AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittney would have been 16 three years ago. Not under 16. Usually not a huge difference but here, I think so. And this article states that the victim was under 12. Oh, god, all I can think about is the kids he coached.

http://mobile.al.com/advmobile/pm_29193/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=OBdgUzHg

I have read all I can find and they only state "Mobile police". I was trying to find out if it was sheriff's deputies or MPD that arrested him. If there is any footage of him being arrested or delivered to jail, the uniform color would tell us, if nothing else.

Does anyone know if it's difficult to prove a sex crime from years ago? Unless there are witnesses, it seems like it'd be her word against his. It makes me wonder if there are photos.

Everything is more difficult with time but look at the Sandusky/Penn State case.

This is beginning to remind me of the Brooke Bennett case -- another avalanche of perversity and evil spreading within families that still has yet to reach trial. Vulnerable kids, complicit adults and a span of several years. I don't think it's likely that BW is still alive. I suspect that she may well have threatened to intervene somehow and was silenced for her troubles.

s

According to the MPD, it was their investigating team that connected a case in Mobile County with DK. The victim was under the age of 12 at the time the assault was committed. They stressed that BW is not the victim of rape and sodomy in this case. What I found interesting is that the MPD said that a family friend is also being charged in this case but they did not release that friends name. Link Provided:

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/08/uncle_of_missing_teen_brittney.html#incart_river_default

The family friend is that William B. guy, who is known to be a friend of DH.

I can't access Fox10's website due to firewall but I was told that Dustin is being released on $50K bond again. I noticed that someone posted that he was arrested and booked with no bail but that must have been changed. Guess his connections got him out again...

Edited: Link is provided

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loca...-gets-25k-bond

Not even $50K but $25K. Wow, that's all I can say. Just, Wow!!

I want to believe BW just took off, for whatever reason it might have been. However, why would she take off without her gun? Why would DH or anyone else send her away to hide without the extra protection of her gun? That make absolutely no sense to me. Nonsensical.

"Through our investigation of the missing person’s investigation for Brittany Wood, his name came up. In our investigation and with our cooperation with Baldwin Count,y we're able to determine we have a juvenile victim from three years ago," said Cpl. Chris Levy."

snip

"So will there be more arrests in Mobile?

"With his name surfacing with that investigation, it certainly brought interest in other people," Levy said.

Defense attorney John Beck is representing Kent in both counties.

"He adamantly denies these allegations in the strongest terms," Beck said."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loc...ustin-kent-faces-sex-charges-in-mobile-county
Video at link showing Kent in court today.

http://www.mobileso.com/whos-in-jail/
Kent is still in custody.

Darn I was so hoping that DK was still in jail on no bond and was in the METRO Jail, that is an awful jail and where he belongs until trial, IMO. Of course I read further along only to find bonded out again. One of the biggest problems in our country? IMO some of our judges. JMO

Sorry for the rant, but so aggravated that people can get arrested over and over for same or similiar violent charges and bond right back out.

Darn I was so hoping that DK was still in jail on no bond and was in the METRO Jail, that is an awful jail and where he belongs until trial, IMO. Of course I read further along only to find bonded out again. One of the biggest problems in our country? IMO some of our judges. JMO

Sorry for the rant, but so aggravated that people can get arrested over and over for same or similiar violent charges and bond right back out.

Honestly, I have not seen this in other cases I have followed. I suppose it happens, but arrested THREE times for rape and sodomy
:banghead:

Dustin Kent is still in jail.

201200017011 KENT, DUSTIN ALTON 08/02/2012 14:59:12 7041 MARLE RD MOBILE AL 36619

http://www.mobileso.com/whos-in-jail/

Honestly, I have not seen this in other cases I have followed. I suppose it happens, but arrested THREE times for rape and sodomy

Maybe not Knox, but I have seen it many times in my town, 30 or so minutes from Mobile.

I wonder who keeps bailing him out. Is there any way of finding out who posted bond? Since he has kids I can't imagine he would be allowed to go home. Where does he go?

Sent from my Rezound. Please forgive typos and any other abominations of the English language.

Dustin Alton Kent was charged with first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy in a Mobile County case and was booked without bail in Mobile County Metro Jail, according to jail records. Kent had been previously charged in Baldwin County with sodomy and sexual abuse, according to Press-Register archives.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/08/uncle_of_missing_teen_brittney.html

Hope he's singing like a canary. Donnie kills himself and Dustin is arrested on 5 different charges. Married to twins. What are the odds...

Doncha know Donnie was being investigated on even larger charges! No wonder someone put a gun to his head.

imo

Maybe whoever keeps bailing him out doesn't want him singing. Why would anyone get him out of jail?????

Sent from my Rezound. Please forgive typos and any other abominations of the English language.

I wonder who keeps bailing him out. Is there any way of finding out who posted bond? Since he has kids I can't imagine he would be allowed to go home. Where does he go?

BBM

My guess? A very nice condo at the beach. (seriously, no sarcasm)

FYI: Alabama & Florida county property tax records are searchable by last name on-line. ;)

Ummm...That sure is interesting. Anyone else thinking it is someone reading this forum? WWHo do you think it might be?

I have absolutely no idea!!! I am completely baffled- Zeaux does sound like a gamer name though...

Iirc there was talk of gaming ,I remember them talking about geocaching cause I read up on it. I think people assumed they were a female for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214