AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well its really only a percentage of what his actual bond is. Typically, higher bonds have a lower rate. So 80K in bonds @4.5% $3600.00.

IMO

(if I did the math wrong...sorry)

I did the math over the weekend for everything paid to date for his defense and it is pretty sickening.

I'm pretty sure my writing would be outside TOS but when/if it makes it to MSM; I'll be sure to come back & provide a link.

My gut says that the twins have been telling some whopper tales to the extended family as well as to both county's LEs to defend their "better halves" :what:. If that is the case then they are totally throwing their related victim of these heinous crimes, under the bus and basically that their family member,the victim, is lying. Based on all the fb posts and the comments they liked, there was no abuse and that it's all brittney's fault.

I know they were contacting the news fb pages to have comments removed...and the news stations did. They sound like master manipulators...isn't that a trait of a perp as well? JMO!

They are deep in the doodoo farm!

I'm patiently waiting for a female arrest.

JTIOT&MOO

My gut says that the twins have been telling some whopper tales to the extended family as well as to both county's LEs to defend their "better halves" :what:. If that is the case then they are totally throwing their related victim of these heinous crimes, under the bus and basically that their family member,the victim, is lying. Based on all the fb posts and the comments they liked, there was no abuse and that it's all brittney's fault.

I know they were contacting the news fb pages to have comments removed...and the news stations did. They sound like master manipulators...isn't that a trait of a perp as well? JMO!

They are deep in the doodoo farm!

I'm patiently waiting for a female arrest.

JTIOT&MOO

Yep, blame it all on Brittney and Donnie because they can't defend themselves. If that's true, then does that mean they know Brittney won't be stepping up to defend herself?

It is quite simply a matter of common sense and basic deduction (connecting the dots).

To many, it is VERY clear which Kent family members can afford to pay his attorney fees & bail, as much as the millions of reasons why they are willing to pay it...

Three separate arrests, seven charges AND a missing niece who very likely knew too much...

I'm surprised a PR firm hasn't been hired... Well at least one has not spoken "publicly"... Yet.

Well, by relatives I meant the ones he was "in bed with", so to speak. Common sense (sense is definitely not all that common, pick up a paper-lol!), well that would tell you that a rising star is not going to want to be connected to this "bad penny" family member, how could they defend that? "Innocent until proven guilty"? That works if it's an aquaintance but not if it's your family member who is getting arrested for incest etc. Too close to home and all that. What does make sense is an associate-especially one that is not involved with youth in the community.
Just by the way you were posting I thought it was in a news article or something semi-factual. PS-I do value your opinion here because I know you read everything so you're more caught up than I am!

Yep, blame it all on Brittney and Donnie because they can't defend themselves. If that's true, then does that mean they know Brittney won't be stepping up to defend herself?

I would think so!
I believe ythey know exactly what happended!

All JMO

Well, by relatives I meant the ones he was "in bed with", so to speak. Common sense (sense is definitely not all that common, pick up a paper-lol!), well that would tell you that a rising star is not going to want to be connected to this "bad penny" family member, how could they defend that? "Innocent until proven guilty"? That works if it's an aquaintance but not if it's your family member who is getting arrested for incest etc. Too close to home and all that. What does make sense is an associate-especially one that is not involved with youth in the community.
Just by the way you were posting I thought it was in a news article or something semi-factual. PS-I do value your opinion here because I know you read everything so you're more caught up than I am!

All the more reason to invest lots & lots of money for a defense & ensure this all goes away and the good family names are untarnished...

I wouldn't be surprised if he cracked under the pressure and let a few things slip (other than a bar of soap) during his brief stay at the Mobile Metro B&B. It certainly would be detrimental to the "adamant claims of innocence" if incriminating information and/or gossip began spreading more virulently than it already has.

(cough, cough, cough... Sorry, I just swallowed a bug that was the size of an elephant).

well darn looks like I missed alot this weekend. thanks for filling me in!

Please come home Britt!

With all the incest charges there's more than likely several victims in this family. I hope they (LE) brings down every single person with ANY kind of involvment. Male and Female. IMOO

I am sure there a several victims in this family, and not all of the one generation either.....

I simply do not beleive that CW did not know what was going on with BW & DH.

I do think it started out as sexual abuse when she was underage, but as I have mentioned before I truly think these people have a skewered sense of what is right and wrong sexually. If anyone can remember those comments on a fox site, good old Donnie the Milkman was getting a bit from everyone for drugs. I am sure BW was into this as well as well as another family member, very very close to her.. HOrrible I know.

Personally I think the s..t has hit the fan and their sordid little lifestyles is all out in the open and these woman have gone into the "we didnt know, boo hoo" mode.

However lines were very very much crossed with these men obviously, sick.....one sad thing but good thing is lets hope the cycle has been broken within this family.

It is quite simply a matter of common sense and basic deduction (connecting the dots).

To many, it is VERY clear which Kent family members can afford to pay his attorney fees & bail, as much as the millions of reasons why they are willing to pay it...

Three separate arrests, seven charges AND a missing niece who very likely knew too much...

I'm surprised a PR firm hasn't been hired... Well at least one has not spoken "publicly"... Yet.
IMO, quite frankly, I find this nothing more than innuendo and it contributes nothing toward finding Brittney. Unless there are some facts about the Kent blood side of his family having any connection to the missing Brittney, or her uncles' sordid businesses, there should be no reason to drag one family's success, a rising star, as some have said, into the discussion.

I agree. Regardless of who is bailing whom out and where the money comes from doesn't bring us closer to finding Brittney. It's just another distracter, I think we are all aware of the fact that the Kent family has resources. That doesn't help us find Brittney...I am amazed at posters who complain about people posting irrelevant comments and then turn around and have the audacity to do the same. Channel that energy into FINDING BRITTNEY!!!!

IMO, quite frankly, I find this nothing more than innuendo and it contributes nothing toward finding Brittney. Unless there are some facts about the Kent blood side of his family having any connection to the missing Brittney, or her uncles' sordid businesses, there should be no reason to drag one family's success, a rising star, as some have said, into the discussion.

IMO, DK does have a connection to Brittney's disappearance.

I'm terribly sorry for the way it will be played out in the public venue but they (the Kent family) brought IT inside their house, literally...

One arrest, I can sympathize with wanting to provide support & believe innocence... 2nd arrest, not so much... 3rd arrest, NFW - stay locked up until you are proven innocent... that is JMHO...

But THAT third "get out of jail" pass is when I lost all respect for them and their ability maintain their "good name"... I no longer view them as innocent peripheral victims of DK's insidious crimes.

THEY volunteered to defend him when they could have and should have done what is morally correct... Not just for the sex crimes victims & Brittney but also for the two athletes who will now suffer from the backlash of their family defending their incestuous pedophile uncle.

On the off chance I am mistaken about DK's benefactor and that instead he has a seven figure bank account stashed away and just prefers living in a very modest mobile home rental... Then I will gladly retract my opinion that his family is bailing him out and paying for his attorney.

I'm terribly sorry for the way it will be played out in the public venue but they (the Kent family) brought IT inside their house, literally...

One arrest, I can sympathize with wanting to provide support & believe innocence... 2nd arrest, not so much... 3rd arrest, NFW - stay locked up until you are proven innocent... that is JMHO...

But THAT third "get out of jail" pass is when I lost all respect for them and their ability maintain their "good name"... I no longer view them as innocent peripheral victims of DK's insidious crimes.

THEY volunteered to defend him when they could have and should have done what is morally correct... Not just for the sex crimes victims & Brittney but also for the two athletes who will now suffer from the backlash of their family defending their incestuous pedophile uncle.

On the off chance I am mistaken about DK's benefactor and that instead he has a seven figure bank account stashed away and just prefers living in a very modest mobile home rental... Then I will gladly retract my opinion that his family is bailing him out and paying for his attorney.
IMO, DK may be connected to Brittney's disappearance. Was it ever stated by LE which uncle or whoever gave Brittney a ride from near her home to the Styx river location? If my memory serves correctly, it was stated DK lived near Brittney's mom.

If/until it is determined who bailed out DK for the third time, I refrain to comment.

I agree. Regardless of who is bailing whom out and where the money comes from doesn't bring us closer to finding Brittney. It's just another distracter, I think we are all aware of the fact that the Kent family has resources. That doesn't help us find Brittney...I am amazed at posters who complain about people posting irrelevant comments and then turn around and have the audacity to do the same. Channel that energy into FINDING BRITTNEY!!!!

I believe you are referring to comments I've made previously. I've been VERY active in the positive focus efforts to find Brittney and we made a few successful steps toward progress.

You know the saying doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is the definition of insanity? That is pretty applicable in this instance in addition taking into consideration that it is highly likely these perps know exactly what happened to Brittney.

Letting those same individuals walk around free is NOT helping to find her and from what I have observed over the past two months it has been quite detrimental to the efforts to find her. IMO, it is time to put them in a less comfortable position where they might start talking or making deals... Then maybe the answers will start following for what happened to Brittney and where she is.

Call me crazy, call me an outlaw, call me most anything you like... but the one thing you can't call me is complaisant by allowing justice for a missing girl & victims of sexual predators to be swept under a dirty rug.

I am hopeful the arrested relatives are singing about everything they know about Brittney's disappearance. LE has yet to state a connection between BW and the arrested family members, and IMO there will be one. Wearing rose-colored glasses, admittedly, LE may slowly but surely be putting together pieces of the puzzle. Dadgummet, if LE would just assure the family that they are on to something, or plead to the public!

I am hopeful the arrested relatives are singing about everything they know about Brittney's disappearance. LE has yet to state a connection between BW and the arrested family members, and IMO there will be one. Wearing rose-colored glasses, admittedly, LE may slowly but surely be putting together pieces of the puzzle. Dadgummet, if LE would just assure the family that they are on to something, or plead to the public!

BBM... Yea... Uuummm... That is the problem, they aren't talking because they are under no pressure and have no reason to say anything.

Although you can observe the twins "liking" any post on FB that has anything negative to say about Brittney or that is in support of them and their personal "misfortune".

But why should any of them spill anything? "LE has no evidence connecting them or that any foul play was committed or even suspected in her disappearance"...

In fact, LE has no problem announcing to the public they believe Brittney is still in the area, is alive and well and just choosing not to speak to anyone she has ever known... But yeah...

Since she has NEVER done that before or abandoned her phone or given the gun away that she kept for protection, all coincidently happening before "taking off of her own free will", never to be heard from or seen again... and also extremely coincidental, the last known person to see her is the uncle kills who himself less than 48 hours later, with that same gun and about an hour before he is due to turn himself into law enforcement for "similar" sex crimes he had been under investigation for since February.

According to LE... there is no reason to suspect there is anything wrong with that picture or that not a single alleged sighting or "tip" has actually led to finding Brittney... nothing to see here folks, it is all a totally random coincidence, completely unrelated and just bad timing.

BTW... I'm a wealthy, gorgeous supermodel, rocket scientist, bio-medical engineer, attorney & five time noble prize winner...

Maybe he just knows a good bailbondsman!
LOL
Maybe whomever gave him the money is involved also and to keep him quiet will keep bailing him out!

IMO, DK may be connected to Brittney's disappearance. Was it ever stated by LE which uncle or whoever gave Brittney a ride from near her home to the Styx river location? If my memory serves correctly, it was stated DK lived near Brittney's mom.

If/until it is determined who bailed out DK for the third time, I refrain to comment.

They said Donnie picked Brittney up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members