AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. Are Turkey Branch and Daphne two different places? Or is Turkey Branch a road in Daphne, AL?

I think it is road in Daphne. Daphne appears to be about 10 min. from Fairhope. I wonder what was going on.

7/20 UPDATED 9:22PM - [BW]'s family posts reward fliers

... Investigators confirm the Raven .25-caliber handgun [DH] used in the suicide belonged to [BW]. ...

... [BW]’s relatives told deputies that the teen normally only had two bullets in her gun. FOX10 confirmed the weapon did have just one bullet left, after [DH] shot himself..

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-woods-family-posts-reward-fliers
I have heard of people leaving one chamber empty in a handgun...never heard of anyone only carrying 2 bullets.

I didn't realize how inexpensive Raven handguns were until I googled them. Her clip should have held 6 bullets. Why have 4 empty chambers? She could have had 6 full chambers and just carried the clip separate for added safety.

I also wonder what kind of bullets were in the gun. moo

WWH has turned her myspace to private. Was looking at the site this morning and now...poof...it's private.

IIRC, her location stamp said "Turkey Branch, AL." Google maps pulls up a street in Daphne. I remember being confused by that. Also IIRC, there were a few location stamps that said Turkey Branch on past status updates of hers (before BW went missing, etc...).

A local would know better than me, but some searching around found that Turkey Branch is a stream/river where people go fishing. I also found a signpost that said Turkey Branch, so there must be some buildings there.

this is what I found on a Pensacola Fishing forum:

Someone was fishing for bream at Turkey Branch and recommended fishing around the boat houses or pier

someone else says: Nice report, but where is Turkey Branch?

Response: Turkey Branch is the first creek on the left going up fish river from the launch-+/- one mile------------BT66

So there you have it - it's the first creek on the left past fish river! :floorlaugh:

Was curious if WWH's bff JGM was from Daphne... her myspace says Magnolia Springs, AL. That was a year or more ago. Her fb page is gone so can't check it. When WM's fb page was up he had photos of some house remodeling they were doing and I wondered if that was the house they showed on the news (with the swing that BW was supposedly on). There are just a few of those picts on his myspace page. When WH mentioned them (WM & JGM) in his post about them owning the house in Styx River I wanted to see if they were the same houses. Possibly have one in Styx River and another elsewhere.
Been looking for a photo of the yellow looking house with the swing...not luck yet.

Still trying to make connections!!!

Just curious is DW the only person who is still left in jail, have all the others been bailed out

I'm confused. Are Turkey Branch and Daphne two different places? Or is Turkey Branch a road in Daphne, AL?

I think it is road in Daphne. Daphne appears to be about 10 min. from Fairhope. I wonder what was going on.

I'm confused about the same thing. Maybe someone local to the area knows where "Turkey Branch" is? This is pretty much all I could find, except for a blank facebook page for the "town."

http://alabama.hometownlocator.com/al/baldwin/turkey-branch.cfm

ETA: Just saw Dion's post; thank you!

There is a Turkey Branch Drive in Daphne, AL.

I know it's a gps location from her phone, not a random cell tower ping.

Was curious if WWH's bff JGM was from Daphne... her myspace says Magnolia Springs, AL. That was a year or more ago. Her fb page is gone so can't check it. When WM's fb page was up he had photos of some house remodeling they were doing and I wondered if that was the house they showed on the news (with the swing that BW was supposedly on). There are just a few of those picts on his myspace page. When WH mentioned them (WM & JGM) in his post about them owning the house in Styx River I wanted to see if they were the same houses. Possibly have one in Styx River and another elsewhere.
Been looking for a photo of the yellow looking house with the swing...not luck yet.

Still trying to make connections!!!

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/07/t-ar-3936400/

This video shows the yellow house. Also if you look at WWH's bff JGM's Myspace there are lots of videos of her river house. Photos too of the yard.

JGM and WWH went to school together. You'll see all the pics on her Myspace .

I might be able to help a little with Turkey Branch/Fairhope/Daphne.
Turkey Branch is a very small community within Fairhope, yes, there is a creek. Daphne is a little north of Fairhope.

When a person exits Interstate 10 going east from Mobile towards Florida, at the "Spanish Fort Exit", you would technically be in Spanish Fort, a little farther south, Daphne, then you enter Fairhope. This entire area is know as the Eastern Shore (of Mobile Bay).
Driving from the Spanish Fort exit at I-10 to Fairhope usually takes me about 20 minutes.
There are back roads from Fairhope to the areas of Styx/Waterword/Wilcox/Loxley.

Just curious is DW the only person who is still left in jail, have all the others been bailed out

I imagine one of the reasons is that there will be conditions with that bail.......and he has been living with CW and she has a two year old and a baby herself in that house.........and probably doesn't have anywhere else to go....i almost wonder if he said "homeless" due to some previous conditions set by mobile police....since DH had already been investigated and questioned....dw might have been to, and told to stay away before he was officially arrested... ...... Kinda scary to me, just my opinion...

and speaking about scary, if you look at CW's facebook for july 11th, WWH comments (i will paraphrase, not copying), that it would be good if CW and her husband went on an overnight trip somewhere, insinuating that she would watch the babies.....:please:
To me, that would be like having Casey Anthony come babysit, what would be worse?????:maddening:

Okay, I have a question, and not trying to be a pervert....but after watching news on the Colorado shooter, i was thinking, has anyone checked sites such as www.adultfriendfinder.com, www.match.com, etc. for any of the perps? It seems like those sites are right up there early. I'll dive in there and look around, maybe my computer won't get some *advertiser censored* virus!!!!!! Anyone else care to join the journey into these sites? :)

I imagine one of the reasons is that there will be conditions with that bail.......and he has been living with CW and she has a two year old and a baby herself in that house.........and probably doesn't have anywhere else to go....i almost wonder if he said "homeless" due to some previous conditions set by mobile police....since DH had already been investigated and questioned....dw might have been to, and told to stay away before he was officially arrested... ...... Kinda scary to me, just my opinion...

and speaking about scary, if you look at CW's facebook for july 11th, WWH comments (i will paraphrase, not copying), that it would be good if CW and her husband went on an overnight trip somewhere, insinuating that she would watch the babies.....:please:
To me, that would be like having Casey Anthony come babysit, what would be worse?????:maddening:

YIKES! No that's ok WWH I'll keep my own kids :pullhair:

Okay, I have a question, and not trying to be a pervert....but after watching news on the Colorado shooter, i was thinking, has anyone checked sites such as www.adultfriendfinder.com, www.match.com, etc. for any of the perps? It seems like those sites are right up there early. I'll dive in there and look around, maybe my computer won't get some *advertiser censored* virus!!!!!! Anyone else care to join the journey into these sites? :)

Super good idea! I hadn't thought of that one

I might be able to help a little with Turkey Branch/Fairhope/Daphne.
Turkey Branch is a very small community within Fairhope, yes, there is a creek. Daphne is a little north of Fairhope.

When a person exits Interstate 10 going east from Mobile towards Florida, at the "Spanish Fort Exit", you would technically be in Spanish Fort, a little farther south, Daphne, then you enter Fairhope. This entire area is know as the Eastern Shore (of Mobile Bay).
Driving from the Spanish Fort exit at I-10 to Fairhope usually takes me about 20 minutes.
There are back roads from Fairhope to the areas of Styx/Waterword/Wilcox/Loxley.

This would tell me that she was at her home in Fairhope when she posted about the sick child and not at the house in Styx River "with the boys" like she claimed to be, unless I have the timeline wrong.

Okay, guys, I am looking for a friend.....if anyone wants to help, i went to the AFF site and put in the zipcode for theodore, al which is 36582, and there are tons of people. if anyone wants to help me look for any of the perps, feelfree to use my user and password i just made up.....it is kind of a pain! the username for aff: sleuthing74 password is sleuthing74 i am looking through some crazy stuff....i feel like these perps will have something on these sites but maybe not since you cant search for people under 18!!!! bad joke huh

There are so many singles looking for each other in Baldwin County....I think we should look at females (see if brittney has an account) searching males also, BUT i have to go to work....i only got to about the third page on AFF....maybe we can find something on these type sites, that would help us find her! Scared I'll find WWH! :) Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lafan