AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that Andy (P's dad) spoke to Brittney on the phone 5/30 @6:50pm voice not text. And the phone records confirm that.

Wally spoke to her on Tues 5/29 around 4pm. I was standing by him and the 3 of us were making plans for Saturday 6/2 Brittney was to ride with us to the youth center to visit TJ. I'm heart broke to say it was probably a week before that the last time I heard her voice. Her and I did a lot of texting more than voice calls. I had not heard from her on 5/30 text nor voice.

Thank you, Steph! :hug:

Re: "Andy (P's dad) spoke to Brittney on the phone 5/30 @6:50pm voice not text. And the phone records confirm that."

Is there anything you can share with us about that phone call? TIA

For example:
1. length of call?
2. Andy's impressions/descriptions of BW's demeanor?
3. Andy's impressions/descriptions of BW's state of mind?
4. topic of discussions?
5. plans for BW to see P?
6. BW cancelling/changing planned visit w/P?
7. any BW statements about future plans?
8. any BW halting/cryptic statements, which could since be interpreted as BW was going into hiding?
9. ??

ETA: We have been told that just prior to BW going missing, BW got a new cell phone ...
a. Did she use the same cell phone number as with her previous cell phone?

b. If not, and she had a new number, which cell phone number [ex. new or old] did BW use during that last phone call with Andy?
[presuming her last call with Andy was with her cell phone]

c. Did you/Wally know about BW's new cell phone prior to BW going missing?

d. Which cell phone number [ex. new or old] did BW use during the "Wally spoke to her on Tues 5/29 around 4pm" call?

e. Which cell phone number [ex. new or old] did BW use in her last texts with you?

Yes, we know whom you are speaking. Credible? That is a good question. Do I/we believe they spoke/text, yes records prove it. Do I/we believe he doesn't remember what they talked about NO!! I believe he knows/knew what they were talking about I believe it could've been drugs as to why he can't or won't remember. Wally and I spoke to him and his parents once we had the phone records, knowing who all she spoke/text with that day. He stuck to the IDK I can't remember story and his parents stuck by him saying thats what he told them to. It was all text and of course they were deleted.

I wish some people around Brittney's case (not the ones charged with sex abuse) could be offered immunity from prosecution, if they're afraid of facing unrelated charges if they talk about Brittney.

my heart just sank when I heard him say that. :-(
I hope it will be solved for some of that clan.:jail:

That link in your sig isn't working for me, it says page cannot be located. Is it working for you? I've got a tablet and it's useless sometimes, so it might be that.

We are so excited to announce - Brittney will be getting National attention July 29th!

Jon Leiberman will be interviewing me on his Sirius XM radio show "Leiberman Live At Five". Jon is an award-winning radio and television host, crime victim advocate and an on-air contributor to CNN/HLN on crime.
This is great news and exposure for Brittney!
We will have more information soon!

For those of you that are not subscribers to SIRIUS XM and would like to tune into the show, below is a link to sign up for a Free Trial of their Internet Radio.
http://www.siriusxm.com/freetrial

Never Give Up!!
Team Brittney
This is wonderful! Isn't this the same day they have jury selection for Wendy? That will be a great tidbit to add into the interview!

I know MK is a very strong advocate for this missing and has done alot too help them. But I have too say he is wrong! We are team brittney and we will not rest untill she is home!

Thank you, Steph! :hug:

Re: "Andy (P's dad) spoke to Brittney on the phone 5/30 @6:50pm voice not text. And the phone records confirm that."

Is there anything you can share with us about that phone call? TIA

For example:
1. length of call?
2. Andy's impressions/descriptions of BW's demeanor?
3. Andy's impressions/descriptions of BW's state of mind?
4. topic of discussions?
5. plans for BW to see P?
6. BW cancelling/changing planned visit w/P?
7. any BW statements about future plans?
8. any BW halting/cryptic statements, which could since be interpreted as BW was going into hiding?
9. ??

ETA: We have been told that just prior to BW going missing, BW got a new cell phone ...
a. Did she use the same cell phone number as with her previous cell phone?

b. If not, and she had a new number, which cell phone number [ex. new or old] did BW use during that last phone call with Andy?
[presuming her last call with Andy was with her cell phone]

c. Did you/Wally know about BW's new cell phone prior to BW going missing?

d. Which cell phone number [ex. new or old] did BW use during the "Wally spoke to her on Tues 5/29 around 4pm" call?

e. Which cell phone number [ex. new or old] did BW use in her last texts with you?

Andy and Britt had spoken several times that day that was the last time that he spoke with her. I dont know all the ends and outs of their conversation. But she wanted to get away and do something. He didn't, so he now blames himself as she told him that she would get DH to come get her then. He has said to me more than once if he had just went and picked her up that night.

Brittney got the new SIM card on 5/16/12 before that she was about 3 weeks give or take a day without a working cell phone. She gave us the number the day she got it. So all conversations in question were made to and from that new number.

Andy and Britt had spoken several times that day that was the last time that he spoke with her. I dont know all the ends and outs of their conversation. But she wanted to get away and do something. He didn't, so he now blames himself as she told him that she would get DH to come get her then. He has said to me more than once if he had just went and picked her up that night.

Brittney got the new SIM card on 5/16/12 before that she was about 3 weeks give or take a day without a working cell phone. She gave us the number the day she got it. So all conversations in question were made to and from that new number.

Sounds like, perhaps, BW wanted out of her house that evening/night one way or another. JMO

Leads me again to wonder what CW and BW really fought about.

Tears for A - that's a heavy burden to feel!

This conversation with A says to me Brittney absolutely had no plans on fleeing from criminal charges or taking off to get out of dodge and she is not in witness protection. I didn't believe either of these two scenarios to begin with, it just solidified my opinion. Sadly, I wish the two scenarios were true since they would possibly have a better outcome.

ETA - A it is not your burden to carry. The only person or persons at fault are the ones that brought harm to Brittney. Take care of P and yourself.

These calls to A seem very important to me - it suggests not only that Brittney hadn't made any plans in advance to meet DH, but that HE hadn't made any plans in advance to meet Brittney, either. So he couldn't have made any plans in advance to disappear her, either.

So...whoever disappeared her, it must have been a spur of the moment decision?

*isleuth, You were right that the document in your sig is very interesting - but you could have warned me it's 103 pages! I'm getting through it though and I'm going to summarize it because I think the info is really worth sharing, but lots of people just won't get time to read it all.

I like to know if there was any telephone communication between CW and DH
from the day BW left CW's house until DH was shot. JMO

And, also between CW and WWH for the same time period.

Agreed about phone calls between CW and DH. I really think BW had plans to get away from her mom - there was an argument (to what degree, who knows). No disrespect to Britt but I was a lot like her at her age - including a kid (who turned 18 today!) that I had at 17. I was an addict, out of control and I fought with my parents to the point that I have no idea how they didn't take my son and throw me to the state. .. I should call my mom today lol. Anyway:

Scenario we've all had: DH sold loratabs to CW either through Brit or direct. Either way, pills absolutely do fit into this.
Brit and Chessie get into it because (going off of Chessie's words) - Brit didn't want to watch the kids.
Brit calls around for a ride because she's " not staying here!" (imagine being 19 and wanting to party but your mom WHO DOESNT WORK - sticks you with 2 toddlers).

Now what happens is up for grabs. I do think Chessie and everyone else knew about Donald's impending arrest. I think that was the entire reason for the sim card change and off the phone plan. They knew for a month exactly and Brittney's phone plan suggests this. Did they separate because of the sex crimes or because of drugs? It's hard telling. But anyone who abuses opiates doesn't just willingly go cold turkey unless they hit rock bottom. They (chessie) wasn't anywhere near rock bottom. Her speech was slurred in early interviews. I do not think Chessie would cut her supply of cheap pharmies off but I DO think she would be sneaky about receiving them and may have felt that Brit going around Donald would somehow get LE involved even further. OR Chessie didn't want Donald picking up Brit at her house because she didn't want LE poking their nose around the home (this makes the most sense to me) - so Brit had to get picked up down the street. We aren't talking criminal masterminds here, but we are talking criminals.

Chessie knew Brit was with Donald, I'm almost positive of it. And this is why she wont' take the poly.

These calls to A seem very important to me - it suggests not only that Brittney hadn't made any plans in advance to meet DH, but that HE hadn't made any plans in advance to meet Brittney, either. So he couldn't have made any plans in advance to disappear her, either.

Not so spur of the moment. Brittney knew LE wanted to speak to her about the sex crimes. While she spent the evening with Donnie he must have told her of the gravity of the situation. Good grief, he kills himself a day later!

The calls to AH only convince me even more that she knew the gig was up. Yes, let's hope more comes out when Chessie goes to court.

:bump: We can't let this go. What happened to Brittney?

I saw this and thought it was perfect for Brittney

Attachments

• IMG_4655_resized.jpg
    IMG_4655_resized.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 40

*isleuth, You were right that the document in your sig is very interesting - but you could have warned me it's 103 pages! I'm getting through it though and I'm going to summarize it because I think the info is really worth sharing, but lots of people just won't get time to read it all.

I still think she left on her own! Why? Because she met up with uncle Donnie he explained to her he would probably be arrested and she would be wise to leave . The sheet was going g to hit the fan.

Not so spur of the moment. Brittney knew LE wanted to speak to her about the sex crimes. While she spent the evening with Donnie he must have told her of the gravity of the situation. Good grief, he kills himself a day later!

The calls to AH only convince me even more that she knew the gig was up. Yes, let's hope more comes out when Chessie goes to court.

I totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member