AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, her name associated with the assaults unit because, as stated by CW, BW was a victim.

With all the incest charges there's more than likely several victims in this family. I hope they (LE) brings down every single person with ANY kind of involvment. Male and Female. IMOO

Im very confused!

All this abuse has been going on for years!
LE has said she was NOT a victim

Chessie Wood says she WAS a victim.

What is going on?

Thanks but i was around when zeaux was here....
Where is Zeaux these days?

See link re: IMO abt non-participation & the al.com troll:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

Additionally... The troll making the comments on al.com messed up and picked the wrong WBS member handle who was the one who gamed w/ RSW.

As we have been reminded several times by admins.... Members are off limits & questions abt verification shld be directed to them.

Well guess who finally got their new accessory attached and quietly walked out of jail today:

http://www.mobileso.com/whos-in-jail/

While I'd prefer Brittney to remain the focus of news reports... I would REALLY love to see a news report & interview from the family member(s) who bailed him out & are paying his attorney.

Well guess who finally got their new accessory attached and quietly walked out of jail today:

While I'd prefer Brittney to remain the focus of news reports... I would REALLY love to see a news report & interview from the family member(s) who bailed him out & are paying his attorney.

This takes that saying 'blood is thicker than water" to a whole new level. Sickening!!

Just curious here but if "we" don't know who paid bail then how do we know it was done by a relative? I am not sure the relatives have money.

Id love to know who paid bail also!
Three times now he has been bailed out, would his wife do it?

See link re: IMO abt non-participation & the al.com troll:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

Additionally... The troll making the comments on al.com messed up and picked the wrong WBS member handle who was the one who gamed w/ RSW.

As we have been reminded several times by admins.... Members are off limits & questions abt verification shld be directed to them.

Was that statement directed at me? I thought it was interesting that the name was brought up in the comments.

Id love to know who paid bail also!
Three times now he has been bailed out, would his wife do it?

well its really only a percentage of what his actual bond is. Typically, higher bonds have a lower rate. So 80K in bonds @4.5% $3600.00.

IMO

(if I did the math wrong...sorry)

Just curious here but if "we" don't know who paid bail then how do we know it was done by a relative? I am not sure the relatives have money.

It is quite simply a matter of common sense and basic deduction (connecting the dots).

To many, it is VERY clear which Kent family members can afford to pay his attorney fees & bail, as much as the millions of reasons why they are willing to pay it...

Three separate arrests, seven charges AND a missing niece who very likely knew too much...

I'm surprised a PR firm hasn't been hired... Well at least one has not spoken "publicly"... Yet.

[/B]
Was that statement directed at me? I thought it was interesting that the name was brought up in the comments.

LOL! Not really... I think you just missed out on all the "fun" discussions over the weekend. That is a "no-go" zone but the outside troll clearly isn't very bright anyway... so it's kinda squashed (I hope)... : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member