AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming PO is stating that WWH's cell 'pinged' from a certain tower that shows this person (WWH?) was enroute to Fairhope at 1:32 am on 5/31 and not at either Styx River or Fairhope when she (WWH) texted "ugh, a kid is sick up all nite, need to go to dr. tomorrow"

then...FB text that Brittney never made it to Styx river (WWH said this?), when a family member stated that she got a call from her there..(who is the family member?)

I think I'm confused too!!!!

Help you guys what is PO trying to say on the comments? I'm confusef

WWH posted on fb 1:32 am on 5/31 that she had a sick kid that needed to go the Dr in the morning. Her (smart phone? not sure I don't have a newer cell phone) stamped her location as being near Fairhope, when she said she stayed at the river all night. Then she never mentioned the sick kid again.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FEATURED AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012

"Something is so not right with WWH. According to her FB one of her sons was sick with a fever Thursday night (the 31st) she says she's going to take home to the doctor in the morning but then drops the boys off the next morning and drives DH home?"

Why would you be driving in the middle of the night if your kid was really sick?

And why be posting about BW not making it to Styx?

I'd be at home with my sick kid. moo

Thank you both, I understand now, wow the last comment made by WH has my head spinning

WWH posted on fb 1:32 am on 5/31 that she had a sick kid that needed to go the Dr in the morning. FB stamped her location as being near Fairhope, when she said she stayed at the river all night. Then she never mentioned the sick kid again.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FEATURED AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012

"Something is so not right with WWH. According to her FB one of her sons was sick with a fever Thursday night (the 31st) she says she's going to take home to the doctor in the morning but then drops the boys off the next morning and drives DH home?"

Thanks for clearing that up...I didn't catch the FB stamped location.
The sick kid post always raised a red-flag for me...felt very outta place, lik an on purpose posting.

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a big day for this!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed :please:

I can't access the Fox10 FB news page anymore. Can anyone else?

Thanks for clearing that up...I didn't catch the FB stamped location.
The sick kid post always raised a red-flag for me...felt very outta place, lik an on purpose posting.

I edited my post a little to say it was her phone that noted her location. She must have been using her phone to access the internet. When she was posting from the hospital, it located her in Pensacola FL and we wondered about that. We later figured out that's where Donnie was hospitalized.

Oh what a tangled web she weaves. :seeya:

Wow..sounds like things are getting ready to go down..or someone. Hopefully some answers soon!

https://www.facebook.com/FOX10News/posts/461554513868550

It's there. Now Brittney's dad says he will soon have very solid evidence. He says every news channel and every district attorney in Mobile will be beside him. I wish him only the best.

Try closing your browser and then trying again.
As frustrated as I have been, I can't imagine how WH feels. It must be unbearable for him. I wonder if he and CW are on ok terms right now.

Looks like WH's post naming names (MWK and WWH) was deleted from that Fox fb post.

As frustrated as I have been, I can't imagine how WH feels. It must be unbearable for him. I wonder if he and CW are on ok terms right now.

I wonder what he means by, "I will have solid evidence soon"? He says a witness will come forward..? I'm wondering if the witness has evidence or their testimony will be the "solid" evidence? So many questions..ugh!

I wonder what he means by, "I will have solid evidence soon"? He says a witness will come forward..? I'm wondering if the witness has evidence or their testimony will be the "solid" evidence? So many questions..ugh!
Maybe his evidence is phone records.

I hope Mr. WH doesn't get hauled off to the jail, poor man is at the end of his rope , this is heart breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amps