AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chessie knows more than anyone else does.

On her way to booking, Chessie in that interview talked about Donnie as though he was the only evil one and he was burning in hell, and she said this like she believes he harmed Brittney before he offed himself. Was that an act?

I really don't know any good qualities about Donnie. I figure he was the big bad a55, so I have a hard time believing he actually committed suicide instead of taking off himself or getting an attorney. Like I said, I don't know who he was, and if he had a decent bone in his body. Would he kindly want to protect Brittney and get her out of town?

Round and round my mind goes on what happened.

Could someone please list those still being held in jail? TIA

WOOD, DEREK THOMAS (attorney appointed)

Arrested by BCSO July 13, 2012. Released initially on $10K bond.
1. Rape, 2nd degree – class B felony.
2. Sodomy, 2nd degree – class B felony.

Arrested by BCSO October 18, 2012. NO BOND.
1. Violation of Probation – removed ankle monitoring device.
On the run/hiding for several days. Turned himself in.

Indicted January 16, 2013
Youthful Offender Status denied April 25, 2013.

I noticed Brittney's thread on page 2...therefore, bumpity bump bump bump...

Where are U Britt-Britt?!?!?!

Maybe today...there's still time!!!

:dunno:

Back to page 1....I hope it will stay,

A new day...a fresh start...why not today???

It's never too late to turn it all around.

There's no shortage of people who want YOU to be found.

:bump:

Judge Jody Bishop
Baldwin County Courthouse
Monday, July 29, 2013
9:00 am

Attachments

• finally.JPG
    finally.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 61
On tonight's Tricia's True Crime Radio, beginning at about 51 minutes,
Tricia spoke with Marc Klaas about the BW case.

... probably, this case will never be solved ...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

When Tricia asked Marc about his impression of Brittney's (maternal) family, his answer was pretty telling to me. He says his impression was that they were "dirt poor and uneducated" and then he sounds like he's going to start to go on & say more but then seems to stop himself and repeats "dirt poor and uneducated." I felt like he was really holding back from what he wanted to say about the Woods... He alluded to Brittney never really having a chance at life, growing up around drugs and sexual deviance, so I'm thinking his impression of Britt's maternal family was something closer to them being drugged-addicted child molesting trash, but he held his tongue because they haven't yet been found guilty & he's got more class than to say what he really thinks of them in an interview. I also think it's pretty clear Marc thinks Donnie was the catalyst behind Brittney going missing.

I was sad that Marc said Klaas Kids won't do anymore searches unless new information points them somewhere new. He did say there were lots of searches done. I understand why Klaas Kids would reach a point where they wouldn't come search unless there's new info (I mean, there are many missing people to look for & limited resources) but it still makes me sad.

Judge Jody Bishop
Baldwin County Courthouse
Monday, July 29, 2013
9:00 am

A whole cast of characters. I wonder if they will all be set for trial at this point?

I spoke to the Baldwin Co clerk's office about this yesterday. I was told this is a docket call to start selecting jurors and to make sure both side are ready and all 5 are set for trial on Aug 19th (together).

I spoke to the Baldwin Co clerk's office about this yesterday. I was told this is a docket call to start selecting jurors and to make sure both side are ready and all 5 are set for trial on Aug 19th (together).
I pray the victim(s) can testify via camera/phone or that a tape of their testimony will be used. I can't imagine a victim having to face all 5 of these perps in the courtroom!

I wonder if Chessie will be allowed in the courtroom during the trial of the other 5.

Another thought: If they do all 5 perps at once, does that mean that DK's high-dollar attorney will be at same table as the public defenders? Not saying the public defenders aren't as competent, but it just seems ironic.

I'm sure DK will be decked out in a new suit while the others will be scrambling to find appropriate clothing on their budgets.

It still shocks me when the reality that all 5 perps on trial are family members along with one close family friend.

I remember seeing many pics of family gatherings on FB and other social media pages when Brittney first went missing. They seemed to be having a good time in those pics, but I wonder about all the messed up and convoluted feelings all the children probably felt during those get-togethers. :stormingmad:

How sad and awful for those children. I pray they are receiving and will continue to receive counselling and support.

It still shocks me when the reality that all 5 perps on trial are family members along with one close family friend.

I remember seeing many pics of family gatherings on FB and other social media pages when Brittney first went missing. They seemed to be having a good time in those pics, but I wonder about all the messed up and convoluted feelings all the children probably felt during those get-togethers. :stormingmad:

How sad and awful for those children. I pray they are receiving and will continue to receive counselling and support.

I too looked at many of those family photos and one photo in particular
disturbed me greatly and has been forever emblazoned in my mind ...

it could have absolutely nothing to do with the charges at hand ...

but a little boy ... with tears in his eyes ...
and a look of crying fear was on his face ...

I haven't been able to get that disturbing image out of my mind since seeing it.

Brittney, we are all hoping there will be some news soon. (I can hear the skeletons rattling half a world away darling girl)
We will be here.
For as long as it takes.

Is it confirmed that they will be tried together?

Is it confirmed that they will be tried together?

Yes, the Baldwin Co clerks office told me on Fri that DTW, WBB, DAK DPHjr & RSW will all be tried together beginning Aug 19th.

Don't forget tomorrow I'll be talking to Jon Liberman about Brittney on sirus radio 101 Liberman live @5

Don't forget tomorrow I'll be talking to Jon Liberman about Brittney on sirus radio 101 Liberman live @5

I'm not a Sirius subscriber so hope it'll be available online afterwards. (Hint Hint)

And I'll be looking forward to updates on the court hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck