AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM... Yea... Uuummm... That is the problem, they aren't talking because they are under no pressure and have no reason to say anything.

Although you can observe the twins "liking" any post on FB that has anything negative to say about Brittney or that is in support of them and their personal "misfortune".

But why should any of them spill anything? "LE has no evidence connecting them or that any foul play was committed or even suspected in her disappearance"...

In fact, LE has no problem announcing to the public they believe Brittney is still in the area, is alive and well and just choosing not to speak to anyone she has ever known... But yeah...

Since she has NEVER done that before or abandoned her phone or given the gun away that she kept for protection, all coincidently happening before "taking off of her own free will", never to be heard from or seen again... and also extremely coincidental, the last known person to see her is the uncle kills who himself less than 48 hours later, with that same gun and about an hour before he is due to turn himself into law enforcement for "similar" sex crimes he had been under investigation for since February.

According to LE... there is no reason to suspect there is anything wrong with that picture or that not a single alleged sighting or "tip" has actually led to finding Brittney... nothing to see here folks, it is all a totally random coincidence, completely unrelated and just bad timing.

BTW... I'm a wealthy, gorgeous supermodel, rocket scientist, bio-medical engineer, attorney & five time noble prize winner...

BBM,
Don't foget to mention that I'm the Queen of England, God Save The Queen, Ol' Chap, Cup of Tea and all that jazz.

Now where did my crown go? Oh, there it is...:Crown:

I agree. Regardless of who is bailing whom out and where the money comes from doesn't bring us closer to finding Brittney. It's just another distracter, I think we are all aware of the fact that the Kent family has resources. That doesn't help us find Brittney...I am amazed at posters who complain about people posting irrelevant comments and then turn around and have the audacity to do the same. Channel that energy into FINDING BRITTNEY!!!!

Channel that energy into FINDING BRITTNEY????? Sorry, but I got to stand up and say something here. I don't even care anymore. FootballMom has contributed more to try and find or aid in the finding of Brittney than most of us could ever hope to do so stop with that mess. How many searches have you conducted? How many phone calls have you made to authorities? Letters written? Emails sent? Fliers posted?

I don't think it is irrelevant to search and discuss whom it is that keeps bailing this sick person out of jail because whomever it is has some serious concerns about DK "spilling the beans" about what he knows. It may not take serious money to bond him out but paying for a high dollar defense lawyer who formally was a prosecutor of those that committed sex crimes takes some major dough. Didn't come from his wife's side of the family. I can understand them wanting to distance themselves from everything but if they bonded DK out, meaning his side of the family, then they got some explaining to do because they have now wrapped innocent nonparticipating family members in with his dirty deeds by doing so. As FootballMom said, once, ok, I can understand, twice is a little iffy but a third time and they should have let him rot in that jail cell.

IMO, quite frankly, I find this nothing more than innuendo and it contributes nothing toward finding Brittney. Unless there are some facts about the Kent blood side of his family having any connection to the missing Brittney, or her uncles' sordid businesses, there should be no reason to drag one family's success, a rising star, as some have said, into the discussion.

I do not believe that anyone here is saying that the Kent side of the family is directly connected to Brittney's disappearance or to DK's "sordid bussiness", as you call it. I think what is being said is that this family is interjecting themselves, needlessly, by bailing DK out and paying for a high dollar defense lawyer. Why?? Why do they feel the need to give him a "get out of jail free" card? Especially considering the possible ramifications it could have on the "rising stars" if the MSM ever makes the connection. It's a very serious risk they are taking and what purpose does it serve? It just casts a very dim view on everyone on both sides and it does hinder the search for Brittney, especially if DK knows anything about what happened to her. Why should he talk? He's out of jail and probably hiding out at a family condo somewhere on the beach.

I do not believe that anyone here is saying that the Kent side of the family is directly connected to Brittney's disappearance or to DK's "sordid bussiness", as you call it. I think what is being said is that this family is interjecting themselves, needlessly, by bailing DK out and paying for a high dollar defense lawyer. Why?? Why do they feel the need to give him a "get out of jail free" card? Especially considering the possible ramifications it could have on the "rising stars" if the MSM ever makes the connection. It's a very serious risk they are taking and what purpose does it serve? It just casts a very dim view on everyone on both sides and it does hinder the search for Brittney, especially if DK knows anything about what happened to her. Why should he talk? He's out of jail and probably hiding out at a family condo somewhere on the beach.
Would you kindly direct me to a MSM link that indicates who is bailing DK out?

Would you kindly direct me to a MSM link that indicates who is bailing DK out?

Please, unless he has a Swiss Bank account with seven figures in it then its obvious he isn't bailing himself out and hiring high dollar defense lawyers. It has already been stated that this is an opinion. Nearly 90% of what is said on this site concerning this case is opinion because so little information has been provided. Even LE has restated inaccuracies as being truths. Maybe I should ask you to provide links to prove your opinions. Even the truth is an opinion at some point until the evidence is provided to back it up. If we all followed your stance above then we would have to let everyone of these men out of jail and allow them to roam the streets freely because afterall, there is no MSM link that conclusively determines that these men did what they are accused of. All of it is alleged. It is the very unbiased opinion of a judge based on the opinion of the prosecution with the defense's opinion taken into consideration that sets the bail amount and reprimands an alleged criminal to custody in jail until said alleged criminal is bonded out.

:rocker:eek:k, everyone has an opinion. Got it! Thanks for sharing.
Now lets get back to looking for Britt!

Let's agree to disagree. Peace. I have followed this case from the beginning (except for a couple of weeks when I had a death in my immediate family). I am thrilled with the outpouring of support shown by web sleuths members, most particularly football mom. It was a bad choice of words for me to delicately refer to BW's uncles businesses as sordid, for we all know it is pure evil. I personally draw the line on any discussion that could hurt innocent youngsters by implication.

:rocker:eek:k, everyone has an opinion. Got it! Thanks for sharing.
Now lets get back to looking for Britt!

Ok, what do you suggest we do?

Go out on searches for her, or evidence, in the area's in question? Oh wait, I've done that.

Call local authorities and try to get them to support the family in trying to actively search out leads? Yes, some of us have done that too.

Call State and Federal agencies to ask them what assistance they might be able to offer to the family? Yep.

Post over a hundred fliers over the area from Saraland to Dauphin Island and Grand Bay to Loxley? Yes, several local people, including myself, have done this too.

I have messaged the MPD daily, as a concerned citizen, for almost a month asking, pleading, begging them to get more involved. I have implored them to do more to get the public involved in this search. All that is being talked about in the news is the uncles and how horrible these acts are, which I agree that they are, and there are some that are suggesting that BW is involved, not only as a victim but some accusing her of being a perp right along with them. We have aunts that would rather blame BW for everything than accept the fact that their husbands committed disgusting acts against children within their own family. They are impeding the local public search at every turn and leading LE on wild goose chases. This has been happening from day one. So excuse me for believing that they, including one or more of these uncles, knows something or has something to do with BW's disappearance. At this point, there isn't much left that we can do except keep fighting the way that we have until someone finally acknowledges that foul play is a possibility and she isn't just hiding out somewhere on her own and not coming forward.

Ok, what do you suggest we do?

Go out on searches for her, or evidence, in the area's in question? Oh wait, I've done that.

Call local authorities and try to get them to support the family in trying to actively search out leads? Yes, some of us have done that too.

Call State and Federal agencies to ask them what assistance they might be able to offer to the family? Yep.

Post over a hundred fliers over the area from Saraland to Dauphin Island and Grand Bay to Loxley? Yes, several local people, including myself, have done this too.

I have messaged the MPD daily, as a concerned citizen, for almost a month asking, pleading, begging them to get more involved. I have implored them to do more to get the public involved in this search. All that is being talked about in the news is the uncles and how horrible these acts are, which I agree that they are, and there are some that are suggesting that BW is involved, not only as a victim but some accusing her of being a perp right along with them. We have aunts that would rather blame BW for everything than accept the fact that their husbands committed disgusting acts against children within their own family. They are impeding the local public search at every turn and leading LE on wild goose chases. This has been happening from day one. So excuse me for believing that they, including one or more of these uncles, knows something or has something to do with BW's disappearance. At this point, there isn't much left that we can do except keep fighting the way that we have until someone finally acknowledges that foul play is a possibility and she isn't just hiding out somewhere on her own and not coming forward.

I don't think anyone is really disagreeing w/you about that. However, when conversations start getting heated we loose sight of why we are all here. Thats all I was trying to point out. Not to offend anyone.

[/B]
I don't think anyone is really disagreeing w/you about that. However, when conversations start getting heated we loose sight of why we are all here. Thats all I was trying to point out. Not to offend anyone.

Ok, so when someone mentions that their opinion is that foul play is involved, why do we automatically accept that as possible rather than require them to provide a MSM link to prove their belief? That opinion is based on what evidence? All of it is circumstancial, right? Connecting the dots, so to speak.

Could the same logic not also be applied to the opinion of whom it is that keeps bailing these guys out, regardless of who it is? Especially since they aren't going to talk as long as they know they have a way out. That's all I was trying to say.

I thought DK was probably sent away by his attorney for a mental eval. May I ask how you know it's AJ's parents that are footing the bill? Perhaps DK's parents mortgaged their home. Or they cashed out a 401K? We really don't know who's footing his bill do we? I don't want the creep out of jail, but sadly it's the way our system works.

[/B]

I have never lost sight of why I am here or why I am involved with this case and if it does happen then all I need to to do is look into my daughters eyes and that quickly puts everything back into perspective. I imagine how I would feel if this was my daughter. It hits close to home because it happened in my backyard. I'm sure others have felt the same way when this occurs in their neighborhood.

I thought DK was probably sent away by his attorney for a mental eval. May I ask how you know it's AJ's parents that are footing the bill? Perhaps DK's parents mortgaged their home. Or they cashed out a 401K? We really don't know who's footing his bill do we? I don't want the creep out of jail, but sadly it's the way our system works.

May I ask how you know it isnt? Perhaps DK's parents did mortgage their home. Perhaps they did cash out their 401K. Or perhaps his sister and her family are footing the bill. Sister or parents, what does it matter? I am not attacking our judicial system in the slightest. I am simply wondering and contemplating the reasoning behind a decision to bail DK out of jail not once, not twice but three times and then go hire one of the most expensive defense lawyers around and yet those same people, although related by marriage, won't say a word in support of the search for BW. Wasn't DK the one that it has been speculated confessed to LE?

May I ask how you know it isnt? Perhaps DK's parents did mortgage their home. Perhaps they did cash out their 401K. Or perhaps his sister and her family are footing the bill. Sister or parents, what does it matter? I am not attacking our judicial system in the slightest. I am simply wondering and contemplating the reasoning behind a decision to bail DK out of jail not once, not twice but three times and then go hire one of the most expensive defense lawyers around and yet those same people, although related by marriage, won't say a word in support of the search for BW. Wasn't DK the one that it has been speculated confessed to LE?

do you know who bailed him out?

PS you will go nuts trying to figure out crazy-

BBM,
Don't foget to mention that I'm the Queen of England, God Save The Queen, Ol' Chap, Cup of Tea and all that jazz.

Now where did my crown go? Oh, there it is...

FootballMom, you make me laugh!

BBM,

Now where did my crown go? Oh, there it is...:Crown:

I didn't want to appear pretentious. LOL!

So let me get this straight......RSW is out on bond, DK is out on bond (AGAIN), and DW is still sitting in Baldwin County Jail with no hope for bond?

I may be totally off track, but, of the 3, I think DW is less likely to have hurt Britt!

FWIW, a bondsman only requires 10% of the total bail amount. If the bondsman is familiar with the individual, he can get them out without one penny changing hands. They also take cars, boats, rvs, jewelry etc. as collateral. A person can be cash poor and still walk out of jail.

Can a person in jail work with a bondsman directly or does it require a 3rd party (who is not in jail) to help transact with the bondsman? TIA

Also, if a jailed person has available cash, does he have to go through a bondsman? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member