AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittney's case is just a rollercoaster of emotions, it really is. I feel very sorry for these kids that their lives have been disrupted, but very relieved for them too.

Is it only MWK who has children at home now, out of the three sisters and brother?

Now that her two youngest have been removed from her home, do you think Chessie will devote more time to finding Brittney?

Me neither. :banghead:

I could not wait to get off of work today to just express my happiness that Chessie's kids are in someone elses care! Personally I think LE knows that Chessie is their golden ticket to both the sex crimes and finding Brittney. They played their hand well (or at least that's what I think is going on).

Thank goodness. I hope chessie starts singing quickly.

appl.gif
Safety of the children comes first. :nevermind:

Chessie Wood: "My Children Have Not Been Taken Away!"
http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...t-Been-Taken-Away/-XbBmIE8y0mo88pkkopnBg.cspx

Yeah, I read some "people" (that's the most polite way I can put it) posting up a storm on the Brittney hometown FB page. I have to sit on my hands to refrain from going off on them. Out of respect for Stephanie and her wishes are the only damn reasons I've not.

I need to stop getting so happy about Chessie's arrests because I think I'm jinxing it.

I've been reading this thread since its inception, but rarely if ever post on it. Like others here, my heart remains in one place: Finding Brittney Wood.

News of all sorts has been 'breaking' in past days...it shifts...who knows what's truly up with any of it, or the motives behind the reports. :-/

My fervent hope is that within this latest mess, the search for finding Brittney will be quickened and her case finally resolved...soon!

~jmo~

Rollercoaster. Stop the ride, I want to get off now......

Not really, not until Brittney is found. This does seem a very weird decision though.

Wonder why CW's children weren't left in the custody of CW's "husband", Paul?

Clarification: And with CW moved out of the house instead of the children taken out???

ETA: Are charges impending against Paul?

@ Steph: Have you taped your fingers together to prevent you from spilling the beans??? :giggle:

I wish I knew the beans to spill. I'm like y'all riding the ride. But boy o' boy was last night a ride on my missing page for Brittney :facepalm:

Yeah, I read some "people" (that's the most polite way I can put it) posting up a storm on the Brittney hometown FB page. I have to sit on my hands to refrain from going off on them. Out of respect for Stephanie and her wishes are the only damn reasons I've not.

I need to stop getting so happy about Chessie's arrests because I think I'm
jinxing it.

BBM... I had to have my daughter hide my keys. :blushing:

That was crazy for sure.

Though I strongly agree with your statements and the strong likelihood that Hall is referencing DH ...

We can't even be sure that the person Hall "believe this all started with" is DH.

Maybe Steph has a more definitive read on this point and could chime in?!? TIA

I couldn't read the cpl either as to which one she was referring to. LE does not share anything like that with me/us

Steph, how old are Chessie's youngest children including TJ? TIA

Stephanie,

My wife and I have been following this case since the very beginning but I've never posted. I just wanted to tell you that we are behind you 100% and pray for you every night. I do have a crazy question for you though- Have you ever thought of contacting the Leonard Padilla bounty hunter guy (from the Casey Anthony case)? I know he is a little strange but if he got involved this case would get national media attention and he may actually be able to get "some people" to talk! Just an idea to possibly get more people aware of this case and possibly generate some more clues.. Stay strong Steph. We are here in Mobile, AL if you ever need us!

Stephanie,

My wife and I have been following this case since the very beginning but I've never posted. I just wanted to tell you that we are behind you 100% and pray for you every night. I do have a crazy question for you though- Have you ever thought of contacting the Leonard Padilla bounty hunter guy (from the Casey Anthony case)? I know he is a little strange but if he got involved this case would get national media attention and he may actually be able to get "some people" to talk! Just an idea to possibly get more people aware of this case and possibly generate some more clues.. Stay strong Steph. We are here in Mobile, AL if you ever need us!

:welcome: and great suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member