AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIPPIE BEACH, MOBILE

Hippie Beach is 'private,' firm says
Real estate company threatens to prosecute trespassers on property along Halls Mill Creek
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
By CAINE O'REAR IV
Staff Reporter
A real estate company says it will prosecute anyone who trespasses at Hippie Beach, a small stretch of sand along Halls Mill Creek that was profiled Monday in the Press-Register.

"We need to clarify that that is private property," John Peebles, a principal at Grubb & Ellis/Peebles & Cameron, said Monday.

http://www.al.com/news/press-register/index.ssf?/base/news/1216113320209370.xml&coll=3

It is on Halls Mill Creek. Just a sandy area where kids come to hang out and ...whatever. I have a friend who lives on the river and we rode jet skis over there one weekend. There was somebody who got killed back in there, jumping into the water from a tree, I believe. Police try to keep kids out, but you can access it by boat and most of them just pull up and anchor.

Ok Janeycat1 did alot of research and posted it last night and it was VERY CONCERNING to me. Her post was deleted because of names being used (i think). So I will abbreviate and see if this is allowed to stay on, but you must read an ex boyfriends page of BWs. His initials are JM. You can find him by going to BWs friends list on FB and find KB. KB is a mutual friend of BW and JM. I find it strange JM isnt on BWs friend list but he is on KBs friend list. Any way he says strange things. Seems to be obsessed with BW. He even speaks of wanting her back, and graves, and so on. Then on may 31st he posts about it being a hell of a day and he cant wait for the weekend then he NEVER posts again, however until this point he has posted almost every day or 2 (mainly about missing and needing BW). STRANGE!!!

Good afternoon, i just wanted to say I figured out my mailbox on this site.....and do people become "friends" on this? Like is there a chat? If so please let me know...I don't even have a FB, so I'm new at this..

I found some very important, relevant info last night, but it went poof, thank goodness i saved, get in touch with me if you are interested...and BTW, PLZ share tips with me on how you all save info you find while sleuthing! ...... WWH seems to me like a drama queen.....how do these people do it without working??

I have been reading alot of BWs FB page and her friends pages and Ex boyfriends and baby daddy's pages and I am not saying this to say anything bad about BW. I truely am concerned for her. She had a family of molestors, boyfriends on drugs...and shooting each other, friends threatening to beat her *ss. She apparently owned a gun at 19!! Even in her missing picture where she is apparently at a family event holding her daughter, the picture on her missing poster....she is wearing a brass knuckle love necklace. None of this is said to bash her or what she wears or who she hangs out with. But apparently this poor child felt the need to protect herself. It is very sad and between her uncles and the boyfriends...esp JM....she had a right to be in fear.

Ok Janeycat1 did alot of research and posted it last night and it was VERY CONCERNING to me. Her post was deleted because of names being used (i think). So I will abbreviate and see if this is allowed to stay on, but you must read an ex boyfriends page of BWs. His initials are JM. You can find him by going to BWs friends list on FB and find KB. KB is a mutual friend of BW and JM. I find it strange JM isnt on BWs friend list but he is on KBs friend list. Any way he says strange things. Seems to be obsessed with BW. He even speaks of wanting her back, and graves, and so on. Then on may 31st he posts about it being a hell of a day and he cant wait for the weekend then he NEVER posts again, however until this point he has posted almost every day or 2 (mainly about missing and needing BW). STRANGE!!!

Thanks for the unpoofable SUM up!!! GREAT JOB Concerned Outsider!! Thank goodness i saved a copy of it.....I'm Concerned that you didn't get any sleep last night or early this am! :) I am scared about those charges in Texas in June....aggravated assault, etc. on JM! If you know who is w/ then I hope it wasn't her.....Well, I'm awake, just checked MAIL:), and going to peek around.....please feel free to contact.....

I HONESTLY think BW's disappearance might not be connected to DH.....and rather to an EX.....!!!! Maybe LEO was right, and WS was right to separate.......funny how things can all change in a day, I'll be glad to share....think we need to move toward Lamar County, TX...

There is a post on the Hometown FB page about a lip reader supposedly reading lips and figuring out that Brittney is hiding out at a certain motel...good grief...what next.

OK Can we merge the two threads now? There is now media showing CW saying LE told her that BW was a victim of DH!!

I worry about all the "children" to include DW, have been victims.....the males and females in the family....i am fixing to post some things about that, trying to make sure it is "unpoofable" :banghead:

There is a post on the Hometown FB page about a lip reader supposedly reading lips and figuring out that Brittney is hiding out at a certain motel...good grief...what next.
lip reader? Whose lips did she read? :waitasec:

What next...a toe reader?

If it is true that Brittney would not have gone off without her gun, then that doesn't sound at all good for her, as far as being safe right now. And really, if she carried one, why would she take off to hide out, without it?

Question about the parking lot on this site.....is there where things go that have disappeared? And can we talk freely on the Parking Lot site? Just wondering...still learning...Thanks!

Has ANYONE found any MSM that posts the name of the guy BW called from Grand Bay early that morning? I know some article talked about it but I sure can't remember it....The guy that claimed he was too messed up to remember???? I believe that call might be directly related to her disappearance....JMO, the info I have that backs that speculation is saved...the info that was erased...

So who was that? And where did I see it...? Do you guys store news articles and stuff in folders on your desktop? Please help with tips on that...I have been checking my mail frequently today....Thanks!

First of all, I have no idea what a parking lot site is??? Secondly, I explored JM some on FB then some of the other shady characters and good grief!!!! These kids!!! And do none of them READ BOOKS?? they sure have their interests in TV, music and movies but NO BOOKS!! JEEZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl