AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion, children's services were already involved with the family. How did the abuse continue? It makes me ill.

I think people covered it up. I also think if the children were asked that maybe they didn't tell the truth. Plus...there are families like this who move often...change schools often which can make it difficult for school personnel to detect abuse and build relationships with these children.

I also think some of these adults didn't call because if DH goes to prison...then who will support the family? He promises to stop or swears he didn't do it...so it is swept under the rug. etc. etc.

I feel like I need to go take a shower. I feel sick too.

on BW's original FB page (the one that got hacked), it stated that she dropped out of school in the 8th grade. If this be the case, the abuse (drugs/sexual) could be the reason she dropped out.

What a lot of people fail to realize is that people sometimes start using drugs/putting on weight etc, to hide a more serious problem (incest/rape/sodomy)

JMO

I believe the victim that came forward after DH's death felt like she was finally safe to say something. She is very courageous and I hope she is getting the help she needs to change the cycle…that she is far far away from those that allowed this to happen & enabled the abuse… and to live a life with a sense of purpose and peacefulness in her heart.
Her bravery is a positive example for the others that were abused and are currently being abused.
My heart goes out to them.

While going through all my chickenscratch I have saved about BW's disappearance, I found where I had saved ALL of WWH's FB texts, along with everyone she chatted with about this...I'm not sure if I can post it, because she is not a "suspect"....but it is very interesting...

This was her original facebook account that she stated got hacked and the reason that she started a new one... (guess the aka *advertiser censored* was put on by a sweet person)

I also found it interesting that their MS was milkman for DH and milkmall for BW - coincidence? seems wayyy too coincidental for me.

Found the meaning of "vomiting milkman" as well... be prepared - it's disgusting... i think i need a shower!!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vomiting milkman

1. Brittney was heading to see DH at the time she went missing.
2. Brittney felt the need to be deceptive about the fact she was going to see DH.
3. DH commits suicide within roughly a day that Brittney went to see him.
4. DH used Brittney's gun to shoot himself.
5. Inconsistent/Changed stories come from those closest to DH.
6. Those closest to DH admittedly tamper with potential evidence.
7. LE has said they believe Brittney was abused by DH.
8. It's been said now Brittney exchanged sex for oxy with DH.
9. It's been said CW exchanged sex for oxy with DH.
10. It's been said WWH and MWK were fully aware of the arrangement exchanging sex for oxy.

Those things are just off the top of my head after reading those comments. For each one I listed, there's probably 10 more that I just haven't thought about. With as much disgust as I have for the revelations, I am getting equally pissed off that LE refuses to say there is ANY connection to Brittney going missing. Yes, I understand, in the BCSO investigation at hand, Brittney is not a victim in terms of filling in the box on their police report that says victim on it. That does not mean she was not a victim of these individuals at all (as is obvious by LE's recent admission) or that these same individuals actions are at the heart of Brittney going missing. I have nothing to say about MPD's investigation because, well they said they don't have one.

Don't those above facts alone merit at least looking into the possibility of foul play? I'm not saying they have to think he did it or go so far as to call him a suspect, but to NOT EVEN LOOK INTO IT?!?!?!?! Please correct me if I'm wrong as to whether MPD has even looked. They are the ones that said there is NO investigation at all because they think Britteny left of her own accord, and they may well be right, but there is way more than enough facts that would merit at least looking into it. If LE has evidence that Brittney is safe, its time to come out with it.

It seems to me its a race for one of two things happening down there. Either FB posts and comments on articles will blow this case open or that powder keg is going to explode.

It seems to me its a race for one of two things happening down there. Either FB posts and comments on articles will blow this case open or that powder keg is going to explode.
Well somebody was very vocal on the hometown search page. I have no idea what is going to happen next. I just keep my pc open on this page and check for updates all day long. Something is bound to happen, and I hope something happens soon.

Well somebody was very vocal on the hometown search page. I have no idea what is going to happen next. I just keep my pc open on this page and check for updates all day long. Something is bound to happen, and I hope something happens soon.

Recently? Gonna have to go check now. Can't keep up with everywhere the different family members keep popping up.

Understandably, WH seems to be voicing his anger louder and louder lately. I just hope I don't pop in here one day to find him having been arrested for taking matters into his own hands.

I hesitate to say this. Having not posted from the get go on this case. However, i live in Mobile so I feel like I can say this. For some subsets of this city what you have pointed out is a way of life. They know no different, or if they do they dont care. This city is STILL divided somewhat into Old Mobile (money) , the ghetto part of town, and rednecks. I am not using that term to be derrogatory, just stating an unwritten fact. Not to say that Brittany doesnt deserve every effort of LEO and other agencies|sources. Of course she does. Just trying to explain some of that stuff on her FB, etc. It is normal everyday life for some.

I completely understand. I live in Birmingham now but was raised in Mobile (Airport Blvd area) but I dated a guy in Grandbay. It was completely ok for us to drink (underage) and some even smoked pot at his parents house. I still to this day cant imagine how his parents thought it was ok!! Now this was 15 years ago so I dont know much about the area now

Understandably, WH seems to be voicing his anger louder and louder lately. I just hope I don't pop in here one day to find him having been arrested for taking matters into his own hands.
It was under Recent Posts...and wasn't him...unless incognito.

I have read all the posts too and it makes me very sad. I'm not much older than BW and I cannot even imagine being surrounded by these people and situations. It really makes me pause and think about how differently my life would have turned out if I was. I think that is why I feel so motivated to help find her...this could have been me or someone I care about if different cards were dealt. By reading BW FB its clear that certain behavior and language was perceived as acceptable...and this is precisely what concerns me. What other actions/choices did she feel was ok and are not? I feel BW could have been a victim of one of the arrested men and her mom's new interview with Fox 10 shows this is a major possibility.

That was my point exactly when reading her FB wall. It may not have been accepted but she wasnt scolded by her family for her language, fighting, hanging at drug parties in hotels, dealing drugs, do drugs, getting drunk, sleeping at different mens homes.....so what else was just deemed acceptable and swept under the carpet :(

WOW great catch!!! I didnt catch that. But she did say it....so where is it?
I think they are saying that if BW had her phone it would be pinging because she would be using it. Because the last ping came from Grand Bay...then they are assuming if she ran she didn't take it/left it behind.
Did that make sense?

I think they are saying that if BW had her phone it would be pinging because she would be using it. Because the last ping came from Grand Bay...then they are assuming if she ran she didn't take it/left it behind.
Did that make sense?

Yep....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members