AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it, the more it becomes clear to me that at least some players in this sick situation weren't just trading sex for drugs but were trading their young children for sex for drugs. Remember one of the victims thought she was being taken by a family member to buy a pet hamster but then her family member took her to be assaulted by a man who has been arrested for his part in the child sex ring.

Sick sick sick.

I used to think Brittney lived her life in a way where her child would have custody just because she enjoyed living a partying life that a mother shouldn't.
Now I think she may have really lived that way or let everyone think she lived that way so that her child could be in a safe place away from these monsters. I hope that makes sense.

I agree 100%!! I don't even know brittney but i can tell enough about her too know she loved her daughter with all her heart! I hope one day soon she can come home too her! I just heard on the news three missing girls missing for 12 years were found today thanks too a stranger.Anything is possible and anything can happen.

Britt's little girl turned 3 years old today. Happy Birthday, P. :bdsong:

Wish we could bring your mommy home to you.

Hard to believe that Britt was celebrating with her baby a year ago. So much has happened.

I Pray P is kept safe from it all and that she had a great Birthday!

Happy Birthday P!!!!! Chatty, thank you for this!!!! One day Brittney will be home! All of us here will make that happen! Much love to the WS'ers!!!

Looks like there was a facebook fight on AH's wall tonight. :( It's interesting though.

Happy Birthday P!
:juanettes:

I wonder all what AH knows? Hmmm.... Has he gone too the police? Talked too anybody about this? I wonder what brittney told him and how much she actually knew. Those comments just put a 1,000 more questions in my brain then i already had. He just confirmed too me what we already knew about chessie. He really should go talk too detectives sometimes the littlest things become the missing piece the cops need. Anyway wanted too shout out a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Payton I hope you've had a wonderful day. Justice for Brit & Payton!!!

IMO Brittney knew it all. I think he has Chessie's number. Hope you had a wonderful birthday Peyton. Damn, I never thought we would make it to a year of her missing.

Maybe tomorrow?!

Wow! Paul H sure has some nasty comments on AH's facebook now. Wow, what an unclassy man he is.

Wow! Paul H sure has some nasty comments on AH's facebook now. Wow, what an unclassy man he is.

I hear ya, but I would like to think AH has ALREADY told LE everything he knows. He makes it sound as if he's been holding things back and will only tell if Chessie keeps pushing his buttons. That's just wrong.

I hear ya, but I would like to think AH has ALREADY told LE everything he knows. He makes it sound as if he's been holding things back and will only tell if Chessie keeps pushing his buttons. That's just wrong.

I am hoping he just meant publicly exposing things he knows, like on FB. I would think he has told LE everything. If not, they need to give him a call!

I am hoping he just meant publicly exposing things he knows, like on FB. I would think he has told LE everything. If not, they need to give him a call!

AH said that he hasn't talked to the media about all of the things that he knows. He didn't mention LE. But, hey....it couldn't hurt for LE to interview AH again...you never know what he could bring to that discussion now, after all of this time has passed.

It doesn't excuse Paul from going onto AH's facebook to say the things that he did.

I hope and pray that Chessie's side of the family never ever ever get to have baby P unsupervised. Ever.

AH said that he hasn't talked to the media about all of the things that he knows. He didn't mention LE. But, hey....it couldn't hurt for LE to interview AH again...you never know what he could bring to that discussion now, after all of this time has passed.

It doesn't excuse Paul from going onto AH's facebook to say the things that he did.

I hope and pray that Chessie's side of the family never ever ever get to have baby P unsupervised. Ever.

I imagine he does know quite a bit and would not hold back from telling LE. I can also understand why he would never publicly want to be connected to this family.

I hope Chessie's side of the family is never allowed to be near any child.

This whole thing is so disgusting on every level. Poor Brittney for having to live with these horrors. I imagine that giving up custody of her daughter was the best way she had to protect her child.

If she was so worried and so focused on seeing Baby P she would take that test and prove she didn't know anything about the abuse and had nothing too do with it. Well, I don't think she abused children herself I think she knew. & IMO knowing and not doing anything makes you almost as guilty as the person doing it. It would be a cold day in hell before any judge in there right mind would give visitation too anyone in that family. Why can't chessie be as grown up as her daughter? Brittney knew she was on drugs and her family was unstable and she did what was best for her and let her stay in a stable safe & loving house hold with her father. Why be so selfish and rude? In the end it always comes down too it being about Chessie and not Brittney.

If she was so worried and so focused on seeing Baby P she would take that test and prove she didn't know anything about the abuse and had nothing too do with it. Well, I don't think she abused children herself I think she knew. & IMO knowing and not doing anything makes you almost as guilty as the person doing it. It would be a cold day in hell before any judge in there right mind would give visitation too anyone in that family. Why can't chessie be as grown up as her daughter? Brittney knew she was on drugs and her family was unstable and she did what was best for her and let her stay in a stable safe & loving house hold with her father. Why be so selfish and rude? In the end it always comes down too it being about Chessie and not Brittney.

Agreed. IMO, Chessie is doing whatever she can to cover her behind so she doesn't lose her other children. Knowing ANYTHING about what was going on in that family, and not reporting it, or even her own drug use/abuse, could cause her to lose custody of her own children. I also think that is why she has told so many miss-truths about the day Britney left her house. She tainted this investigation from the get go, to cover her own dirty laundry. Finding her own flesh and blood be damned. MOO

Randall Scott Wood
2nd Degree Sexual Abuse - Class A Misdemeanor - Not more than 1 year
2nd Degree Sodomy - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years
Incest - Class C Felony - 1 to 10 years

Donnie Holland Jr.
2nd Degree Rape - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years

Dustin Kent

Incident 1
1st Degree Sodomy - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Incident 2
Incident 3
1st Degree Rape (Mobile County) - Class A Felony - 10 to life
1st Degree Sodomy (Mobile County) - Class A Felony - 10 to life

Derek Wood
Probation Revocation - n/a

William Brownlee
Failure to Appear - Traffic - n/a

Wendy Wood Holland
Endangering Welfare of a Child - Class A Misdemeanor - Not more than 1 year
1st Degree Sodomy - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Sexual Torture - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Sexual Abuse of Child < 12 yrs old - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years

Just thought I'd bring this forward to remind our lurkers out there what they face. I don't know if this was the most updated one or not as far as charges, so there could be more to it.

I just now realized Wendy's total charges. So going off of the charges -SHE committed sexual abuse (IE the sodomy charge)? Can someone explain her charges?

Dustin Kent (and all of them) make me SICK

I just now realized Wendy's total charges. So going off of the charges -SHE committed sexual abuse (IE the sodomy charge)? Can someone explain her charges?

Dustin Kent (and all of them) make me SICK

This may help from earlier threads:

http://www.houseofruthdothan.org/rapelaws.htm

Covers each charge excluding incest.

Incest law in Alabama:
Alabama -- Section 13A-13-3 -- Incest

(a) A person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, either legitimately or illegitimately:

(1) His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or
(2) His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption; or
(3) His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists; or
(4) His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood.

(b) A person shall not be convicted of incest or of an attempt to commit incest upon the uncorroborated testimony of the person with whom the offense is alleged to have been committed.

(c) Incest is a Class C felony

http://www.drabruzzi.com/selected_state_incest_laws.htm

(Note that a Rape charge is required to have a female victim.)

I've been out of town so I'm playing catch up. I just read AH facebook. Some of those posts have me so concerned for Chessie's youngest children. Not even able to take them home from the hospital after giving birth? Let's hope authorities are keeping a check on things.

Thanks for all the updates.

I've been out of town so I'm playing catch up. I just read AH facebook. Some of those posts have me so concerned for Chessie's youngest children. Not even able to take them home from the hospital after giving birth? Let's hope authorities are keeping a check on things.

Thanks for all the updates.

I had not read the most recent ones in the past 24 hours. Speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K