AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your weekend with baby P, Steph!

I'm aware of the testing, even GP's are doing so now (more so if the patient is on medicare or medicaid). It's to make sure the patient is taking their meds and not selling them.

I think Chessie is who brought it up to the media, I'm just wondering if she's who told others or if she was told 2nd hand by someone (wendy).

I'm aware of GP's doing it as well. So if tests on Donnie raised any red flags, he'd be cut off from pain mgmt...which tells me that he didn't take more than his allowed dosage, and was far more into selling them.

Yea no doubt everyone of the charged have some sort of ailment that needs medictaing. I know a family where mom, mom's boyfriend,.mom's sister & 3 young adult children 6 in 1 family get scripts. The extra needed is gotten off the street from dealers.(lots of pills needed if each of the 6 needs 10 a day to maintain) The youngest girl has been arrested for heroin. Mom would rather house her to keep getting her own supply than help her get clean.

I have a pretty strong feeling that there aren't many Wood family members who aren't on many, many medications.

Who sits around with their teen daughter discussing how many bullets are in her gun? Anyone else having a hard time with that?

:confused::confused::confused:

Why even talk about it? I recall Chessie crying on t.v. about the gun; how it always had two bullets in it. Does anyone else remember this? What an odd thing to tell a reporter. What are you hiding, Chessie, and how does it relate to the number of bullets in Brittney's gun?

I have a pretty strong feeling that there aren't many Wood family members who aren't on many, many medications.

Kind of off topic- If someone broke into my house and stole my meds they'd be in for a big surprise. Depending on the order they took them, they'd pee like crazy, blood pressure would plummet, but he/she wouldn't have heart-burn! Oh, and no worries about cholesterol. Actually, with the amount of Norvasc I take, if they took a bunch.... no worries on this earth again!

Court date for Wendy: Thursday, June 20 at 9:00 am.

Attachments

• WWHcourt.JPG
    WWHcourt.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 42
Thinking about Wallace on Father's Day and how tough it must be not knowing where his daughter is. Love and light to Wallace and Steph today.

Hello,
Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's here.
I'm going to try to catch up.

But first I want to say I have NO idea who zeaux is and for them to have supposedly been the first one to mention it being Brittney's gun can not be correct IMO unless y'all meant first to mention it on here. Chessie was the first to mention it to us not even 24 hrs after DH used it she told us about Brittney having the gun and she believed it was going to be the gun that DH used around 9am 6/2/12 I know the time because we were all n the way to visit TJ in the youth center and visitation starts @ 9:30am and has for many yrs.

:truce:

Steph, thanks for this. I was actually referring to the tickets /fines she could have gotten in trouble for, not the gun. I remember something like somebody saying Britt thought she was gonna go to jail bc she didn't have $$ to pay her fines...so some people thought that's why she disappeared. Then they thought she didn't return bc she found out Donne killed himself. I remember asking how much her fines were bc if that's what was keeping her from coming home, then I'd be willing to put up some $$ to pay her unpaid fines off. Now, in hindsight, I don't believe she left of her own accord anyway. Gosh the whole situation sucks. I know le likes to do things their way but imvho I think their general practice of classifying runaway adults needs an overhaul.

At first that's how it was being presented (fines). As no one really knew anything and WWH was throwing it out there that Brittney might have killed DH..SMDH

But to answer the questions it was a little over $200 which is only 4 days in jail here they give a person $50 a day credit time served. I knew there was no way she was going to run on that lil bit.

I really can't decide about who owned the gun. I think I'd like to know if Brittney had been threatened or attacked by anyone in the year or so before she disappeared. I mean anyone outside the family/bunch facing charges.

If she was leading a risky lifestyle and didn't feel she had anyone to fall back on, I can see why she might have wanted one. Maybe her brothers going to prison had made her feel especially alone and vulnerable?

I don't remember ever hearing of anyone threatening her. Doesn't mean it didn't happen I just didn't hear tell of it.

And as far as her brothers going to prison. Derek was in on a small charge and was to be released mid June and she knew it. And TJ had been in and out of the youth center for yrs but that wasn't new to her.

To clarify (sorry y'all) I meant "who told the media first about BW's gun". But I do also want to know who told LE first. Basically, where did this detail come from.

i feel like I'm back in marching band with all the drumming going on.

Ok I can answer this one.... CW told the media And she was proud about it when she did. Not an opinion that was what she told me after she did it!

Gosh, I really hope we find out the name of Donnie's doctor. Since Steph's post its all I've been thinking about.

Also wondering, is it possible Donnie had others obtain & fill prescriptions for him to sell?

IDK how we could find out the name of the Dr or Drs with HIPPA being in place like it is.

IDK how we could find out the name of the Dr or Drs with HIPPA being in place like it is.

Well, I can tell you a pretty foolproof way of finding that out, but it's not entirely honest. Not illegal, just not 100% truthful so you may not want to do it....and I wouldn't blame you if didn't but I also wouldn't blame you if you did it anyway in this situation.

I'll just wait for you to let me me know if you want me to tell you how otherwise I'll keep my big trap shut. ;)

I agree. Wally really stepped up to the plate bigtime and Steph has a good head on her shoulders... Both have been there from the beginning and still continue to search for Brittney. They both care deeply and it shows in everything they do.

I agree, unfortunately I fear that this fact may keep them out of the information loop. I don't think most of the other people related to Brittney would trust them not to do what was right and what was in Brittneys best interest and sadly that would likely mean trouble for most of them.

Well, I can tell you a pretty foolproof way of finding that out, but it's not entirely honest. Not illegal, just not 100% truthful so you may not want to do it....and I wouldn't blame you if didn't but I also wouldn't blame you if you did it anyway in this situation.

I'll just wait for you to let me me know if you want me to tell you how otherwise I'll keep my big trap shut. ;)

Thank you,

But I believe there is enough shady activities going on in this case.

I would like to say I have read back some and I now know who Zeaux is. I had not read any of their post until today and I support what they have said. Yes they were the first to say about the gun HERE.

:truce:

Steph,

The easiest way to read back (or so I think it is) - is by searching for a name of a member and reading their posts on this case. It would take you so long if you read through all the threads and some posts are now gone. I hope my suggestion makes it a bit easier. there is a LOT of content here, we've all tried so very hard to keep up to date and get a better understanding of things.

Thank you for clarifying about Z. This puts to bed any questions some of us may have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee