AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HONESTLY think BW's disappearance might not be connected to DH.....and rather to an EX.....!!!! Maybe LEO was right, and WS was right to separate.......funny how things can all change in a day, I'll be glad to share....think we need to move toward Lamar County, TX...

LE went there first, IIRC, if you're implying the father of her child, and cleared him but that was prior thread & like you, relying on memory.

I'm not sure but he has not been named a POI so we're not to be doing any sleuthing.

LE went there first, IIRC. If you're implying the father of her child and cleared him but that was prior thread & like you, relying on memory.

Is Janeycat implying baby daddy or JM?

LE has already cleared some of the people being talked about. A verified insider, Zeuax told us early on. Her posts should tell that info.

janeycat1,
We were told he was cleared by LE by verified insider. Besides, we can't sleuth and post about people who haven't been named suspects.

I hate to even post this, but for the first time I have sat down and read all of BWs FB posts and comments for over a year timeframe. I can not imagine the life this poor girl was living. It is horrifying. She is 19 and OMG at the friends and family on her FB wall that did NOTHING when she was talking about all the fights she was in, "making $$$", sleeping at different guys houses, the language she was using, the drugs, the alcohol, the parties at cheap hotel rooms, and so on and so on. I know she is 19 and they cant control her, but if my family posted that stuff everyday (obviously she is calling out) I would atleast comment on every post and say how wrong it is. Some posts have friends talking about coming over to do drugs. There are aunts and uncles and parents on the strings of those posts that dont say anything. I would lose my mind if someone posted about coming over to get high on my childs FB for the world to see. I am so confused now. BWs actions and comments are obviously the words of a person that has grown up and something went wrong!! She is calling out for help with those actions and words. How could all of this been just brushed under the carpet by so many close to her?? I am not saying no one reached out to her, I am saying by not speaking out to her seeing what she is posting for the world to see....well that concerns me bad :(

I guess what I am trying to say is that things arent like they used to be when I was growing up. My parents had to try and guess and probe questions to know what was going on with me or me and my friends. Today the kids are posting it online for the world to see. No guessing needed. They are telling you what they are doing!!

First of all, I have no idea what a parking lot site is??? Secondly, I explored JM some on FB then some of the other shady characters and good grief!!!! These kids!!! And do none of them READ BOOKS?? they sure have their interests in TV, music and movies but NO BOOKS!! JEEZ

You aren't kidding!!! I am a teacher and this stuff shocks me! I live in a country town in FL, about two hours away from Mobile, and I thought we had problems.....

As for the books, I think that takes the ability to read, and I am not so sure this is a priority in this county!! :please:

I think they all must love that gangsta "Eminem" look...

So much immaturity!!!

I hate to even post this, but for the first time I have sat down and read all of BWs FB posts and comments for over a year timeframe. I can not imagine the life this poor girl was living. It is horrifying. She is 19 and OMG at the friends and family on her FB wall that did NOTHING when she was talking about all the fights she was in, "making $$$", sleeping at different guys houses, the language she was using, the drugs, the alcohol, the parties at cheap hotel rooms, and so on and so on. I know she is 19 and they cant control her, but if my family posted that stuff everyday (obviously she is calling out) I would atleast comment on every post and say how wrong it is. Some posts have friends talking about coming over to do drugs. There are aunts and uncles and parents on the strings of those posts that dont say anything. I would lose my mind if someone posted about coming over to get high on my childs FB for the world to see. I am so confused now. BWs actions and comments are obviously the words of a person that has grown up and something went wrong!! She is calling out for help with those actions and words. How could all of this been just brushed under the carpet by so many close to her?? I am not saying no one reached out to her, I am saying by not speaking out to her seeing what she is posting for the world to see....well that concerns me bad :(

I guess what I am trying to say is that things arent like they used to be when I was growing up. My parents had to try and guess and probe questions to know what was going on with me or me and my friends. Today the kids are posting it online for the world to see. No guessing needed. They are telling you what they are doing!!

I hesitate to say this. Having not posted from the get go on this case. However, i live in Mobile so I feel like I can say this. For some subsets of this city what you have pointed out is a way of life. They know no different, or if they do they dont care. This city is STILL divided somewhat into Old Mobile (money) , the ghetto part of town, and rednecks. I am not using that term to be derrogatory, just stating an unwritten fact. Not to say that Brittany doesnt deserve every effort of LEO and other agencies|sources. Of course she does. Just trying to explain some of that stuff on her FB, etc. It is normal everyday life for some.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-woods-2-year-old-doing-fine

An endearing interview with the great-grandmother of BW's little daughter PH.
It has video of the happy toddler playing with her toys. She is so cute.
The children get to me in all these tragedies. Heartbreaking!

She's adorable. It breaks me heart that a great grandmother is helping to raise a baby when she should be enjoying her senior years. I'm sure she loves the baby, but it's hard work tending to a toddler.

It said that LE told her BW was a victim of DH, and BW would never have left without her gun and phone.

It's so confusing. Didn't we have LE say Brittney was a not a victim in this case. Is LE saying Brittney was a former victim?

I'm confused a little, but I think we're getting closer to the truth. And I'm thrilled to see Brittney's case in the news everyday this week. The family is not backing down, it's not always pretty, but lets hope it gets results.

First of all hello to the lady from Tasmania!!!

2ndly I think BW was a victim of DH, which then just turned into a sexual relationship....

I think there was ALOT of sexual abuse in this family........and many of the older characters themselves were prob sexually abused, its been a viscous cycle and it probably just about is "normal" to this lot.

I also beleive as the above comment says, DRUGS is also very much a major factor. I would beleive that BW was bonking her uncle for oxyc......

I also beleive the comments about all the coverups..........

I am wondering if BW was in fact a victim of the coverup by a/these woman characters!!!

They are saying there was only 2 bullets in the gun, and one went into DH...

I am truly starting to think that WWH is involved with BW disappearance, either that or she threatend DH that if he didnt give her maybe alot of drugs or money that she would tell the police about herself being a victim as well.

Also re the MILKMAN and MILKMALL.............I think you have hid the nail on the head, he got the drugs and she was a dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member