AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"If she was here, she could clear all this up for me," Chessie Wood said. "She would come and tell the truth about everything. Everyone knows by daughter was one of the biggest victims."

What a disgusting, narcissistic, selfish statement that is. Her concern about Brittney being there is to make life better for Chessie.

Holy wordsIcan'tsayonWebsleuths!

I thought she might know about some of what was going on and be arrested somehow for some other charges unrelated to the sex ring, but I honestly didn't see it coming that she'd get these charges! Guess I didn't want to believe she was involved in the sex ring.

Poor Brittney! I feel so sorry for every child that has been raised in & around the Wood-Holland family.

I didn't want to believe a mother could know what happened to her missing daughter or be complicit in it and not report it. But now I believe it. And I think she may not just know about it but may have been involved.

'tell the truth about everything' what an odd statement to make. why would Brittney be able to clear her mothers' name? Lil' bits of truth seep out don't they?

Jersey - I have no ability to paraphrase what Steph said. She spoke uninterrupted and evenly as an advocate. Can you get earphones and listen to the video? It's about 2 minutes in length that she speaks. You need to watch Chessie's behavior.

I too thought Chessie was on something. She's VERY thin compared to last month and even more so back when Brittney went missing.

I just hope this will all be over soon and LE will finally locate Brittney. I still have faith that she is somewhere safe waiting for all the crap to blow over!

What a disgusting, narcissistic, selfish statement that is. Her concern about Brittney being there is to make life better for Chessie.

Telling statement from CW, huh? She assumes Brittney is so brainwashed and addled that she would stick up for that sorry excuse of a mother. Britt, wherever you are, it has to be far better than spending one more minute with this sick, sick family. Poor Britt - she never had a chance. We can thank CW for that. SMH.

Omgosh I'm dying up in here...please please please can somebody give us the interview summation?

Steph speaks very well. She addresses Chessie's arrest, but more so, she asks for a thorough criminal investigation into the Brittney Wood missing case. She said Brittney remains her main focus.

no bail?! Heck yes! Maybe they (LE) know she has more details regarding cases and Brit and realize she's a drama llama squeaky wheel.

Steph said everything that needed to be said - so proud of you girl! Perez needs to be commended too because he's stuck with this case and he's been a great journalist. He didn't interrupt Steph or cut her short, he let her speak openly. :)

She will get bail. It just has to be set for a hearing before the Judge. Don't expect anything much different than the others. We'll see if how fast she is to raise more bail money instead of reward money like before.

'tell the truth about everything' what an odd statement to make. why would Brittney be able to clear her mothers' name? Lil' bits of truth seep out don't they?

Jersey - I have no ability to paraphrase what Steph said. She spoke uninterrupted and evenly as an advocate. Can you get earphones and listen to the video? It's about 2 minutes in length that she speaks. You need to watch Chessie's behavior.

I too thought Chessie was on something. She's VERY thin compared to last month and even more so back when Brittney went missing.

I'm going out of my room now to watch the videos. My son couldn't find his earbuds so he borrowed mine to take camping. Thx though. :wink:

If I had to pick one of the Wood clan that is least likely to be handle prison and therefore most likely to talk....I might have just found my candidate today. My previous vote was on DK because he looks like he'd just be abused mercilessly in prison and had the heavier charges than the rest, but I truly don't think CW can handle life in prison. She just always came off to me as the weaker of the 2 twins.

She also makes a point of saying she doesn't "blame the victim." How considerate of a narcissistic child rapist.

If I had to pick one of the Wood clan that is least likely to be handle prison and therefore most likely to talk....I might have just found my candidate today. My previous vote was on DK because he looks like he'd just be abused mercilessly in prison and had the heavier charges than the rest, but I truly don't think CW can handle life in prison. She just always came off to me as the weaker of the 2 twins.

I agree! Plus she has 2 small kids and a husband that's just.. um.. yeah.

I do think Paul and mendy are next up. Paul's comments always struck me as odd.

We now know why they refused to take the poly's. I guess there was merit in all those rumors after all. Chessie will be the smoking gun and I think police have held out since Jan on this because they made sure to get enough to hold her without bail. They know she will speak. They know it.

Bringing this forward.

Alabama Code - Section 13A-6-63: SODOMY IN THE FIRST DEGREE

(a) A person commits the crime of sodomy in the first degree if:

(1) He engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another person by forcible compulsion; or

(2) He engages in deviate sexual intercourse with a person who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless or mentally incapacitated; or

(3) He, being 16 years old or older, engages in deviate sexual intercourse with a person who is less than 12 years old.

(b) Sodomy in the first degree is a Class A felony.

And deviate sexual intercourse is defined as:

Alabama Code - Section 13A-6-60: DEFINITIONS

The following definitions apply in this article:

(1) SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Such term has its ordinary meaning and occurs upon any penetration, however slight; emission is not required.

(2) DEVIATE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Any act of sexual gratification between persons not married to each other involving the sex organs of one person and the mouth or anus of another.

I agree! Plus she has 2 small kids and a husband that's just.. um.. yeah.

I do think Paul and mendy are next up. Paul's comments always struck me as odd.

We now know why they refused to take the poly's. I guess there was merit in all those rumors after all. Chessie will be the smoking gun and I think police have held out since Jan on this because they made sure to get enough to hold her without bail. They know she will speak. They know it.

The thing that's pissing me off (sorry for the French) right now is I swear I remember statements at the very beginning, and I swear it was CW who made them, that they were being completely open with LE in their investigation of Brittney, telling them EVERYTHING, even though some of it's not pretty. My you know what!!!!

I watched the two videos up on the local Fox affiliate's website but didn't see a video that included Steph....
Does anyone have a link to her interview?

Randall Scott Wood
2nd Degree Sexual Abuse - Class A Misdemeanor - Not more than 1 year
2nd Degree Sodomy - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years
Incest - Class C Felony - 1 to 10 years

Donnie Holland Jr.
2nd Degree Rape - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years

Dustin Kent

Incident 1
1st Degree Sodomy - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Incident 2
Incident 3
1st Degree Rape (Mobile County) - Class A Felony - 10 to life
1st Degree Sodomy (Mobile County) - Class A Felony - 10 to life

Derek Wood
Probation Revocation - n/a

William Brownlee
Failure to Appear - Traffic - n/a

Wendy Wood Holland
Endangering Welfare of a Child - Class A Misdemeanor - Not more than 1 year
Sexual Torture - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Sexual Abuse of Child < 12 yrs old - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years

Chessie Wood
Sexual Abuse of Child < 12 yrs old - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years

Updated. Those tracking it, let me know if I'm missing or duplicating any charges. Gonna have to open a whole wing for the Wood clan.

I'm really starting to wonder if everyone in the Wood-Holland family that has been implicated in the sex ring (with the exception of Britt's bro) weren't ALL responsible for Brittney's disappearance. Perhaps they decided as a group she had to go because she knew too much.

Maybe DH felt bad about it after the fact and killed himself. Or maybe he was chosen by the group to be responsible for making Brittney disappear and couldn't handle it after the fact and killed himself. Maybe he was the guy they picked to set up the situation in which she'd disappear. He invites her to come with him, hang out and get high. She lounges around, calling & texting people (as he is doing the same to keep others involved on what's going on), she's high and off guard (can't defend herself), and then he (and possibly others) disappear her. DH can't handle it the next day. That plus likely going to prison is too much. He kills himself. Or maybe others involved fear he'll talk when he goes to his appointment with LE the next day and he is killed. In any case, I think CW and the others know exactly what happened to Brittney and DH.

I'm shocked CW even reported her missing. I guess she did it because she figured Wally & Steph or Wally's mom would start to get worried when Britt hadn't come around after a while or because Brittney's brothers would have gotten worried. I guess it looked better for her to report Britt missing.

Attachments

• videos.JPG
    videos.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 39
wow 10 to life! so chessie is looking at equal or more time than wendy, except wendy has bonded out?

Chessie is about to start talking... 3.2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member