AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure what happened with britt and Derek but I do not belie e anything chess is says . There was some kind of special relationship between DH and brittney I had actually thought DH might be her father. Crazy huh? But that would explain why her daughter would look just like DH.
It is very possible cheesie was with DH at one time.
Sorry but these are my thoughts.

& didn't Chessie once date Donald before he married Wendy?

*I wrote this before I noticed Eileen's post. This wasn't a response to her speculation, this was just a random sentiment regarding the fact that everyone was sleeping with everyone without issue - for a very long time*

& didn't Chessie once date Donald before he married Wendy?

*I wrote this before I noticed Eileen's post. This wasn't a response to her speculation, this was just a random sentiment regarding the fact that everyone was sleeping with everyone without issue - for a very long time*

I thought they all lived with him for a time also.

I've been rereading some of the first articles. Remember the video her bestie posted to youtube June 15th? 0:53 "Brittney was heading to Stix River to see her favorite Uncle Donnie".

So in the midst of the investigation with Brittney aware of his crimes, and Chessie saying he molested Brittney, she still refers to him as her favorite uncle.

It's so hard to believe she was headed there to confront him. Doesn't it seem like she would have told her bestie that Uncle Donnie wasn't her favorite anymore? That she was going to call him out on what he was doing?

Adele - Set Fire to the Rain ~My flash card story for my missing bestfriend.. - YouTube

I'm not so sure what happened with britt and Derek but I do not belie e anything chess is says . There was some kind of special relationship between DH and brittney I had actually thought DH might be her father. Crazy huh? But that would explain why her daughter would look just like DH.
It is very possible cheesie was with DH at one time.
Sorry but these are my thoughts.

I think anything is possible. Though I had'nt thought she might be donnies child, I have always thought poor Brittney's abuse never ended when faux grandpa was incarcerated. I think she had a moment of hope that she could be saved but was to young to see who eles was being abused or who eles allowed the abuse or knew of it. The 3 generations of abuse mentioned in this case starts there w/ grandma's choice for a boyfriend, though I'm inclined to think grandma was also a victim before she was an enabler. I also though donnie was already around the family by then as well. Was'nt he around when chessie & her siblings were teens? Jmo
My heart is heavy for Brittney, her life, the life of these kids currently in this family. I'm amazed how much a human soul can take.

I recall something similar about them living together with Donnie earlier in life but I think it was removed because it was before Chessie & Wendy were charged with any crimes so we didn't sleuth it farther. I don't know where to start to look for that information.

I recall something similar about them living together with Donnie earlier in life but I think it was removed because it was before Chessie & Wendy were charged with any crimes so we didn't sleuth it farther. I don't know where to start to look for that information.

I'm curious what Brittney's dad Wallace would say about all of it. Did he know about the generational sex abuse? Was he aware "things" were kinky when he was living with Chessie?

I do not think Brittney wood will return home anytime soon if ever. I do think she has fears of being g charged herself. I think Chrissie got her out of town then confronted DH. Remember Chessie saying Britt could clear this all up..........that implies Brittney was there.

JMO - I have always wondered (hoped) if Brit was trying to get information for LE when she went to meet DH. Maybe she was wearing a wire, something went wrong and she shot DH. FBI puts Brit into witness protection until the trial starts, calls the shooting a suicide, and they start building their case against the family with Brit’s information. My main reason for feeling this way is LE’s lack of interest in finding Brit, their saying that her disappearance is not part of the investigation, and the fact that her body has not been found.

I'm curious what Brittney's dad Wallace would say about all of it. Did he know about the generational sex abuse? Was he aware "things" were kinky when he was living with Chessie?

Wally has told me he had NO clue of any of the SICK goings on. He said DH was only around about six months before he and CW ended over 17yrs ago. CW always claimed she was never with DH. But it's said that DH dated the oldest sister SW and then Mendy and Wendy and Wendy got prego so they married.

Wally has told me he had NO clue of any of the SICK goings on. He said DH was only around about six months before he and CW ended over 17yrs ago. CW always claimed she was never with DH. But it's said that DH dated the oldest sister SW and then Mendy and Wendy and Wendy got prego so they married.
I never felt Wally knew of the sick things this family was doing to the children. I am so disgusted by them...I can't imagine how you guys feel toward them.

DH sure liked to get around. Who knows if he and CW were together. I don't think we could believe anything she says.

DH and CW sure had something sick going on according to her charges! It scares me when I think that she is the last person that we know who actually saw Brittney alive other than DH (supposedly). I wonder what the truth really is!

Ewwww, Im gonna lose my dinner! Thats just gross! :notgood:

.Why would DH pass over CW and go with all the other sisters and omit her?
I do not believe Chessie Wood!

I never felt Wally knew of the sick things this family was doing to the children. I am so disgusted by them...I can't imagine how you guys feel toward them.

DH sure liked to get around. Who knows if he and CW were together. I don't think we could believe anything she says.

DH and CW sure had something sick going on according to her charges! It scares me when I think that she is the last person that we know who actually saw Brittney alive other than DH (supposedly). I wonder what the truth really is!

Im not so sure DH ever saw her. Wasn't it reported he was trying to call or text her. That his cell pings and her pings didn't match up?

Am I wrong?

Im not so sure DH ever saw her. Wasn't it reported he was trying to call or text her. That his cell pings and her pings didn't match up?

Am I wrong?

I believe it was confirmed by LE that DH picked up Britt. This is a post from Steph.

She to this day still says Brittney walked out her yard and that DH must've picked her up at the end of her street. LE and the phone records is how we know he picked her up in that neighborhood (cell tower location) and grainy video footage of a Black SUV with 2 passangers leaving the neighborhood at same time.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

Am I wrong?

This is from the World Wide Search page, and I found it really useful to read over again, as it has all the text and ping details:

"Summary of Events

Brittney Nicole Wood did not run away. Someone knows what happened to her and she deserves to be found. Payton deserves to know where her mommy is and that she didn't abandon her.

On May 30, 2012 Brittney made several calls and sent text messages to a few family members & friends throughout the day. One of those calls was to schedule a dental/ortho appointment for early the following week. She also made a few calls and exchanged several text messages with her uncle Donnie Holland.

Donnie Holland picked up Brittney from Chessie, Mendy & Dustin's neighborhood around 7:30pm on Wednesday, May 30th. Records show that Brittney & Donnie arrived together at the home where Donnie Holland was staying in Styx River around 8:20pm.

Throughout the evening Brittney texts back & forth with a few friends until around 11:20pm. After that time she does not answer any calls or texts she receives. Her cell phone dials her voicemail at 12:07am but disconnects after a few seconds. This was the last time her phone pinged in the area of the Styx River home.

There is no more activity or pings from her phone until 1:47am when a text message is sent from the Grand Bay exit off I-10. This was also the last number she sent a text to about 40 minutes prior to the 12:07am VM call in Styx River. Her phone never made another call, sent a text or pinged again.

Donnie's phone left Styx River around the same time Brittney's phone accessed her voice mail at 12:07am, as noted above. One hour later, his phone pinged in the Tillmans Corner area. Donnie's phone never pinged in the Grand Bay area.

Donnie sent Brittney a text early the next morning (May 31st), she does not reply. That day and continuing over the next day and a half he sends her several text messages and calls her up until the morning he allegedly shoots himself with her gun on June 1st. The shooting occurs around the same time he was expected to turn himself in to BCSO for the four month investigation into the same sex/molestation crimes as the others who have been indicted since her disappearance."

I really wonder what the texts DH sent BW on the morning of May 31 until the time he shot himself said.

Ök I remember all that stuff but.....
I do remember the stories changing ,,,didn't she call and Wendy told her DH wasn't there that he was at styx and she would have to get her own ride there?

I am just remembering s many different versions of this story!

Am I just remembering things wrong?

Ök I remember all that stuff but.....
I do remember the stories changing ,,,didn't she call and Wendy told her DH wasn't there that he was at styx and she would have to get her own ride there?

I am just remembering s many different versions of this story!

Am I just remembering things wrong?

All of that should be fact gleaned from phone records, though, so I'd ignore any stories and go by that. Everything I've read has both of their phones pinging across the bay and then back to Grand Bay together (which would just mean that their phones were at least together).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nlgal68