AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I was just here this morning, then came back for some reason, and then...
speechless-smiley-040.gif

speechless-smiley-020.gif
One comes out of jail, and one goes into jail.
speechless-smiley-017.gif

Yes, one or two more might follow.
It's very shocking and "other worldly". What the heck was going on!!!
speechless-smiley-005.gif

i sincerely doubt they would arrest her if there wasn't enough cause to. does she think she's being arrested based on just a single accusation? has she already been released or when did she say these things?

i will say that im still shocked child *advertiser censored* hasn't been a factor here.

Ok this is going to be a stupid question, what qualifies as Sodomy in AL? i'm trying to wrap my head around this. Is this why Wendy was able to get a bond reduction? Tip of the iceberg...

They all knew all along what was going on. THEY KNEW. This goes to show the amount of lying. How much do you want to bet the day Brittney went missing - Chessie lied about the details. OMG I just can't right now. This case is near and dear to my heart. I'm so disgusted, overwhelmed and I can't help but ramble/rant.

GET THOSE BABIES OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!! God I hope this has nothing to do with the lil' ones. Thank god thank god that Payton isn't anywhere near these people.

Steph I so want to hear your take on this (we all do of course) lol

Mouth or Anus.

http://www.sodomy.org/laws/alabama/

Quote:
Alabama Sodomy Laws

Alabama stealthily introduces its prohibition on consensual sexual acts, including sodomy, by first defining "deviate sexual intercourse" as "Any act of sexual gratification between persons not married to each other involving the sex organs of one person and the mouth or anus of another." Alabama Criminal Code § 13A-6-65 (a)(3) then punishes this deviate sexual intercourse between unmarried couples.

Married couples are further protected from definitions of sexual crimes that apply to unmarried couples by being entirely excluded from the definition of "Sexual Contact". This is defined as "Any touching or the sexual or other intimate parts of a person not married to the actor, done for the purpose of gratifying the sexual desire of either party."

Consensual sodomy is a Class A misdemeanor in Alabama, with a penalty of not more than one year in jail or hard labor for the county and a fine of not more than $2000.00.

Ok this is going to be a stupid question, what qualifies as Sodomy in AL? i'm trying to wrap my head around this. Is this why Wendy was able to get a bond reduction? Tip of the iceberg...

They all knew all along what was going on. THEY KNEW. This goes to show the amount of lying. How much do you want to bet the day Brittney went missing - Chessie lied about the details. OMG I just can't right now. This case is near and dear to my heart. I'm so disgusted, overwhelmed and I can't help but ramble/rant.

GET THOSE BABIES OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!! God I hope this has nothing to do with the lil' ones. Thank god thank god that Payton isn't anywhere near these people.

Steph I so want to hear your take on this (we all do of course) lol

I told you so Kitty...;) Always follow your gut. You questioned so many things, the same things I did. I followed my gut & refused to assist the group put together to help her bc I firmly believed since the very beginning that she's known many nasty things for many years & just let it slide. Her stupid description of Britt's tote or totes...teal or pink...clothes, descriptions were generalized instead of defined, bad horrible parenting to all 3 of her older children... There's no way I'm helping her, at all, & that says alot bc I'd give the shirt off my back to a perfect stranger! Judging? Hmmm, I don't usually judge against the parent but in this case I did bc I simply couldn't help myself. All 3 of her older kids equal an epic fail on mothering. The streets raised those kids & its surprising they've lived as long as they have. Tooooo many rumors by various people about her to not even consider validity in them would be craycray... Gut says truth in many online comments posted about her knowing about this sex stuff, drug use, etc for years but she turned a blind eye. Afaic, my gut would believe those rumors before believing anything she had to say for herself. Now we know why she can't seem to write off these ...they all probably have something on her as well. Her best bet right now is to just come clean with everything she's ever known. She owes it to her kids. Period no comebacks... ;)

Different child per this report.

The others were booked into Baldwin Co Jail, except Dustin who was booked into both Baldwin and Mobile Co Jails. Am I forgetting any that were also booked into Mobile Co? TIA

i find info in the oddest of places when i google search

"Alabama Sodomy Laws

Alabama stealthily introduces its prohibition on consensual sexual acts, including sodomy, by first defining "deviate sexual intercourse" as "Any act of sexual gratification between persons not married to each other involving the sex organs of one person and the mouth or anus of another." Alabama Criminal Code § 13A-6-65 (a)(3) then punishes this deviate sexual intercourse between unmarried couples."

http://www.sodomy.org/laws/alabama/

Sorry, I just saw your post. I duplicated it.

i sincerely doubt they would arrest her if there wasn't enough cause to. does she think she's being arrested based on just a single accusation? has she already been released or when did she say these things?

i will say that im still shocked child *advertiser censored* hasn't been a factor here.

BBM....

I am too. However....the investigation is ongoing. Who knows where it will lead next?

BBM

Sounds like it could be the same child WWH victimized. I'm pretty sure I have to be vague, right?

How old is CW's momma? Wondering if there's a reason she could be implicated..........

is steph going to be on fox10? i'm watching it live right now and they stated family will be speaking.

ok.. i'm going to call it:

chessie knows exactly where Brittney is. Everything is about to come out. Chessie is going to talk...

Mark my words.

Yet...

Just sayin' I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

is steph going to be on fox10? i'm watching it live right now and they stated family will be speaking.

ok.. i'm going to call it:

chessie knows exactly where Brittney is. Everything is about to come out. Chessie is going to talk...

Mark my words.

Steph was heading down. She will be on if she gets there in time

oh man are people freaking out online about this. this is the most energy this case has gotten in awhile. anyone see chessie's behavior as she was being led into jail? The cry sounds without tears! I just noticed it's always that way.

either wendy is cooperating and given validity to the statements of the victim or something more is about to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman