AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is new information to me. Is DK disabled? It makes me wonder how much the selling and trading of prescription pain pills play a part in all of this.

I have no medical background at all. What about MD makes getting up at night less likely than any other time of day? I have a basic understanding of MD and that's it but I don't see a correlation between MD and an ability to get out of bed and walk down the street. TIA

I have no medical background at all. What about MD makes getting up at night less likely than any other time of day? I have a basic understanding of MD and that's it but I don't see a correlation between MD and an ability to get out of bed and walk down the street. TIA

Well it obviously did not impair his health too terribly as he was still able to rape innocent pre-teen family members. Last time I checked (quite recently ;) sex was a pretty physically demanding activity. And it was consensual between two adults in a loving and trusting relationship. I would imagine rape would take a bit more energy. If he had the physical power to do the unimaginable to his victims, I am more than positive he had the energy to get out of bed and take a stroll in the middle of the night. Maybe he was hoping his "faulty monitoring device" would show a false negative rather than a false positive and he would escape. I am sure his family has the means to make him "Disappear" if that were to happen. I met the Teboww family while he was still a college quarterback and they spent a minimum of $2m on tailgating for his games. If you think college athletes, especially stars like NcCarron, Tebow, etc aren't receiving mega money while still not pro, you are terribly naive.
Lots of perps trying to run in this case. I do believe there is something they are trying to hide or maybe they are afraid of being Bubba's Boy Toy and treated like the children they victimized. And while I hate that he is walking free, you can't bond out of prison.

This is new information to me. Is DK disabled? It makes me wonder how much the selling and trading of prescription pain pills play a part in all of this.
The article you linked was the first time I read/heard that DK had muscular dystrophy. I even reread the article a couple of times trying to determine if the article was saying if DK or the neighbor had it.

Would that keep him from getting up in the night to use the restroom? It obviously didn't keep him from raping a young girl. :furious:

I think pain pills plays a huge part in this. I also think who DK's family is plays a huge part in his walking free at the moment. Wondering if it will play a huge part in his punishment.

Brownlee's case seemed to have been moving fast earlier on. Do we know where he is at within the judicial process? TIA

Apologies as I am not able to add anything positive on a regular basis to beautiful Brittney's thread. And this is certainly not a positive addition but tonight I've been shown this video Just Melvin, Just Evil - Classic Documentary about Abuse - YouTube and when watching it, all I could think of was the Woods and Hollands and their mess and the mess they have created. How can we change society? I feel so so so helpless. Praying harder than ever for Brittney, and every single person on this planet affected by abuse. :-(

It appears to me that Judge Jody Bishop is presiding over some, if not all, of the Baldwin County cases. Interesting enough, his background prior to becoming a Judge is as an assistant district attorney. Makes letting Kent go free more baffling if that's accurate.

It appears to me that Judge Jody Bishop is presiding over some, if not all, of the Baldwin County cases. Interesting enough, his background prior to becoming a Judge is as an assistant district attorney. Makes letting Kent go free more baffling if that's accurate.

I'm completely baffled by any judge allowing Kent to go free on charge(s) of sex abuse on a child under 16 and even moreso allowing him to have contact with children in his family. It was a relative that he RAPED and SODOMIZED! :banghead:

Seriously - makes absolutely no sense!!!

To Brittney: I hope you are reading this somewhere safe and warm and comfortable, laid up on a couch or in bed full from dinner. Sadly I question if this is the case. Whatever happened in late May, and the years before, I pray every night that justice will be served. Your disappearance and the cases around it have opened my eyes to so much, from the sickness in families and the disgusting things that the males are allowed to do while the mothers turn a blind eye; to the sad truth that LE, the MSM, and the world as a whole turn a blind eye to missing young people and children due to their social/economic status, the history of their family, their race.. Whether they are "worth finding" or "throwaways". Brittney you are not a throwaway and it sickens me the way not only LE and the judicial system, but the way your family has treated you. I really hope that justice is served and it breaks my heart that you grew up in such depravity. I wish there was something I could do but I feel helpless. I have been going to Bourbon every night on a hunch you may be there, but I have not seen or heard of you. Wherever you are- here or in heaven- I just want to let you know that you have touched SO many hearts, and ESPECIALLY my own. You have changed my entire view and touched me to get more involved in assisting missing persons investigations, spreading the word through promotions, and helping families get the publicity they need. Maybe your horrible ordeal will end up finding another lost child.
Brittney I made a lot of mistakes as well, but I turned it around. I pray you get the chance to and see justice served. Thank you for opening my eyes and heart.

To Brittney: I hope you are reading this somewhere safe and warm and comfortable, laid up on a couch or in bed full from dinner. Sadly I question if this is the case. Whatever happened in late May, and the years before, I pray every night that justice will be served. Your disappearance and the cases around it have opened my eyes to so much, from the sickness in families and the disgusting things that the males are allowed to do while the mothers turn a blind eye; to the sad truth that LE, the MSM, and the world as a whole turn a blind eye to missing young people and children due to their social/economic status, the history of their family, their race.. Whether they are "worth finding" or "throwaways". Brittney you are not a throwaway and it sickens me the way not only LE and the judicial system, but the way your family has treated you. I really hope that justice is served and it breaks my heart that you grew up in such depravity. I wish there was something I could do but I feel helpless. I have been going to Bourbon every night on a hunch you may be there, but I have not seen or heard of you. Wherever you are- here or in heaven- I just want to let you know that you have touched SO many hearts, and ESPECIALLY my own. You have changed my entire view and touched me to get more involved in assisting missing persons investigations, spreading the word through promotions, and helping families get the publicity they need. Maybe your horrible ordeal will end up finding another lost child.
Brittney I made a lot of mistakes as well, but I turned it around. I pray you get the chance to and see justice served. Thank you for opening my eyes and heart.

Beautiful post.

I'm completely baffled by any judge allowing Kent to go free on charge(s) of sex abuse on a child under 16 and even moreso allowing him to have contact with children in his family. It was a relative that he RAPED and SODOMIZED! :banghead:

Seriously - makes absolutely no sense!!!

This judge has all of us baffled letting this pervert be anyplace but jail. Hope NG gets wind of it and puts his pic up on her show.

Me thinks the Judge is a Roll Tide fan..

Nothing against you Roll Tide Fans.. just sayin.

BBM Ran a search on this Judge and am even more baffled. He's been on the board of the Boys and Girls Clubs, and apparently a deacon. Why does he take rape and sodomy of children so lightly? Oh please, if it's because he's a sports fan . . .

Apologies as I am not able to add anything positive on a regular basis to beautiful Brittney's thread. And this is certainly not a positive addition but tonight I've been shown this video Just Melvin, Just Evil - Classic Documentary about Abuse - YouTube and when watching it, all I could think of was the Woods and Hollands and their mess and the mess they have created. How can we change society? I feel so so so helpless. Praying harder than ever for Brittney, and every single person on this planet affected by abuse. :-(
I think one way we can change society is to remember that even "small steps" can bring changes. We can report and encourage others to report child abuse. We can educate our own loved ones as to how others should treat us and that they should always tell us about "bad secrets" etc.

There are shelters where victims of child abuse are taken...and safe houses for women/children who are trying to leave abusive spouses. You could volunteer there, help with fund raisers or give monetary support.

The shelters in my areas take clothing donations...they don't have to be new...just clean/gently worn (children's coats, ladies clothes) because often these women/children leave with nothing. Other things they take are shampoo, personal care items, etc.

Can't find a msm link, but this news blog named District Judge George Hardesty as setting Kent free and ordered him to follow the same conditions of bail. I'm confused, but I think it's because there's two different counties involved. I hope these Judges take the crimes very seriously. This isn't how I thought it'd be once you actually catch the perverts preying on young children.

Can't find a msm link, but this news blog named District Judge George Hardesty as setting Kent free and ordered him to follow the same conditions of bail. I'm confused, but I think it's because there's two different counties involved. I hope these Judges take the crimes very seriously. This isn't how I thought it'd be once you actually catch the perverts preying on young children.

Yes, there are so many different cases and different jurisdictions on top of that, I was going to post myself that there is more than one Judge hearing all the different cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns