AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I knew the beans to spill. I'm like y'all riding the ride. But boy o' boy was last night a ride on my missing page for Brittney :facepalm:

Boy, following this case has been such a dramatic rollercoaster!

Can't even begin to imagine the ride you've been on all these long months!

Can only guess/speculate that Brittney would be so proud/thankful for your loving/strong/determined efforts!

:grouphug:

I am curious as to the last cell ping location. The missing person poster reads Brittney's cell phone last pinged from the Tillmans Corner Styx River area.

My question is... isn't one location in Mobile County and the other Baldwin county?
I'm trying to locate the EXACT cell tower last pinged, I have a list and addresses for 187 towers in Mobile County and 49 towers in Baldwin.

If someone knows the exact tower and location that her phone last pinged, I would like to know. I also am interested in knowing/seeing the cell tower antennae array.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it. Any cell info would be helpful also, as in Provider(AT&T, Verizon, etc) and if her cell account was original, meaning she had an original phone number as opposed to "keeping" her old number from a previous Provider. Is any of the above info public in the local area?

Thanks in advance for any posts or info.

I am curious as to the last cell ping location. The missing person poster reads Brittney's cell phone last pinged from the Tillmans Corner Styx River area.

My question is... isn't one location in Mobile County and the other Baldwin county?
I'm trying to locate the EXACT cell tower last pinged, I have a list and addresses for 187 towers in Mobile County and 49 towers in Baldwin.

If someone knows the exact tower and location that her phone last pinged, I would like to know. I also am interested in knowing/seeing the cell tower antennae array.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it. Any cell info would be helpful also, as in Provider(AT&T, Verizon, etc) and if her cell account was original, meaning she had an original phone number as opposed to "keeping" her old number from a previous Provider. Is any of the above info public in the local area?

Thanks in advance for any posts or info.

Can't help with much on this but ...

IIRC, the last cell phone ping to/from BW's newly acquired cell phone pinged a cell tower in Mobile County which is where CW's rented home is located.

And the pinged cell phone tower's proximity to a big truck stop (I forget the name) was why there was early speculation that BW may have high tailed it out of there on a semi truck.

Just my recollection from memory - could be wrong.

ETA: *Perhaps* the cell phone ping from Baldwin County (where DH was staying at the river house), which occurred prior to the very last ping in Mobile County, was the last confirmed communication with BW!?!?

In other words, someone may have confirmed they spoke with BW on the Baldwin County call rather than just a cell phone ping with no confirmed communication with BW on the Mobile County ping!?!?!? Just guessing on this and, again, based on my memory of the details.

ETA: There used to be a very useful timeline created by FootballMom that included many of the details you are seeking. Don't know if it is still available here but it may be on the FB page with "truth" in the title. HTH!

Can't help with much on this but ...

IIRC, the last cell phone ping to/from BW's newly acquired cell phone pinged a cell tower in Mobile County which is where CW's rented home is located.

And the pinged cell phone tower's proximity to a big truck stop (I forget the name) was why there was early speculation that BW may have high tailed it out of there on a semi truck.

Just my recollection from memory - could be wrong.

ETA: *Perhaps* the cell phone ping from Baldwin County (where DH was staying at the river house), which occurred prior to the very last ping in Mobile County, was the last confirmed communication with BW!?!?

In other words, someone may have confirmed they spoke with BW on the Baldwin County call rather than just a cell phone ping with no confirmed communication with BW on the Mobile County ping!?!?!? Just guessing on this and, again, based on my memory of the details.

ETA: There used to be a very useful timeline created by FootballMom that included many of the details you are seeking. Don't know if it is still available here but it may be on the FB page with "truth" in the title. HTH!

Would it be Crumbley's Truck stop located South of Bellingrath Rd?
Or Pilot located North of the Interstate? Near Sperry rd?

I'm not great with FB but I'll try.
Thanks.

Does anyone happen to remember the exact location or map of where DH committed suicide? I remember it was posted a long time ago.. I may be near the area soon and would like to take a look. Thanks!

Thanks, I believe I know the tower. Isn't there one that's North on GBWR just before Dawes rd?

Is that tower near her home or where she last left?

In other words is this the tower her cell pinged when she left walking from her home?

Thanks, I believe I know the tower. Isn't there one that's North on GBWR just before Dawes rd?

Is that tower near her home or where she last left?

In other words is this the tower her cell pinged when she left walking from her home?

YW. I'm not a local and haven't seen maps of the cell phone towers so can't help with your first question.

I believe the last cell phone ping near the truck stop is some distance from CW's home from which CW said BW walked out of her yard, scratch that, out her door to meet DH. [Who knows if that story, in any version, is true!?!?!?] So ... I can only guess that when/if BW left the house with her cell phone, it pinged on a different tower than the final ping the phone made near the truck stop. JMO

Welcome, billycmonkey! Thank you so much for posting for Brittney. It is great to have another local on this thread, especially for 'out of towners' like me....

Welcome, billycmonkey! Thank you so much for posting for Brittney. It is great to have another local on this thread, especially for 'out of towners' like me....

Thank you! Like I said, my wife and I have been following this case (locally and on Webslueths) since the very beginning but have just never posted. Seems like things are getting really stirred up now so I figured I need to do my part and maybe be able to help? We are just hoping for justice for Brittney.

YW. I'm not a local and haven't seen maps of the cell phone towers so can't help with your first question.

I believe the last cell phone ping near the truck stop is some distance from CW's home from which CW said BW walked out of her yard, scratch that, out her door to meet DH. [Who knows if that story, in any version, is true!?!?!?] So ... I can only guess that when/if BW left the house with her cell phone, it pinged on a different tower than the final ping the phone made near the truck stop. JMO

OK, thanks. I'm familiar with the area and will do some more research.

Does anyone know of any areas of interest that have not been searched yet? I'm local and would like to help if I can.

Hey guys, what've I missed? Gonna read back the past couple days. I know CW got out & her hubby discounts the accusations against his wife... Anything else significant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyl628