AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has already been posted...or where exactly to post it!

Uncle of missing teen Brittney Wood arrested for THIRD time in three months after 'raping 12-year-old victim three years ago'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...months-charges-rape-sodomy.html#ixzz22ZxUnqHR

I'm not sure why the headline says 12 year old victim when LE said 12 or younger? The victim could be any one of the kids that they were around. My guess would be prostitution with adults AND children. Someone keeps bailing out DK..which tells me that he has many secrets. LE keeps arresting him and someone keeps bailing him out. I guess we'll see if justice wins..

IMOO

I'm confused.

On another active thread here at WS, members were admonished for posting info about a member whether active or not...and all such posts were promptly deleted.

Are the rules any different here?

~jmo~

Apparently, yes - I also find this confusing - thanks for your post! JMO

CW said this in interview on MSM. Was it same one where CW said BW had gun for protection from obsessive exes?? Anyone have link handy?

Snipped from new MSM story...

Derek Wood had emerged as a family leader of sorts in looking for Brittney, heading early searches for her in the Styx River area where her cell phone last pinged her possible location.

That is incorrect. DW was in jail...it was RSW who led these searches...then he was arrested for sex abuse! Ya ever wondered if he was actually leading searchers to wrong areas??? I have! moo
http://blog.al.com/live/2012/07/brittney_wood_questions_keep_p.html

I hope other facts are correct...they give us info we didn't know before!

The article states that BW's child lives with the child's father and HIS grandmother?

Isn't she HIS mother?

Of course.. I could be wrong.

Darn I was so hoping that DK was still in jail on no bond and was in the METRO Jail, that is an awful jail and where he belongs until trial, IMO. Of course I read further along only to find bonded out again. One of the biggest problems in our country? IMO some of our judges. JMO

Sorry for the rant, but so aggravated that people can get arrested over and over for same or similiar violent charges and bond right back out.
I read comments following more than one MSM story that imply DK went back to his home with MK.

Am I reading that right? Do you think MK is also there with their son?

I read comments following more than one MSM story that imply DK went back to his home with MK.

Am I reading that right? Do you think MK is also there with their son?

Cps surely has stepped in.

Dustin Alton Kent was charged with first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy in a Mobile County case and was booked without bail in Mobile County Metro Jail, according to jail records. Kent had been previously charged in Baldwin County with sodomy and sexual abuse, according to Press-Register archives.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/08/uncle_of_missing_teen_brittney.html

Hope he's singing like a canary. Donnie kills himself and Dustin is arrested on 5 different charges. Married to twins. What are the odds...

Doncha know Donnie was being investigated on even larger charges! No wonder someone put a gun to his head.

imo

Interesting comments under this article!

This story gives a whole new meaning to hillbillys. This is probably the first Ive ever seen where Jethro and all his kin are probably gonna end up on the SO registry. :rocker:

Thinking about the victims in this case. If they were related they really didnt have anyone to go to that wasnt doing the same thing. Ones that did come forward saw the perp released to do it again. Such a tragedy. :(

BBM

My guess? A very nice condo at the beach. (seriously, no sarcasm)

FYI: Alabama & Florida county property tax records are searchable by last name on-line. ;)

I tried this when I first started lurking around in here...lol
But I didn't find anything, at all. I must not be looking in the right place. I'm familiar with Mobile County probate site and checked out Baldwin...
Hints would be fab ;)

With all this talk about SW, do y'all think there will be orders for discharge? Does anyone know military protocol?? I wonder the same about his employment..TK is relatively new to the area.

Also, do any of you think its strange for a GROWN man to kiss his MOTHER on the lips??! Those of you who saw the photo know who I'm talking about. I mean seriously, I do live in the south and I'll be the first to say, NO this is not a southern thing and this is totally inappropriate!!!
When I saw that pic a while back, I couldn't help but think...that apple didn't fall to far :-\

Ill settle for a peck on the cheek from my son. And belt him one if he tried anywhere else. lol

When my 22 year old Marine returned from Iraq the second time I kissed him on the mouth and anywhere else I could reach!!

With all this talk about SW, do y'all think there will be orders for discharge? Does anyone know military protocol?? I wonder the same about his employment..TK is relatively new to the area.

My husband is on active duty (18 years), and in my experience with the military, I don't think he can be discharged until he (1) pleas guilty or (2) is convicted of the charges against him. After all, he is "innocent until proven guilty". What would be the basis for discharging him? Allegations?

As for the kissing on the mouth: I've seen it happen between grown children and their mom quite often. I suppose it's a cultural thing, but not necessarily a "southern" thing. Although, I was born and raised in the FL Panhandle and I can say it didn't happen around home.

We don't allow discussion or sleuthing of fellow members on Websleuths. Future speculation and attempts at sleuthing other members will result in a loss of posting privileges.

If you have a question about the verification process, please message an Administrator or Owner and we'll be happy to answer your questions.

Just want o bump this for Brittney. This is the case (via the " Daily Mail" I think) that brought me to find WebSleuths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214