AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, had Chessie separated herself from the individuals charged in the sex abuse cases she may not be in the spotlight as much, so to speak. When Chessie showed support for WWH after knowing her own son and daughter were victims, she lost me. Besides saying Britt and Derek are victims, she has never spoke out against the individuals involved. For goodness sake, her sister MWK who is STILL married and living with alleged rapist Dustin was at the memorial for Brittney. I absolutely believe WWH would have been there if she wasn't sitting in jail. I am wondering what Chessie's excuse is for supporting and continuing a relationship with these people. I have read where Chessie said something about keeping your enemies close, but I don't buy it. You don't support people who are involved in raping your children!

Steph, has Chessie ever explained her show of support for these people who sexually abused two of her own children?

BTW - Welcome back Zeaux :)

In my opinion, had Chessie separated herself from the individuals charged in the sex abuse cases she may not be in the spotlight as much, so to speak. When Chessie showed support for WWH after knowing her own son and daughter were victims, she lost me. Besides saying Britt and Derek are victims, she has never spoke out against the individuals involved. For goodness sake, her sister MWK who is STILL married and living with alleged rapist Dustin was at the memorial for Brittney. I absolutely believe WWH would have been there if she wasn't sitting in jail. I am wondering what Chessie's excuse is for supporting and continuing a relationship with these people. I have read where Chessie said something about keeping your enemies close, but I don't buy it. You don't support people who are involved in raping your children!
Steph, has Chessie ever explained her show of support for these people who sexually abused two of her own children?

BBM - I agree - even if they are your family (brother, sister, and brother in laws.)
It isn't a giant leap from molesting and sexually abusing a child to murder.
Anyone capable of that wouldn't flinch about killing someone.

If CW did offer an explanation, I don't think I could bear to listen to it. Children just seem to have been viewed as a commodity in this case. After what Steph said about about Brittney protecting Payton, I really do think that was a big factor in Brittney handing over custody. She wouldn't have been able to turn her back for a minute without worrying some slimy person would get their hands on her.

The same type of person who would have disappeared Brittney if they thought she was a threat. I just hope something, somehow will force people to talk, but I can't see it happening yet. Maybe at the trial, if someone thinks things are going badly? Could someone change their plea halfway through, and turn state's evidence? Is that possible?

Hi BrittsStepMom,

This may be a personal question, and don't feel like you have to answer it at all. But obviously, we feel your frustration in dealing with this family. Has Wally or yourself ever just gone to CW's and go crazy at her until she says what she knows?!

Bearing in mind the earlier discussions here about geocaching, I thought some of you might want to keep an eye on what is happening in Bob's SAR (search and rescue) thread. Sar expert Oriah and others are trying to kick start a whole push for Geocachers to BOLO for Bob, offering caches as well as following the locations of caches in our area of interest and targeting those geocacher groups to be on the lookout. Geocach has been very helpful so far, and hiking, hunting and all sorts of other groups are being included too.

If it works out, I think a similar push for BOLO for Brittney would be very helpful. I'm not talking about a similar thing to CW's, by the way - this is much more organized, comprehensive and much more detailed. I can't explain it awfully well because I'm pretty lost with most of that stuff, but here is the link for anyone who wants to take a look;
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165861&page=19&highlight=bob+harrod

Hi BrittsStepMom,

This may be a personal question, and don't feel like you have to answer it at all. But obviously, we feel your frustration in dealing with this family. Has Wally or yourself ever just gone to CW's and go crazy at her until she says what she knows?!

Yikes, I hope not! Not with all those tyre irons they have lying around there!

Chessie gave me the same keep your enemies closer spill. :facepalm:

Close enough to shoot!!! IMO. When we were all speaking I would ask her dailey if she spoke to WWH and asked/confronted her about the lies she told on Brittney. But she always answered "I don't want to talk to her."

And I agree that if WWH were out on 5/30 she would've been there holding Chessie's other baby like MWK was doing with her youngest. JMO. Why wouldn't she be there CW has her mom there and we know what she did/said against Brittney. And MWK was there for Easter. If you were to take Brittney out of this sick story CW still supports the very ppl that she knows molested or had knowledge of it and kept quite. CW knows cause Derek told me he told her!

Hi BrittsStepMom,

Nope. we haven't. All that would get us is in jail. Now there have been Many phone screaming matches that always ended with her hanging up on me.

Nope. we haven't. All that would get us is in jail. Now there have been Many phone screaming matches that always ended with her hanging up on me.

How utterly pathetic of her. You'd think she'd be bawling to" please please help me find my daughter"! You must be asking the tough questions. ;-) for her to want to shut down communication with other people who love & care about Brittney. I feel so bad that you'd have to go thru that kind of frustration. Honestly i'd be willing to take the charge just to let her feel some of that since she isnt feeling it on her own.imo

I get the sense that despite all the public gestures, the real search for Brittney has sort of moved on without CW now....

I've been trying to pull up a map of any Geocaches in our areas of interest, and I can't even negotiate my way around the site. I know they have really good ones, because I've seen one of Placentia, CA. Does anyone know where they are on here?
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?lat=30.69436&lng=-88.04305&dist=100

Just to reiterate...

http://www.fox10tv.com//dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/sex-crimes-suspect-seeks-lower-bond

Sex crimes suspect seeks lower bond
Updated: Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013, 10:18 PM CDT
Published : Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013, 10:18 PM CDT
Andrew Perez
Photojournalist: James McConatha

Snipped:
Wood was last seen with Wendy Holland’s husband, Donald, on May 30, 2012.

Investigators believe he was the leader of an alleged child sex ring involving at least five children and more than a dozen suspects.

Holland shot himself two days after meeting with Wood.

Many, including investigators, believe Wendy Holland knows more about the crimes and her husband’s activity than she claims.

“They did live an alternative lifestyle complete with swinger parties and casual encounters off of craigslist,” said Eric Winberg, who was the former case agent with the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office.

Court records show Holland has applied numerous times for bond reduction but the Baldwin County DAs office has fought it every step of the way.

Holland is now being represented by attorney Mitzi Johnson-Theodoro.

Good morning everyone.

I can't stand missing anything new but life has been hectic here lately.

So who can the other suspects be? I wish LE would name some POIs.

I'm certain le has all social media from the linked players & other suspects from even before the initial sex abuse charge. They could req an ip search to find out all email addresses used & then in turn use that info to find out all social media profiles. If they were using Craigslist then more than likely they were using other sites besides Facebook & MySpace. Some stuff can't be made public or else it can't be brought up in court as evidence against these people (depending on what is uncovered & the methods used to uncover such atrocities). I'm curious about the rest of the more than 12 suspects...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman