AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it doesn't sound like the charges are a big deal, but there is a part of me that still feels compelled to suggest to you that you not feel compelled to answer any more questions about that incident. I appreciate the candor and honesty, but at the same time, maybe it's better to let that play itself out first. Just my two cents.

BBM - It is more than two cents. I think your suggestion is very wise. In regards to Wally's recent arrest, we wouldn't want Steph or Wally incriminating themselves here on a public forum.

I agree with the sentiments regarding Wally's arrest. Steph, can you hit the alert button and get that taken off of here? I just think it's for the best.

Wendy is out of jail.

Jail records show a woman linked to an alleged sex abuse ring in Baldwin County has posted bond and been released.

Baldwin County District Attorney Hallie Dixon says that Holland is a danger and had reached out to a victim on numerous occasions and threatened one of their guardians.

According to Holland's bond agreement, she must wear an ankle monitoring device and have no contact with children under 18 or the victims

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loc...ail-record-sex-abuse-suspect-released-on-bond

Oh I don't believe it. I'm not clicking on that link. Maybe then it can turn out to be a mistake.

I just read about Wendy via FB. I really didn't think anyone would be financially capable of bonding her out. Now the question remains, who did it?

I hope any relevant fb pages highlight loud and clear that WWH is not allowed to have ANY contact with ANY kids under 18 (including family members') and she should be reported straight away if she is spotted doing so.

Wow, is today the 13th, a full moon or something? Really bad day for some families. Bad news in 3 cases today. Dylan Redwine's remains have been found, no plea once again in the Sierra Lamar case and WWH is out of jail. When do the good guys win? Evil has no boundaries.

i just gasped for air. i'm not joking. i did NOT see her getting these charges. I predicted drugs but this? Next is Paul if you ask me.

Ok this is going to be a stupid question, what qualifies as Sodomy in AL? i'm trying to wrap my head around this. Is this why Wendy was able to get a bond reduction? Tip of the iceberg...

They all knew all along what was going on. THEY KNEW. This goes to show the amount of lying. How much do you want to bet the day Brittney went missing - Chessie lied about the details. OMG I just can't right now. This case is near and dear to my heart. I'm so disgusted, overwhelmed and I can't help but ramble/rant.

GET THOSE BABIES OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!! God I hope this has nothing to do with the lil' ones. Thank god thank god that Payton isn't anywhere near these people.

Steph I so want to hear your take on this (we all do of course) lol

I'm shocked! I was sure she was hiding knowledge, but I didn't actually think she was going to be implicated in the sex crimes.

I feel quite stupid now.

And the kids - I can't stop thinking about all these children who should have been protected from the adults around them long ago.....

I think you and I are feeling the same thing.

Hey, but wasn't there some nonsense about CW trying to get custody of Brittney's little one, a while ago?

At least all of that has been well and truly put to rest now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz