AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just from what I've been able to gather about DH's personality, I do believe it's likely he committed suicide at the thought of going to jail. Or, more to the point, at the thought of being taken away from the sick little world he had created.

It seemed to me he and WWH lived in their own little bubble, with DH playing king of the castle there and pulling, controlling and manipulating people/children into his 'kingdom'. With his lovely 'queen' working right alongside him, of course. I don't think he could stand the thought of being taken away from all that.

As for ineffective gun - maybe that was all he had to hand? Maybe he was scared of killing himself using other methods, or scared of killing himself at all. Maybe he had put it off until it was too late to find a more powerful weapon, or maybe he didn't have the money to buy one. So Brittney's had to do.

I also think he could quite possibly have killed Brittney to protect WWH. Kind of like a last, grand, romantic gesture of the dying king, to protect his queen. In his twisted mind, at least.

If that's the case, it's laughable. Because his 'queen' repaid him by making eyes at a good looking doctor while he lay dying, and let the world know she was doing it too.

All the desperate deleting of texts and msgs by WWH afterwards were just to protect herself; I don't think she would have lifted a finger to protect her husband's secrets, if they hadn't also implicated her.

I also think DH may have enlisted help to kill himself, and to kill Brittney. From a person/people who would have something to gain by his death, and the death of Brittney. That 'something' would be the chance to blame everything on DH, once he and Brittney were safely out of the way. Seems like there are a few people who stood to gain, if that's the case.

Where it all falls apart for me is the fact Brittney hasn't been found. Why not just leave her body with DH's, and blame her murder on him, along with everything else? This is the part I've just never been able to make sense of.

But then I don't think we are exactly talking about sensible people here.....

1. That I don't know. All I know is her mom told me Brittney said she was not helping with her little sister & brother before she left.

2. From what I saw is was a distant uncle niece relationship. You know like hey how you doing, I never saw them close like her and Donnie.

3. He was ruled out by Texas police her not being there and her already reported missing before he came back to town.

4 & 5.I can't tell you who she talked to that night. I don't want to jeopardize the possible case information.

6. I don't not believe that Brittney is gone of her own accord.

7. I have no idea what Chessie is afraid of I can only speculate.

Steph, do you think that if Brittney's brothers had heard she was still alive and hiding out, they would have let you or their dad know by now?

I still think She left the area! I believe she is alive! I also think its possible DH tried to give her this gun for her travel to keep her safe in case she needed it and she refused it.
JMO

WWH first said Britt was not with Donnie at Styx River. WWH gave the stories about Britt always wanting a ride and having no money for gas, etc...Either WWH is flat out lying or she did not know Brittney was with Donnie. Maybe Donnie or Britt did not want WWH to know they were together? The why could be nothing nefarious or it could be WWH didn't like the two being together so they didn't tell her. However, we have learned recently that both Donnie and Britt were using their phones for 4 hours. I'm curious in that 4 hours if either or both communicated with WWH? I hate to say this, but the 4 hours could have been the two trying to score drugs or set up a deal. So Donnie never told WWH he was with Britt? That's peculiar. Donnie didn't have a casual conversation with his wife saying Britt was here and we did this? The other possibility, WWH is lying. I wish we knew what WWH deleted from Donnie's phone. What was she was so worried about and LE didn't find her actions suspicious? Her husband is dying and she is going through his phone rather than comforting him? I don't get it.

I still think She left the area! I believe she is alive! I also think its possible DH tried to give her this gun for her travel to keep her safe in case she needed it and she refused it.
JMO

In this theory that would mean Chessie and others are lying about who owned the gun. Do you have an opinion on why they would lie about who the gun belonged to?

I've been praying and lighting my candle for Britt, and your family Steph... so glad those remains were not Britt.

I really hope Brittney is in hiding somewhere safe... a girl can dream.

But where can she be?

I just think, that if there was foul play, Brittney will not have been taken too far. This will not have been some ramdon abduction by a highway killer. She will be in a place that is familiar to whoever did this to her, and it looks like that may well have been a local person/people.

Where are the familiar places in this case? Where are you Brittney?

Without knowing exactly what LE did as part of looking into his suicide, I don't know how the public can say with certainty either way. I have my suspicions that it was only given a cursory investigation by LE, but I have no way of knowing either way.

Right, that's what I was thinking too. I'm sure it's not that hard to see where I'm going with this. I'm just wondering, hoping really, that there is some possibility, no matter how slim, that Brittney rid herself and the rest of the kids in her family, and the world no less, of this vile child molester and has disappeared herself out of fear of facing charges or retaliation by someone. I personally would hope she would receive a medal rather than a jail sentence for it. Not knowing her at all, I don't know if she would even be capable, but I'm not sure anyone can know anyone well enough to know what they might be capable of in these sorts of extreme situations. Anyway, I don't want to be misunderstood - I'm in no way making any sort of condemnation against her character at all. The opposite actually, because really I'm just wishful thinking.

In this theory that would mean Chessie and others are lying about who owned the gun. Do you have an opinion on why they would lie about who the gun belonged to?

I have thought Chessie has been lying since day one.
I also believe Chessie is involved in all this in some capacity.
I wouldn't be surprised if more arrests were coming.

As for the gun.
I think its possible Chessie knew DH was getting Brittney out of the area.
She knew DH was coming to pick her up. It is possible Chessie gave DH the gun to give to Britt. I think BW refused to carry it.

As I see it they all know what has happened to Brittney Everyone but Steph and her Father! JMO

Brittsstepmom,
Someone said that Britt had made an appointment...or was in the process...of having braces put on her teeth. Is this true?

Chessie doesn't have the know-how to do much. 2 kids in jail and one missing, her own mother is a piece of work. She didn't think to research how to do a memorial or write a statement for the press. On one hand I feel sorry for her and the other I hope she can make an effort to learn how to make life better for herself and kids.

This probably sounds terrible, but if she calls her Brit-Brit one more time....

Hi guys. Any updates?

No updates, but I have a question about updates.

Has the updated poster been updated again? I was sure I remembered it being more purple before, and I see it's only recently been been put on the hometown fb page. Not that it matters, because I think it is by far the best missing poster we have seen in Brittney's case so far.

I wonder if DH (and/or someone else) wanted to see Brittney that day because they wanted her to do something? Maybe persuade a relative not to testify? And Brittney refused and....

Or if DH (and/or someone else) decided to remove Brittney from the scene because she was the only one who could corroborate a victim's account, and without Brittney it would be a child's word against theirs. Perhaps he/they decided they would have a better chance of being found innocent then.

Though that still wouldn't explain why DH then turned around and killed himself.

6/3/13: Timeline: The search for [BW] hits the one-year mark
http://blog.al.com/live/2013/05/timeline_the_search_for_brittn.html

[Maj. A. Lowery, spokesman for the Baldwin County Sheriff's Office]

July 20, 2012: The gun used in [DH]'s suicide is reported to belong to [BW],
however, Lowery has since denied the connection. [RBBM]

Could someone please explain the current thought on the ownership of the gun, in other words ...

1. Why does Lowery now "den[y] the connection" of the gun belonging to BW?

2. Who does Lowery now believe/state owned the gun?

3. @ Steph - Who have you been told owned the gun and who told you that info?

4. @ Steph - Independent of question 3, who do you think owned the gun and why?

TIA

Wow. So is that LE directly contradicting CW? I didn't realise LE had ever said that.

Steph, do you think that if Brittney's brothers had heard she was still alive and hiding out, they would have let you or their dad know by now?

I do believe that if Derek and/or TJ knew where Britt was they would've said by now. If for no one other than for Payton's sake.

Brittsstepmom,
Someone said that Britt had made an appointment...or was in the process...of having braces put on her teeth. Is this true?

Yes, the evening of 5/30 around 6 pm she called an orthodontist's office. I called and verified it myself being that they were closed she didn't make an appt but the had record of her calling wanting to talk to someone and they tried to call her back on 5/31. Also one of her friends that was on her phone record for that day said Britt called her and asked her for the # as that's where she received her braces. Brittney hated her teeth ALWAYS talked about wanting to get braces to me and any one else that would listen.

No updates, but I have a question about updates.

Has the updated poster been updated again? I was sure I remembered it being more purple before, and I see it's only recently been been put on the hometown fb page. Not that it matters, because I think it is by far the best missing poster we have seen in Brittney's case so far.

No that is the same flyer that we've had for a bit. I just started re sharing it again this week. It helps me when I feel that I'm stuck and can do nothing else but to keep her face and name out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx