AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is how it has always been with her towards him. I can tell everyone that CW and her sister Sonya did try to take the spot light off her arrest by trying to get the media to talk about Wally being in jail. And I'm sure they were Not happy when told by all they reached out to,that it had nothing to do with Brittney or the sex crimes so it wasn't news worthy.

I wondered if she was going to go there! I knew she would, she never passes up a chance to make some off base remark that has nothing to do with what is going on.

I still don't know what to think about CW charges. But what stands out to me is that Paul said to Fox10 that he thinks this is some kind of family revenge. I ask revenge for what? She has never publicly bashed any of her family she really hasn't bashed DH either, well nothing like we have. She surely hasn't been against any of them. Mendy is at her house EVERY day and her mom lives with her. She apparently isn't telling all to LE. She even went to jail defending RSW and naming 4 of her 5 children. So revenge for what?

Oh but it was entertaining to watch her squirm when no one got on the "bash Wally train".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

You would think that Chessie, and those around her, would have better things to do than attack the person, (people), who is actually, actively, looking for her daughter- what could be the benefit in/of that? Goodness knows what would happen if all the games and BS could just stop- imagine all the time and energy that could be devoted looking for precious, still missing, Brittney!
Anyway, news is a day closer now, who knows when it will be? Soon, soon, Brittney. We are thinking of you every day.

The answer is a bump
If you come across a hump
On the long road to finding Brittney.

It shows your resolution
though not an absolute solution
On the long road to finding Brittney

And Britt's Steph is here
So desertion's no fear
On the long road to finding Brittney.

You are a classic, Zwie! (Hope the nursing is going well) I was thinking something more along the lines of;

A slightly plump Aussie grump,
Saw Brittney's thread on page two,
and said bump, bump, bump...

We have some talented poets here.
nature-smiley-009.gif

Praying that soon the light will shine into more dark corners and the truth will be revealed.

This is still about finding Brittney.

I wondered if she was going to go there! I knew she would, she never passes up a chance to make some off base remark that has nothing to do with what is going on.

I don't like to speak for anyone else, but I think in this case a lot of us saw the 'let's point fingers at Wally' thing coming. Luckily, we all remembered we're here for a missing young woman who has a child who needs to know what happened to her Mom.

Why Brittney's own Mom is so easily distracted, I just don't understand.

I don't like to speak for anyone else, but I think in this case a lot of us saw the 'let's point fingers at Wally' thing coming. Luckily, we all remembered we're here for a missing young woman who has a child who needs to know what happened to her Mom.

Why Brittney's own Mom is so easily distracted, I just don't understand.

BBM - In my opinion, because she is too busy covering her own arse and the arse of her family members. Sadly, all these arses appear to come before Brittney.

BrittsStepMom, so many of us appreciate all your efforts for Brittney. Please stay strong and know we are here waiting for Justice with you.

Lighter note - Have you seen that commercial on HLN for those new binocular glasses? They'd be great in searches. Handy Dandy, now I want a pair. (brainwashed already)

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE...you can get two pair of Zoooooomies if you order today.

It's been a "bumpy" ride your entire life, Miss Brittney...
We keep bumping you because we care...

Great song, justanother, and yes, my mind flies to Brit listening to it, thank you!

Another day closer, Brittney. We are thinking about you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3