AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
((hugs)) Steph.. please know you are not alone... you have my unyielding support and respect.

Hey I agree she cant be around her children or others but she cannot lose custody of them till she is found guilty in a court of law

Alabama law may be different, but yes she can. Parents lose custody all the time without being found guilty of a criminal charge. Now, there would still have to be a court proceeding and ultimately a judicial decision, but that is different than actually being found guilty of the criminal charges.

So steph, is there anymore searches being planned? Does KK plan on coming back anymore?

2 & 3 yrs old

Thank you Steph!

The reason I asked, I was curious if Chessie was pregnant in 2009 when the alleged crime occurred. Having a 3 year old is pushing it close to 2009. Since I don't know the exact year of brith, I cannot say for sure.

I thought there was a report that CW and Brittney had fought because Brittney didn't want to care for the children plural, the day she vanished? I presumed this meant CW's two, but maybe it meant Brittney's little girl and one child of CW?

I thought there was a report that CW and Brittney had fought because Brittney didn't want to care for the children plural, the day she vanished? I presumed this meant CW's two, but maybe it meant Brittney's little girl and one child of CW?

zwiebel,

CW was referring to her own two children -- Brittney's daughter was not living with her at that time.

HTH

So steph, is there anymore searches being planned? Does KK plan on coming back anymore?

Team Brittney and I have been looking for the next area best to search. I have stayed in contact with KK and they will search if and when new information comes to them.

Thank you Steph!

The reason I asked, I was curious if Chessie was pregnant in 2009 when the alleged crime occurred. Having a 3 year old is pushing it close to 2009. Since I don't know the exact year of brith, I cannot say for sure.

Being that we don't know what month in 2009 LE is saying that alleged crime occurred it would be hard to know. But yes the 3 yr was born in 5/2010. So with that being said I would say she got pregnant Aug or Sept 2009.

I feel sure that there will be news pretty soon, at least in the form of another arrest of another pedophile.

Waiting for more arrests. Waiting for news of Brittney. Waiting... and hoping today is the day!

Did Brittney maybe lose contact with her friends after having her baby? It just surprises me that a young girl her age doesn't seem to have friends her own age getting the word out for her. They are usually really active with social media. I'm not hinting Steph isn't by the way, of course. I just feel a bit sad for Brittney if her friends aren't coming forward.

Are they perhaps afraid of getting into trouble themselves, or is it the charges people are facing that's putting them off? ......Or am I just missing where they are helping?

Does anyone know exactly who is set for trial in August? I know Wendy apparently has a trial setting in August and according the the only Court calendar I could find, the only week reserved for jury trials is the week of August 19. Do we know if this is the date for her?

Steph, with these cases so tied together (Brittney and the sex ring), are they keeping Wally and yourself updated on the Court proceedings? If I recall, it was indicated getting info from LE was difficult(being polite) at times, and I was wondering if the prosecuting attorneys' offices were a bit more forthcoming, at least as to the procedural aspects of the cases. TIA

Does anyone know exactly who is set for trial in August? I know Wendy apparently has a trial setting in August and according the the only Court calendar I could find, the only week reserved for jury trials is the week of August 19. Do we know if this is the date for her?

Steph, with these cases so tied together (Brittney and the sex ring), are they keeping Wally and yourself updated on the Court proceedings? If I recall, it was indicated getting info from LE was difficult(being polite) at times, and I was wondering if the prosecuting attorneys' offices were a bit more forthcoming, at least as to the procedural aspects of the cases. TIA

Yes, August 19th is her trial date. Jury selection is July 29th. I know DK & RSW lawyers were trying to get theirs in Aug but I haven't heard if it's happening or not.

Everyone is pretty much tight lipped with us. I have had to dig to get most of my info like that. Not hard though, so much is public record all you have to do is call the right office.

I'm conditioned now to expect another tidbit or another arrest. Guess we all check in often. Waiting for it... :waiting:

Like in commercials when they say "But WAIT THERE'S MORE!" :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member