AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, i do not know how to get verified... i need to check into it, b/c it would be easier. I am writing it down in notepad, so i don't forget anything.

Here you go-- Get verified and report back to the thread what you know! I would love to have more verified locals in this case, since it is all so confusing.

If a member wants to post as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email.
wsverify@xmission.com
Please include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
All info will be kept strictly confidential
Thank you!

Thanks Chatty!...You are quick!

I thought there was more discussion about it but maybe not! With the few actual facts we have, it was probably another topic that was speculated and didn't have a real place to start or to end with that one.
To me, I think drugs play a huge part of her disappearance.
JMOO!!!

If you are a local or are otherwise intimately related to a case here at WS, we would appreciate your getting verified. It's easy to do so:

Send an email to wsverify@xmission.com

Include case name in the Subject line

In the body of your email please outline:

- Your level of involvement with the case
- Your WS name
- Your real name
- A phone number and best time to call

You will be contacted ASAP by an admin.

Your information will be kept confidential--for example, mods will not have access to ANY of the information you share. We will be informed that you have been added to the verified posters list (and if you have an area of specialty we will know that), but nothing further.

I hope this is helpful.

Where did Zeaux go?? I hate to see this case go cold. I'm finding it hard to believe BW had the good sense to run...she strikes me as the type to stick around when theres trouble and be all up in it...plus she would never bail on her brother (DW). I think Uncle D killed her, WWH helped with the clean up and DH killed himself to protect WWH and to avoid jail. Just my oppinion and not what I would prefer which is BW alive

Just thinking out loud...If BW was/is on a bender involving some rough drugs and is consumed by that lifestyle, I would think that someone in the crowd would go for the reward $$$...being a drug addict is all about money for the next high. I am assuming that the Foley motel is a known haven for that kind of clientele...those kind of crashers!

I keep thinking back to Zeaux stating the BW was involved in meth. That is a nasty powerful drug and can totally take over your life.

I don't know if this is the case but it is a possibility...but I would think the $$$ would be talking loudly to user.

MOO!!!

This has already been discussed...but does anyone know when the traveling meth lab pull over was? (the one that BW was involved in). I looked thru earlier threads but couldn't find it. TIA

I think people might speak out more if she wasnt connected to a suicide and a bunch of child molesters.
IMO

the stuff that happened in gulf shores was a wreck they landed lifeflight at brunos i live right down the road from it also the foley motel is meth and crack land for sure!!

well i was told it was a wreck by an employee of brunos

I am pretty sure DWT = dented white truck

It is a phrase carried over from the Mickey Shunick thread and stands for D*mn White Truck. Pictures of a white truck were released by LE in that investigation and apparently everyone and their brother owns a white truck in Lafayette LA, creating a lot of confusion and angst and countless threads talking about only white trucks.

Where did Zeaux go?? I hate to see this case go cold. I'm finding it hard to believe BW had the good sense to run...she strikes me as the type to stick around when theres trouble and be all up in it...plus she would never bail on her brother (DW). I think Uncle D killed her, WWH helped with the clean up and DH killed himself to protect WWH and to avoid jail. Just my oppinion and not what I would prefer which is BW alive

BBM, I believe Zeaux stopped posting when some took an aggressive stance of BW being a perp and not a victim. I don't believe he/she has posted since but I believe has lurked from time to time. I hope Zeaux understands when there is no information being released, it is naturally going to lead to speculation and that there are now three threads for BW and that hopefully addresses some of Zeaux's concerns. Personally, I found his/her posts informative and did help keep the rest of us (ok me specifically) on point in the discussions. Zeaux, your last post talked about clearing some things up, I hope you read this and find the time to, in fact, clear those things up.

DK was arrested in Mobile a couple of hours ago for 1st degree rape and sodomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20