AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, if anyone talks it will be one of the men. Prison is a horrible place, but much worse for men convicted of raping children. Let's say for example purposes only, someone is willing to talk about Brittney. The bargain is to drop the rape charges or reduce to no jail time, would the prosecution need permission from the victims to take such a plea bargain?

No permission needed. I would like to think they would consult with the victims/families first, but ultimately the DA can do whatever the DA wants to do, subject to the Court's approval.

Do you think that Chessie knows what has happened to Brittney? If so, what could be her reasons for not saying? Do you think all of the people facing charges know? Could a deal be made with more than one, or would the first person who was willing to speak be the only person who could "profit" from their information? I hope that all the children involved are being loved and looked after, they need it.

No matter how much I theorize, I cannot remove the doubt concerning Donnie's COD. Yes, he was under investigation and I'm sure he did not want to go to jail. He was scheduled the day of his shooting to speak with LE. All enough reasons to want to commit suicide. However, we all know a murder can be made to look like suicide. You don't need to be a smart person to pull it off and LE has to complete the appropriate investigation. I'm not sure the latter happened. It would be easy for BCSO to sum up the shooting as a suicide considering the charges Donnie was likely facing. A sexual predator found in his truck allegedly by a self inflicted gunshot. How much priority or attention to detail would LE give a sexual predator?

In my opinion, it is possible both Brittney and Donnie were murdered. Maybe for the same reasons, because they both planned to talk. Is it possible Donnie did not physically engage in the rapes. He could have been the ring leader without committing rape. If this was the case, his charges might differ from the scums that actually raped these children. I am in no way attempting to minimize Donnie's involvement. Donnie was a sicko no matter what his involvement. We have heard a few things about Donnie teaching, listening and watching. Maybe Donnie was planning to talk for a plea bargain? The next question would be, who knew this?

Brittney's gun didn't necessarily have to come from Donnie. Whoever harmed Brittney could have taken her gun and used it on Donnie. Maybe someone attempted to set Brittney up for Donnie's death by using her gun? Something about Donnie's suicide has always seemed a little off to me. He was not initially successful and he chose to remain in his truck. If Brittney and Donnie had planned to talk to LE, would Donnie have shared this with WWH? Brittney obviously had a lot of information for LE to call her the 'golden nugget'. There is at the minimum 6 people, 7 if you count Donnie, who had reason to eliminate the 'golden nugget'. In my opinion, it is feasible a few of these sickos could have conspired together to eliminate the people who they believed could put them behind bars for life. I can visualize a particular group of 3 working together. One of them is currently not facing any charges.

Do you think that Chessie knows what has happened to Brittney? If so, what could be her reasons for not saying? Do you think all of the people facing charges know? Could a deal be made with more than one, or would the first person who was willing to speak be the only person who could "profit" from their information? I hope that all the children involved are being loved and looked after, they need it.

Based on her varying accounts of what transpired right away (Brittney's leaving, DH, etc...), I believe she knows/suspects something. Again, difficult to say if her involvement goes any further than that. I know it happens, but I just can't believe a mother would have actively been involved in harming their own child. Now, if someone else harmed her child and she has information about that and if that someone else is a family member, based on what I have observed in how some of these people act, I can see her withholding information to try to protect her family (i.e. sisters, sisters' husbands).

They can make a deal with none or all or any number in between. If it were me, I would initially say the first to come forward gets the deal. That puts pressure on the defendants not knowing if someone else will beat them to the deal. Then if one comes forward, you see where that information takes you. It could be enough that you don't need to deal with any others. It could give you some information, but not enough that you're confident in convictions but enough that you can apply pressure on one other to work a deal with that person for more information.

Does anyone know where the child victims are staying? Is there really any family member that can be trusted enough and not involved some way that will protect these children from any further abuse? I pray these innocent victims are safe & being counseled because this is definitely a time they need it. This is pure wickedness & evil and the scariest part of all is it lies within this whole family...the people who are supposed to protect their children from harm are the ones harming them...where do they go now? God Bless Brittney & and these children :notgood
(This is jmho)

Does anyone know where the child victims are staying? Is there really any family member that can be trusted enough and not involved some way that will protect these children from any further abuse? I pray these innocent victims are safe & being counseled because this is definitely a time they need it. This is pure wickedness & evil and the scariest part of all is it lies within this whole family...the people who are supposed to protect their children from harm are the ones harming them...where do they go now? God Bless Brittney & and these children :notgood
(This is jmho)

i've often thought about this too - where ARE they staying? I know it's probably for the best that society has no idea, more so if this case ever gets the publicity it needs.

I just hope they aren't with Mindy.

i've often thought about this too - where ARE they staying? I know it's probably for the best that society has no idea, more so if this case ever gets the publicity it needs.

Since Dustin is her husband I would really doubt that. I mean who would put the victims around the abuser?

(This is jmho)

As far as I know the known victims and children of those arrested are all safe and away from the family, even Mendy's

No way they are with her. She doesn't even have her own.

CPS has placed them in different settings. Sadly some are too young to really understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx