobile and TC or where the invisible border is.

Please forgive me if I sound rude- I don't mean to be. I just assumed she left from that area of town as opposed to like downtown or somewhere. I was thinking either the I-10 exit by the Raceway gas station or that one on Rangeline right past the Wal-Mart would have been the one used to pick her up? You think?

I wouldn't feel so confused either if it didn't seem like every news story that came out had anew or conflicting detail lol.

A lot more sense in what way? I'm not sure of Brittney's mom's exact address but just hearing that she was walking toward Quimby Dr told me pretty much where she was, knowing what area she lived in. Some people don't even know to differentiate between Mobile and TC or where the invisible border is.

Please forgive me if I sound rude- I don't mean to be. I just assumed she left from that area of town as opposed to like downtown or somewhere. I was thinking either the I-10 exit by the Raceway gas station or that one on Rangeline right past the Wal-Mart would have been the one used to pick her up? You think?

I wouldn't feel so confused either if it didn't seem like every news story that came out had anew or conflicting detail lol.

The reason why most don't pay attention to the invisible border is because, for all intensive purposes, Tillman's Corner is part of Mobile. Theodore, a neighboring community, is the same way. They get their police and fire protection from Mobile. The Mobile Police Jurisdiction actually begins/ends between the Irvington/Bayou La Batre and Grand Bay exits.

I was under the assumption that she left from CW's home, Tillmans Corner, and started walking to Quimby Dr, where DK's home is. My understanding was that this was just around the block from her. I actually thought she would have been picked up at the Pilot truck stop/gas station on Theodore-Dawes Rd. I've walked from Travis Rd to that exit before and it only takes about 20 minutes if you don't stop for anything. Lots of people in and out of there but most of them are out-of-towners.

Well, I learned from the above posted link, the interview of CW by Andrew Perez from Fox10News that BW met up with DH at the end of CW's street and not in Mobile as we all discussed much earlier. That makes a lot more sense.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/woods-mom-arrests-overshadow-search

I'll have to go back and look but didn't WWH say Brittney could come visit Donnie at the river house, if she could find her own ride? Was WWH backtracking? She put herself at the river house that night with the boys.

I'll have to go back and look but didn't WWH say Brittney could come visit Donnie at the river house, if she could find her own ride? Was WWH backtracking? She put herself at the river house that night with the boys.

WWH said that DH told her that BW called, on Wednesday, and he told her that she could come to the Styx river house but that they weren't going to be there and she would have to find her own ride. Then WWH said that she and the boys were with DH all day on that Thursday. She said that BW never was there at the Styx River house. She then said that she drove DH to Fairhope on Friday and that is where he committed suicide. As to how accurate her initial story is, well, we all know that enough holes have been punched in it to officially call it swiss cheese.

WWH said that DH told her that BW called, on Wednesday, and he told her that she could come to the Styx river house but that they weren't going to be there and she would have to find her own ride. Then WWH said that she and the boys were with DH all day on that Thursday. She said that BW never was there at the Styx River house. She then said that she drove DH to Fairhope on Friday and that is where he committed suicide. As to how accurate her initial story is, well, we all know that enough holes have been punched in it to officially call it swiss cheese.
!

Yes, and it was Donnie's son Paul that said Brittney was seen at the river house on Friday, even after Donnie was in the hospital! Hmm. Why would Paul say that?

MOO swiss cheese. MOO

!

Yes, and it was Donnie's son Paul that said Brittney was seen at the river house on Friday, even after Donnie was in the hospital! Hmm. Why would Paul say that?

MOO swiss cheese. MOO

I think that Paul was told that by "someone" and he ran with it because it cleared his father of any ties to BW within that timeframe. They had to know about the investigation, even if they didn't know what it was about. "Someone" is covering something up and purposefully keeping information from being known by feeding falsehoods to the public. Whether they were truthful with LE remains to be seen.

Just caught up on the new comments, which of course means going through them all. Quite a lot going on there and some wonderful advocates for Brittney. It is encouraging while they they keep discussing the 'situation'. Media interest is so vital but not very easy to maintain.

MOO

Following up on some of the comments, they are so true about the additional attention Brittney would get from both MSM and LE if this nationally recognized relative would have gotten involved. Alabama football fans are some of the most passionate fans in the world and I would suspect if their most recognizable player was in MSM asking for help and donations to locate Brittney not only would the MSM attention be bigger but the reward would probably go from $1,500 to $150,000. That's how passionate their fans are. Unfortunately, DK's charges probably make that highly unlikely. This player has millions riding in the upcoming draft and he probably doesn't want to get near DK's issues with a 10 foot pole. His connection to Brittney may be very extended, but because there is a connection I think he could have done a lot of good for Brittney ABSENT the sex cases. With the sex cases, he would probably downplay any connection to DK or that part of the family. Just one more way that the sex case has directly impacted Brittney's case unfortunately. All my own opinion of course.

The reason why most don't pay attention to the invisible border is because, for all intensive purposes, Tillman's Corner is part of Mobile. Theodore, a neighboring community, is the same way. They get their police and fire protection from Mobile. The Mobile Police Jurisdiction actually begins/ends between the Irvington/Bayou La Batre and Grand Bay exits.

I was under the assumption that she left from CW's home, Tillmans Corner, and started walking to Quimby Dr, where DK's home is. My understanding was that this was just around the block from her. I actually thought she would have been picked up at the Pilot truck stop/gas station on Theodore-Dawes Rd. I've walked from Travis Rd to that exit before and it only takes about 20 minutes if you don't stop for anything. Lots of people in and out of there but most of them are out-of-towners.
Yeah, I lived around the same area myself a few times and had people who didn't know the area look at me funny when I said TC- like I meant a whole different town maybe.

You know, I never thought to walk towards Theodore-Dawes when I lived on Travis Rd. I would always walk to the Chevron on 3 Notch when I needed something. I don't know why I never thought of that.

Yeah, I lived around the same area myself a few times and had people who didn't know the area look at me funny when I said TC- like I meant a whole different town maybe.

You know, I never thought to walk towards Theodore-Dawes when I lived on Travis Rd. I would always walk to the Chevron on 3 Notch when I needed something. I don't know why I never thought of that.

Probably because the Chevron is closer. I walked to the Pilot when I didn't have a vehicle to drive to catch a ride with a friend that worked at the same place that I did.

After reading through some peoples FB last night, I realized BW was an aunt. I didnt know this or I overlooked somewhere that DW had a baby girl.

The map was a general area location. I didn't have exact addresses so my reference points were Styx River and Halls mill creek. It was to give an approximate closeness in relation to the areas that have been discussed.

My apologies if this information is way off. I'm in NC and not familiar with the area. I thought the general distance between the areas was significant and easy to get to from any of the places MSM has mentioned.

No apology necessary!! You weren't way off. I'm just trying to figure out why a recent story said that DH was staying on Styx River Road rather than Waterworld Road. I thought maybe some think it's the same location because they keep saying BW was in Styx River, but really, that area is Robertsdale.

I think I'm being as clear as mud!

A lot more sense in what way?

I guess in my own mind when I heard she met him in Mobile I was thinking she had walked towards the city of Mobile (like up Government Blvd.) and I thought if she had done that then someone would have seen her. There is a lot of traffic on that road. If he met her at the end of their road then it makes more sense that no one saw her walking.

I grew up in Mobile, and visit often, my 90 year old father lives there (just a tad of background) but isn't Halls Mill a part of the Dog River watershed? I think so. Hippie Beach? I was a hippie in a former life, at the USA in 1970 plus, and this is a new one on me. I'm thinking that this must be an area that has a few sandbars so maybe it's an area that folks go to to have a good time. Not sure that Government Street would be a great place to meet someone. Main highway thru Mobile. It's US 90 and then I-10 was built. Lots of places to get picked up for whatever reason.

On The Hometown Search for BW ...they posted a link and are asking people to click the link and msg MPD to classify BW as endangered and/or a suspected victim of foul play. I just sent my msg to them

FYI: The BW case is no longer the "Featured" case under "Top Headlines" on the WS home page.

Maybe she IS hiding. I mean DH didnt shoot her there was a bullet left. I could see her thinking she would be in trouble for or at the very least investigated because the gun was hers. Shes young she had just gotten in trouble and lost custody. I doubt she trusts law enforcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly