AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump, bump!

OT, but for our own Zwei: "The philosopher Odo Marquard has noted correlations in the German language between the word zwei, which means "two", and the word zweifel, which means "doubt"- suggesting that two of anything brings the automatic possibility of some uncertainty to our lives" (On the difficulties of choices, sometimes too many, in modern lives)

Thank you for teaching me a new German word! The thought of doubt is interesting because that's what Brittney's case has been riddled with; first there were doubts over when she left, and who/how she left with, the doubts (from police) about her maybe being 'voluntary missing', then the doubts over the phone calls and msgs, and who she met.....and the gun, and her clothing, and where funds raised were going. Not to mention the sex abuse charges for others......

All of these things have harmed Brittney's case. Some were unavoidable, but those responsible for the deliberate obstructions must be held to account, imo.

I recently (bit late) saw the movie 'Cold Mountain'. There is a scene near the end when Nicole Kidman says to a killer; 'There will be a reckoning one day'.

I'm not expecting Jude Law to ride to Brittney's rescue, but she could certainly use the services of a DA with a keen sense of right and wrong, and an unwillingness to let things slide. It seems almost certain some people have lied (at the very least by omission) to police about Brittney and still aren't being truthful now. Someody must be able to do something about it.

We are so excited to announce - Brittney will be getting National attention July 29th!

Jon Leiberman will be interviewing me on his Sirius XM radio show "Leiberman Live At Five". Jon is an award-winning radio and television host, crime victim advocate and an on-air contributor to CNN/HLN on crime.
This is great news and exposure for Brittney!
We will have more information soon!

For those of you that are not subscribers to SIRIUS XM and would like to tune into the show, below is a link to sign up for a Free Trial of their Internet Radio.
http://www.siriusxm.com/freetrial

Never Give Up!!
Team Brittney

Attachments

• jl.jpg
    jl.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 16
We are so excited to announce - Brittney will be getting National attention July 29th!

Jon Leiberman will be interviewing me on his Sirius XM radio show "Leiberman Live At Five". Jon is an award-winning radio and television host, crime victim advocate and an on-air contributor to CNN/HLN on crime.

For those of you that are not subscribers to SIRIUS XM and would like to tune into the show, below is a link to sign up for a Free Trial of their Internet Radio.

Never Give Up!!

Team Brittney

This is GREAT news, Steph!!!

I have SiriusXM Radio in my car but I'm not familiar with Leiberman or his show. Anyone know what channel it comes on?

I WILL be listening even if it means I'll be sitting in my parked car with it on with neighbors staring and DH shaking his head. :)

This is GREAT news, Steph!!!

I have SiriusXM Radio in my car but I'm not familiar with Leiberman or his show. Anyone know what channel it comes on?

I WILL be listening even if it means I'll be sitting in my parked car with it on with neighbors staring and DH shaking his head. :)

SIRIUS XM Channel 101
Jon Leiberman is a regular on Jane Valez Mitchell's show on HLN.
(He's not one of the obnoxious ones!)

I still believe she is alive out there and left on her own. I still believe she would have been arrested along with her brother and uncles and she bolted if everyone else in this little group was arrested why wouldn't she be also. This you g girl was carrying a gun and was hanging out with some very undesirables I think she was very aware of what was going to go down and got herself out of dodge. Jmo

Never Give Up!!
Team Brittney

Congratulations! Well done - Brittney couldn't have a better advocate than you!

Prior to BW's "disappearance" off the face of the planet ...

When and by whom (other than CW, her "husband", or anyone with the last name starting with "W" or "K") was BW last confirmed, beyond a shadow of a doubt, alive and well? TIA

@ Steph: When did you/Wally last see/speak with BW? TIA

Does the phone call/text to the friend who 'couldn't remember' count?

Does the phone call/text to the friend who 'couldn't remember' count?

It would be very interesting to know who that friend was who couldn't remember so we could evaluate for credibility
- providing the friend is not CW, her "husband", or anyone with the last name starting with "W" or "K".

Short of that friend's name being revealed, @ Steph, presuming you know who that friend was,
did you/Wally and do you/Wally still find that friend credible/trustworthy/believable? TIA

Why have we heard zip, zilch, nada from BW's close friend Courtney???

Did Courtney help out with the bucket drive??

Has Courtney passed out fliers??

Did Courtney search for BW??

Did someone/s frighten Courtney into duct taping her mouth shut??

???

I think it's time Chessie wood took a polygraph and a few others after her.

I think it's time Chessie wood took a polygraph and a few others after her.

Agreed, but attach a cattle prod which activates with each false answer! :giggle:

8055406846_81808d3b41.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8310/8055406846_81808d3b41.jpg

Prior to BW's "disappearance" off the face of the planet ...

When and by whom (other than CW, her "husband", or anyone with the last name starting with "W" or "K") was BW last confirmed, beyond a shadow of a doubt, alive and well? TIA

@ Steph: When did you/Wally last see/speak with BW? TIA

I know that Andy (P's dad) spoke to Brittney on the phone 5/30 @6:50pm voice not text. And the phone records confirm that.

Wally spoke to her on Tues 5/29 around 4pm. I was standing by him and the 3 of us were making plans for Saturday 6/2 Brittney was to ride with us to the youth center to visit TJ. I'm heart broke to say it was probably a week before that the last time I heard her voice. Her and I did a lot of texting more than voice calls. I had not heard from her on 5/30 text nor voice.

It would be very interesting to know who that friend was who couldn't remember so we could evaluate for credibility
- providing the friend is not CW, her "husband", or anyone with the last name starting with "W" or "K".

Short of that friend's name being revealed, @ Steph, presuming you know who that friend was,
did you/Wally and do you/Wally still find that friend credible/trustworthy/believable? TIA

Yes, we know whom you are speaking. Credible? That is a good question. Do I/we believe they spoke/text, yes records prove it. Do I/we believe he doesn't remember what they talked about NO!! I believe he knows/knew what they were talking about I believe it could've been drugs as to why he can't or won't remember. Wally and I spoke to him and his parents once we had the phone records, knowing who all she spoke/text with that day. He stuck to the IDK I can't remember story and his parents stuck by him saying thats what he told them to. It was all text and of course they were deleted.

Why have we heard zip, zilch, nada from BW's close friend Courtney???

Did Courtney help out with the bucket drive??

Has Courtney passed out fliers??

Did Courtney search for BW??

Did someone/s frighten Courtney into duct taping her mouth shut??

???

Kourtney has seemed to droped out of the picture. Which was never really in it at all. CW was the one that told everyone that Brittney said she was going to Kourtney's no one else. All the other friends including Kourtney said Britt told them she was going to Styx w/DH. I nor Wally had spoken with Brittney on that day so we were going by what CW said.

Did Kourtney help with Bucket Drive? No
Searches? No
Fliers? Not that I ever saw. Doesn't mean she didn't I just know I never saw her. Only once since Britt disappeared did I see Kourtney. When we went to her house to talk with her and her father. I did in the beginning have many FB, PM's with her and some texting. She either deleted her acct or blocked me as I have been unable to located her there. I know where she lives but have not been back as I felt she gave all the info she had. She was helpful IMO and not shady like the can't remember boy. I and LE felt that she was a dead end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne