AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Providing them with a copy & paste transcription, IMO will do the job. Let LE worry about a subpeona for Facebook.

LOL! I have to laugh... Not at you, Knox... I do not even know where to start with the irony of getting LE to even return a phone call to anyone. If folks only knew...

That is exactly why they need the actual images to get LE to do something... Anything... To be honest.

Thanks, we have the copied/pasted content of what was posted... the family is looking for the entire/actual screen images of those posts.

Getting a subpoena for Facebook to provide them is possible; getting assistance with that process is another story (as if anyone following this case wasn't already painfully aware). Nevertheless... it would help to show them to LE/District Attorney to get the ball rolling faster. KWIM?

Dang I dont have that :(, I didnt do screen captures at the begining of the case :banghead: ...However if they werent able to get screen captures from the myspace pics of WWH or if they ever need them....I have those.

LOL! I have to laugh... Not at you, Knox... I do not even know where to start with the irony of getting LE to even return a phone call to anyone. If folks only knew...

That is exactly why they need the actual images to get LE to do something... Anything... To be honest.
Well a lot of the conversation at the beginning of this whole thing revolved around what was happening with those pages and the comments on there about the phones/deleted messages.
I have been rereading from the beginning, but I don't see where anyone was taking screen shots at that time.

Does anyone remember who the family member was that told WWH that she shouldn't be trying to get BW's password to retrieve phone messages? Maybe she has some of the info on her FB.

I think it would have been 6/7 when this thread began. Almost right away the family facebooks are the topic. I saved some but didn't expand comments, and that's the one that was her asking 'why can't my family just come together in this time of need' and I can see there were 43 comments, but don't have them. So if anyone saved that one, that's probably the most important one.
And that's going to be the one that has all the talk about deleting messages off phones. (the person calling WWH out for it shared a last name with Brittany's father & stepmother but I don't know her relationship to them)

I hope someone is awake and screenshots this !!! I think they are definitely into some *advertiser censored* ring and using this site to their advantage!!!! Their "friends" are really just a bunch of girl pics with numbers under them, all different females, this is SICK! ANyone awake??

I hope someone is awake and screenshots this !!! I think they are definitely into some *advertiser censored* ring and using this site to their advantage!!!! Their "friends" are really just a bunch of girl pics with numbers under them, all different females, this is SICK! ANyone awake??
Yes, I saw the page. Weird...so does that mean they can "tag" those pics? Or what?

I posted this news article in the other thread, but I wanted to cut and paste on here as well since it relates to your post on communicating (or lack-of) with LE:

I am not attempting to be derogatory toward the MPD by posting the following link, but I feel many would be interested in reading it. We all are now aware that MPD has refused funding from the ABI, still has not listed BW as an endangered missing person and has refused resources from various organizations. I found this news article concerning MPD's lack of communication with other agencies and the general public. I feel this is very insightful considering the seemingly absent pro-active efforts from MPD.

http://blog.al.com/live/2010/10/mobile_police_hide_rapes_from.html

I took a screen shot.

I also have copy/paste of all of the strange WWH posts in Word. It still has all links in the document and all other comments. (I have the ones about deleting the voicemails as well as all of her posts while Donnie was dying).

Please let me know if they would be helpful.

I posted this news article in the other thread, but I wanted to cut and paste on here as well since it relates to your post on communicating (or lack-of) with LE:

I am not attempting to be derogatory toward the MPD by posting the following link, but I feel many would be interested in reading it. We all are now aware that MPD has refused funding from the ABI, still has not listed BW as an endangered missing person and has refused resources from various organizations. I found this news article concerning MPD's lack of communication with other agencies and the general public. I feel this is very insightful considering the seemingly absent pro-active efforts from MPD.

http://blog.al.com/live/2010/10/mobile_police_hide_rapes_from.html

Has BW been reported to ACMEC?....its not just for minors, its for adults too. I'm not a legal expert, but according to Alabama Code Section 26-19-4, if she has been reported it appears state protocol has not been followed. I am quite surprised
MPD has been so reluctant to report BW to other authorities and has refused funding from various agencies, after reading this code. It shows AL has set a precedent for the manner in which missing person cases are expected to be conducted. Im not trying to be ugly, but I hope BW parents have obtained an attorney as it looks like very specific state procedure for missing persons are being ignored. I'm posting this to the other thread too. I had no idea AL had a detailed code concerning LE role in reported missing.

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/alcode/26/19/26-19-4

I'm going to see if I can find other laws or cases that have set precedent for missing persons in Alabama. As Americans we not only have the right to access laws and voice our thoughts, but in my opinion, we have the responsibility to do so as well. I know yall agree with me (or you would not invest time on here discussing solutions to problems) that if we wish to see change and for truth to prevail then we must take action and take on the responsibility to hold others (including ourselves) accountable. So, that is my little pep talk asking all the fine ladies and gentlemen who contribute to this thread to please post any information concerning laws, procedures, etc on the investigation of the missing by LE. Oh...and if you feel comfortable, perhaps send a private FB message to the Hometown Search for BW FB page.

I took a screen shot.

I also have copy/paste of all of the strange WWH posts in Word. It still has all links in the document and all other comments. (I have the ones about deleting the voicemails as well as all of her posts while Donnie was dying).

Please let me know if they would be helpful.
You might let Footballmom know what you have concerning the posts about deleting voicemails.

Anyone know if WWH has twitter? I mean this family is everywhere else so why not twitter?! I know DH jr does but he never really used it.

never heard of tagged, good work!

That site just looks like a place people either hook up IRL or they 'cyber'. Seeing him on it makes me think the link i found with his myspace username is more than likely him. It was an adult site for web cam sharing live. I just saw the google link, i wont delve any further.

They certainly do have an extensive virtual footprint. I mean, with everything going on, you'd think WWH would step back or at least be less obvious about liking posts on FB. It's like she wants everyone to know she's watching, that or she gets off on being the center of attention. JMO, of course :)

I think someone who knows how to screenshot needs to see this quickly....
Just found WWH and DH page with some very suspicious photos under their four friends!!

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5385749155

FREAKED ME OUT!! I hope she doesn't erase this, it gave me creeps!

That is just crazy! How do come to such wild accusations?They have 4 friends from Japan that they could have excepted just to have friends on their page.I don't see any *advertiser censored* on their friends pages,just some misc. people of all ages and types.Some people add friends without even looking at them just to get rid of the popup.I don't see anything suspicious in their profile.What am I not seeing?

I think someone who knows how to screenshot needs to see this quickly....
Just found WWH and DH page with some very suspicious photos under their four friends!!

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5385749155

FREAKED ME OUT!! I hope she doesn't erase this, it gave me creeps!

From JAPAN????!!!! :what: What in the world???!!! Oh my goodness, this makes me very scared for BW. I posted about this way back in the beginning of the case, but this area has an enormous problem with human trafficking. I was told by someone "in the know" awhile back that if I-10 was shut down that we would almost completely eradicate human trafficking in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste